Tree of Savior Forum

[Class Thread] Monk class thread. CONSOLIDATED MONK INFORMATION

I would drop priest 1 and get cleric 2
the extra heal and safety zone is immense, and the buff priest 1 provide is limited to about lvl 150.

1 Like

My monk has 420 dex n monstrance give him more 126 uping to 546 dex = 624 critical attack extra = (using god finger flick) 624x17,08= 10657 dmg.
ress is very usefull in tbl.

I donā€™t give a ā– ā– ā– ā–  to blessing or aspersion.

n i has low hp n some time invu, dont need to heal much.

How is critical attack calculated again?

1 Like

Whaaat???

In a simple way: {[(physical dmg x 1,5) + critical attack] x skill%value} + increase dmg

Increase dmg could be ā€˜ā€˜Blessingā€™ā€™,ā€™ā€˜Concentrateā€™ā€™ n etcā€¦ so those source of dmg cant cri (maybe gung ho)

U can read more here.

Just asking where did the numbers 17.08 come from.

thats the skill modifier

Thanks! So its 1708%, not 17,08? The comma threw me off and didnā€™t know that the additional critical attack is affected by the skill modifier.

Reading that post HolyLance linked, you get 4 Critical Attack per DEX, 4 per 5 DEX and 14 per 10 dex, so the critical attack from 546 DEX should be more than 624 right?

(Sorry for the critical attack questions, just things I want to know for STR:DEX allocation planning)

546dex would be 546*4 + (546/5)*4 + (546/10)*14 [this would be 764]

So the grand total would be: 2184 + 436 + 764 = 3384 ( and that is crit attack, so no modifier applied to it)

it is when multiplying decimals by % values you have to convert % value to a decimal which is 100% = 1,00 so 17,08 is 1708%

Dex does not help a whole lot with damage. it helps with speed. and depending on your ping you might need more or less of it. My distribution was something around 200 invested Dex for speed and rest into STR, however I would recommend going full STR if you do not have stage5 + vinezaris mace at least.

1 Like

As @Kostik said, skill modifier.

I agreed with that, @4lkruzeth, I just go full dex because I love it, but when crtis u know CRTIS A HUGE F DMG!

Nice, do you have any problems with attacks missing? Might be useful to know if one day monks can get decent enough critical rate to go high or full DEX.

My monk use two sissels, but doesnā€™t miss much, because he has gloves w 2 green gem lv8 on (vienti albinosas) n petamion that gives him more str.
Iā€™m trying to get full solmiki leather that has a 100 acc bonus n +65 str n, meanwhile iā€™m going to use d new pract accessories called Ciaudad Wave Set, u can ready more about then here.

My crate is something close to 600, already doing d math (crate-crest), that gives my monk something like 45% critical hits.

What I notice is that if u are using a really good weapon, my is a smasher +11 trans10, str is just for acc, cause 300 str gives u only 900, dex gives much more dmg, if crits, n I use dex to avoid knockdown evading d hit.
In my mind Dex is d best to invest, but is MUCH MORE EXPENSIVE than put in str.
I dont invested nothing in con, because everything can do hit kill in tbl =(, my god finger lands 50k on lancers wout crits, when crits is KO. Now iā€™ll wait for the chances in dmg in ktos and, after that, made some move in my monkā€™s build.

1 Like

Nice~

Seems like the set has less crit rate than what sissel bracelets can offer so Iā€™ll stick with sissel I guess.

No. If u are rich enough or, in my case, be patient n go slowly trying, u can awak solmiki setā€™s parts w crate, iā€™m trying to do that now, u can reach a lot of crate, still less than 2xSissels+kaulas set+awak, but almost the same.

Interesting stuff, thanks for the info!

1 Like

hi i have a question about energy blast.

is it worth to lvlup it nowadays? i focus on pve/et only

i read some comment from public build they told if you not pvp energy blast is not worth to invest skill point

isnt 600 crit like not even 40% c.rate? unless i have the wrong formula, but yeah crit rate its easier to achieve than people actually think, im aiming to get 50% c.rate monk and so far so good, for now im just waiting for the card and two-handed maces update to see if we can improve our c.rate with this.

1 Like

600 Crit rate should be more around 40% if you take account the enemies crit resistance.

A simple formula is (crate-cresit)^(0.6) -> 600^0.6 = ~0,46 or 46% critical hits.