Tree of Savior Forum

[SUGGESTIONS] Future New Classes I hope

Dancer or Singe/Bard - there are artifacts the may let you use instruments which does nothing in combat except a continous animation of your character playing the instrument. There is already Piedpipper class under archer base class that uses flutes.

Reaper - IMC had scythe weapons in GE but they are recognized as 2handspears in-game. I believe most other game simply place scythe as 2hand spears for programming ease. A vampire themed class would probably be related to Dracula-ish so its rather more practical to have them wield swords. Since ToS is following historical classes for Swordsmen tree.

Samurai- its not self explainatory, all swordsmen, can wield katana, just look at the database. What would a samurai specialize aside from just wielding a katana. besides from above a katana is simply categorized as 1 hand sword for ease of programming.

FFT samurai class abilities depends on what sword they wield. it would be horrendous mount of work for programmers to program each single sword

Martial Artis - why not simply just place another weapon type gauntlets as 2 hand weapon and add classes under that use gauntlets.

Engineer or Machinist - there is probably one mostlikely as all steampunk fantasy titles will have one, but mostlikely hidden class

Astronomer - you play too much FFT

1 Like

Fun times but no I do not play that game anymore and FFT doesn’t have my version of Astronomer.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

FFT samurai class abilities relies on the type of katana they wield. hence different skill for different katanas.

that would be headache for programmers. unless you want ToS for 2018

but your class list has heavy reference on FF classes

Nope Anime called Fairy Tail but nice try though XD.

Why do you still think I’m referring to FFT LMAO…please get it out your head… sigh

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps/197339-final-fantasy-tactics/faqs/23143

Here, and to a certain extent, also here. The first link has far many more ideas and posts.

1 Like

That’s nice and all but I know all about it,What does that has to do with my description on a Astronomer summoning the Zodiac creatures in battle?

You can find similar concept on Fairy Tail and other games so… I don’t get why are you still showing or proving me something I’m aware of and yet I’m telling you i got the idea from an anime…sigh

Thank you I will read them all.

6/7 of the classes are in FFT :stuck_out_tongue:

Coincidence and I’m aware :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Plus 1 because of the Reaper and Samurai suggestion.

engineer or machinist? HELL YEAH! my kind of class right there! machines ftw!

1 Like

I also agree with your reaper class, but mine would be more melee based and called a Dark Knight that uses scythe and has abilities that sacrifice its hp to deal massive damage, but also has access to Dark magic like draining spells, but lower tier.

1 Like

Dancer - Macumbeiro - Cleric
Martial Artist - Monk - Cleric
Samurai - Shinobi (i guess) - Swordman