Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

u cannot talk about sadhu being good when you havent played any other dps class. once i got sadhu, my dps dropped about 90%. bcuz u were only cleric, ur dps raised about 30%. thats why i said pls go bokor c1, and see what a average dps class is like, its better than sadhu. and as that guy said, even priest is better than sadhu. and priest is support.

I have a level 120 thaumaturge and played a level 120 c3 ranger before. Stop being ignorant! Sadhu is not what YOU want it to be. Get over it already. It is a fun and working class. It is not a epic damage dealer and that’s fine.

1 Like

you are jnot a sadhu. i can tell. if a priest is better than a sadhu, then it is bad. you are not a sadhu. its not an epic damage dealer bcz its underpowered. you think its just me, you and that other guy are the only ppl who think sadhu is god bcuz u havent pplayed a dps class b4.

Wow. Maybe re-read what I wrote before. I play a pyro2/thaumaturge on level 120… That is definetly a damage dealer. Then there is the c3 ranger I play… It’s a damage dealer. Yes, sadhu doesn’t even come close to those two classes in term of dps, but it doesn’t have to. Sadhu can deal damage, OoB is weak. Astral body explosion is strong. Sadhu is a lot more then AA while in OutOfBody… You simply seem to ignore that…

Is it justifiable to take a circle in sadhu so I can have a better AA during the downtime of my other abilities from Bokor/Druid?

1 Like

oob is weak. oob was intended to be the main source of damage, youre not supposed to use other skills while in oob form, its just there for extra damage, if youre forced to use other skills in oob, that just kils the sadhu vibe. astral is strong, i agree, bu it could use a sight buff, i can outdamage it with effigy, which makes no sense. and oob could use a major buff., aa is supposed to be the primary source of damage, that was even put on the game, "sadhus can go out of their body and attack witht their soul for damage ". why else would it be the only skill with no downtime?

1 Like

Alright calm down fellas. It comes down to this who’s going to stick with their sadhu. And who’s going to quit? Buffs will come. … relax. And theorycraft.

atm Sadhu does feel too week. I don’t mind the damg as it can be scale but the attack speed is horrendous. It’s so clunky and doesn’t match well with the mobility.

1 Like

So, you are sitting at IMCs office right now designing the class? Cool. Cause u make it sound as if u knew what the devs had in mind when creating that class. Using other skills with your main body and your soul is a big thing. Learn to utilize it to be effective. You will not become the hugest AA damage dealer with sadhu the way it is right now and I hope you never will. OoBs AA could need a buff, I agree. But in the end it’s still a high speed, invincible AUTO ATTACK and making it incredibly strong would be bad game design. I hit for 3x350 dmg right now btw. Without arde dagger… Without upgraded gear. I deal over 1k damage with auto-attack and that auto-attack even has a small splash area. And it doesn’t end there! OoB has an attribute du decrease enemies defense by 30%. Physical defense only, so it doesn’t help sadhu, but it’s great in dungeons.

I suggest you check all of sadhus skills and attributes once more and then ask yourself what kind of class sadhu seems to be. Be warned though, “Pure damage dealer” is probably the wrong answer…at least that’s the conclusion I got now after playing it to C2 - and I am fine with that.

the only thing keeping me with my sadhu is bcuz at this state, you can only know we r gettign a buff. someone pmed a dev and the dev responded in a hint for a buff.

I agree. Increase in attackspeed would help a lot.

Nice, I didn’t know bout the hinted buff. Can you provide a link to that PM?

yeah. i got to find it first though

1 Like

he said he told the dev that sadhu needs a buff so it hink that means we might b getitng one, probabably after they fix the bugs and stuff

Isn’t it just a general answer that balancing will always be something that’s under development? Sadhu getting a buff is wishful thinking. Nothing hinted at it. If we are lucky we get a buff for sadhu, I wouldn’t mind, but it definetly isn’t a given that we will absolutely get a buff.

yeah but he said it was after he suggeste a sadu buff. its like asking your parent “can i et a phone?” and their like, “we r definately looking into phones that have a good price”, it is a hint. but in this state, we cant compare to other dps classes, the dps is too bad. so we have to be getitng a buff, i dont think imc will let this slide

Whats keeping you with the class BlaXun? What are both of your build paths anyway?

We don’t have to.
Okay, can you tell me a little bout your sadhu? What is your built, your equipment, your stats. Are you playing solo or in a group?

Personally I think IMC gave a wrong impression with sadhu when OoB was stronger and hidden buffs existed. People saw that, tried it and loved it. But it makes more sense to look at OoB as a utility skill and not a pure damage skill.

Whats your build path?

right now cleric>cleric>bokor>sadhu