Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

Pure INT.
I am mostly playing with a Cryomancer. She is the main damage dealer, my role is to support and deal damage whenever possible. Sadhu in OoB is incredibly fast and can move to his body in an instant. I can heal at multiple places while using ABE whenever things get difficult. I can also fade or safety zone to provide some time for casting spells such as snow rolling or snow pillar. Dungeons are a lot of fun too and I rarely die. When my heal is on cool down I can still help with mobs by utilizing my sadhu skills. Right now I am starting to experiment with Vashita Siddhi.

Oh, somethin else u can do with Sadhu: Cast OoB, sit down with your body and place a bonfire. You can AA with OoB while recovering :slight_smile:

You are making Sadhu look more appealing in my eyes, even with all the nerfs and everything. I also play in a party, but with a Elementalist, and right now I am at Cleric 2 > Bokor 2, thinking about taking Sadhu C1 for all the things you showed us about the class. Thanks man, you made me change my mind again to Sadhu

1 Like

Glad I could help you out. I might be able to record a gameplay video of sadhu sometime when I hit sadhu 2 (later today). I plan to show some regular farming and a dungeon run. Maybe even single player footage. However, Dark Souls 3 was released today…so, yeah… That might be in the way :slight_smile:

Anyway, sadhu is great. Sadhu is not weak. Sadhu is weaker then most classes but makes up for it with utility and fast gameplay. I don’t like playing healer or support classes, but sadhu lets me play pretty different and I just love that.

if u want to be support why did u go sadhu? for support u shoukdve went priest for more buffs and damage

take sadhu, we r getting a buff in a while. but 4 now u have to farm foir arde dagger for sadhu to be viable, thats what im doign now but the 2-3 dungeon runs are hurting me

Stop spreading lies! There is no evidence we will get a buff with sadhu. Yes, a buff would be nice, but there is no guarantee!

I you want to be a pure damage dealer then you should definetly not go sadhu. Sadhu in its current state is not a high damage dealer!

As you said, Sadhu right now is all about complementing other classes. It’s a different kind of support/small DPS for now, but still useful nonetheless, apparently.

1 Like

I never intended to go support. I also thought sadhu would be a damage dealer… Just like u. But when I reached the class I noticed that sadhu is not a high damage dealer. I got used to it and adapted to it. You still think sadhu will get back to its older version and nuke everything In sight. Who knows, maybe that will happen…but it doesn’t look like it.

Anyway, I never wanted to be a supporter, but now that I reached sadhu and learned how to effectively use OoB I love to support while also dealing damage and using debuts on enemies. Sadhu can do a lot

we r getting a buff, at this state do u think imc will keep us like this? its not a high damage delaer, thats fine, but all the other dps classes cant compare to sadhu, the closest class that can is preist, and priest is a support class. and i cant change classes, im stuck with sadhu, i would stay sadhu bcuz of the buff. but we r gonna get a buff, all of the other dps classes are way higher than sadhu, why do u think they would keep 1 class terrible, while keepin the others atleast good.

Yes. Maybe all other classes deal higher damage, but none of the other classes can do what OoB can do. OoB is sadhus trademark skill and it is awesome and it does work the way it is right now. We don’t need a buff, but I would still welcome it.

Edit:
Sadhu is far from terrible. Don’t ignore the moveability sadhu has simply by combining OoB and Prakriti. No other class can do this.

the only pro of oob right now is prakiti and vadhisah in parties. oob aa is to low to actually do anyting right now and astral has too high of a downtime for its damage to be that low( look at hex +effigy, it deals x3 damage of astral and has no downtime other than sp and a small cd , but so does astral)

no we need a buff, look at this video
i ahve to find it, oob is sadhus trade mark you are right, but iev been in dungeon runs where other sadhus wouldnt use it bcuz it sucked, even i wont use it bcuz it sucks. when there is a preist i always take advantage and auto attack with my hammer bcuz it deals higther dmg than oob

I agree that the damage in OoB with AA is low, but this can’t stop me from playing solo. It works good. Yes, it’s probably slower then other classes but that doesn’t mean it’s bad. ABE cool down is bad, but I only use it when not in fade anyway since it will cancel fade. Fade lasts 30 seconds for me. ABE cool down is 30 seconds… You know what, it’s perfect in my rotation! Once I used ABE I can safety zone. Before SZ runs out I use Pratkiri to move away. I heal and fade again…maybe I even use ABE inbetween.

have you tried hexing then attack with OOB? i was curios if the added damage was to each tick or the whole 3 numbers together.

here is the video of oob, notice his stats and gear(if he show) as bokor i killed way fasteer

As a lvl 170 Cleric C2, Krivis C2, Sadhu C1, all I can say to those who really wants to play a DPS Sadhu, wait awhile more. Maybe they will buff it in the future but as of now the DPS is mediocre at best.

However Sadhu is not all that bad, I play it as an AA filler/utility support and it is great I love it. OoB’s mobility just allow me to do so much.

3 Likes

have not tried but it adds damage to all three ticks,

You are playing sadhu differently then I do. I will not say you are playing it wrong, but I use OoB 80% of the time in dungeons. It works…it works great!

yeah dmg s too bad to be a damage class that its only good for support, it will get a buff bcuz its meant to be a dmg, but as some ppl are expressing its being used as a suport

u have other ppl with u though, idk y u woud use oob, when u could use ur other skills 4 igher dmg, but solo is a pain if u actually use oob