Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

Just want to say thanks to @MixMix. I found your guide on reddit and it inspired me to go for Sadhu.

I’m currently C1 > K1 > C2 > S1 at the moment (went for K1 before C2 for easier time leveling).

I’m having a good time with Sadhu so far. C2 provides enough survivability for party in dungeons, at least for the current content. And I can solo in the field good enough with Safety Zone and Fade.

I’ll probably get S2 for Possession, and then Druid for happy tentacle attack + invulnerability. :smile_cat:

A question: can you use OoB and then transform? I want to pew pew in popolion.

2 Likes

I have kind of a similar build, but using sadhu only for a filler class, so I can have some damage output while I spam effigy alongside.

I am halfway through Bokor 2 right now. any inputs? Is one circle enough nowadays?

I just think posession will be pretty annoying to use. I am gonna give it a go (30% until sadhu 2) but it sounds like it can be canceled quickly. It can also only hold 5 enemies at once… And I still don’t know if it can bind bosses. Vashita Siddhi on the other hand has nearly no strings attached and can be pulled of pretty easily. I have yet to try the confusion attribute…But I am pretty sure I will max it. I also plan to check out Transmit Prana IF I manage to reach sadhu 3. I think the class works pretty well, what is annoying is the fact that most skills have only static dmg increase instead of by percent… But 90% of all skills in the game suffer from that.

@Elfaron I’m so glad you found the guide helpful. I had a blast writing it.

Also: You used to be able to cast anything while transformed but it was just a UI bug with players who used controllers. As of right now you can’t cast anything while transformed (IMC stated that this was the intent originally) except for the spells granted to you by the monster (which are all shit except for the panto speed buff).

Oh no, does this mean transform is completely useless to Sadhu? All druid offers is Carnivory and Sterea? :frowning:

I was really excited about druid, and like. It still seems like the best option maybe. But also that means that half of its kit is worthless? :confused:

@asphidel Carnivory and streerarereatrophhyhh are still very strong tools but yes, half of the kit is utterly worthless. I also happen to think that the costume is shite as well, but that’s just me. I expect IMC will get around to changing up transform in 6months to a year. Even the attributes for transform are broken right now. It’s a joke.

Carnivory deals excellent damage, and sterea is amazing for using Sadhu skills, so I’d say it’s very well worth the investment. Also, saving up 5 points could be wise anyway since there’s still one more Druid circle for us to see and we want to max carnivory and chortasmata at 15 and sterea at 10. Which would leave us with 5 points for the circle 3 skill, which might be very good.

Spending all your points in circle 2 would mean not maxing one of the “good” Druid skills and the new one we get, whatever it may be.

Wow, it used to be so cool back there!

I agree, it looks so bad right now. Bland and unpolished.

Same thing goes for the Linker’s Joint Penalty. Back there it looked super badass because they were actually chains. Right now it’s just ugly pink lines.

I hope IMC eventually revisits these graphical effects to make skills and attacks more appealing.

1 Like

Yeah, I mean. The main thing is there are really no other options anyways? Nothing compares to the DPS a druid puts out for an Int cleric at r6 + r7? Your other options are kind of Sadhu C3 (which seems really bad), PD which could maybe work, but Sadhu applies 0 debuffs, or Kabbalist. I’d be interested in Kabbalist, but just looking at the numbers it seems like it has pretty mediocre damage.

And I mean, I agree on the costume. It’s kinda meh at best, appropriative at worst. I’m definitely rolling a Paladin next because Paladin and Oracle are the only cleric outfits I actually like >.>

Aukuras is a good skill? worth put 10 points ? or Daino?

Can anybody shine some light on how Transmit Prana works? It reads as if would just give one person in front 10/20/30/40/50 INT… In another document I read it gives all your INT with a bonus… The duration is unclear still. It reads pretty badly… For a c3 skill it should be useful somehow…

1 Like

Aukuras is pretty bad. I put 3 points into it so I could get the enhance on it eventually, but even that I kind of regret. You can put 1 point in it if you want it for the fire resistance, or if you want it to act as a decoy when you use fade.
Daino is pretty decent. As a sadhu you probably don’t have a bunch of buffs to grant, but it can be useful in dungeons if you have a priest and no one else has it.

Can we also talk about evasion-measures a sadhu can take while using OoB?

You can obviously use Prakriti to move your body to your spirit. You can use safety zone for a short-duration protection… Which I find pretty unreliable… And then there is FADE…which I really love … But I destroys solo-boss runs . What else is there we can do as sadhu to enjoy our OutOfBody live?

Sterea from Druid is a big one. I think Bokor has something in C2. There’s literal evasion. Leather attribute + OoB evasion attribute have it so I’m dodging around 50-70% of physical attacks while OoB. I can usually fight 1-4 mobs without being interrupted much just because of evasion. Also, just not having monsters attack you is a big one. Have a tank friend or something. But honestly, just using SZ has been enough for me clear mobs with OoB + other spells.

1 Like

Using your pet as a decoy during Fade also works, to an extent. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I completely forgot that this is an option for boss fights! It is, isn’t it? The boss won’t recover as long as he has a target in sight… Right ?

Yes, I believe so. Give it a try!
I normally play with my friend so I can’t confirm.

1 Like

now i have more int. but oob dmg barely scales wtj int anyway, i wouldve only gotten like an extra 50 damage,

sadhu IS a damage class. look at the class icon, red means damage class. it just got nerfed hard. idk why anyone would use transmit, but vashitta is pretty good. but still, wizard is a damage class, and they have a few supporting abilities.

Get used to it. That’s the worst part of OoB. It only uses your MATK multiplied with the attribute level… That’s it… I really wish there was a multiplier attached to each level of OoB for either damage or attack speed. I’d prefer attackspeed for hitlock