Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

Pretty much this, except it does recognize tooltip-based magical attack, like most maces and wizard blade (probably the matk on the Laima rod too.) and INT from equips is NOT included in the buff. Tested just now with a friend.

No one will ever know if the whole soul being seperate in stats from the main body is intended or not.

Regardless, the simplest way to write the cell buff now is just
(Body Attack + Soul Attack)
Where Body Attack is the stats the body had on OoB creation and Soul Attack is your base attack without equips but including tooltip-based Magic Attack.

Looks like Sadhu getting new skill on kCBT.
Parkaya Pravesha: Parkaya Pravesh means oneโ€™s soul entering into the body of some other person. Through this knowledge even a dead body can be brought to life.
Interesting how this gonna work in game.

It could be something between resurection, bokors zombify and druids telepathyโ€ฆ considering the druid is keeping that skill.

Butโ€ฆswitchgender? Wtf?

I want this skill, whatever it does. prepares scalpel

Apparently, Sadhuโ€™s OOB attack speed got nerfed in the kBeta.

Video

That looks a lot slower than before, they shouldโ€™ve kept the machine gun speed and love tapped the damage

Noooooooooo

My Sadhu!!

Does anyone know Korean?

Plague Doctor Skills and Attributes

so, from the kr server now, the channeling cancel of posession are fixed? and then sadhu got nerf on spiritโ€™s attack speedโ€ฆto me, it seems a fair trade :smiley:

I donโ€™t see it as a fair trade since the Possession thing was just a bug, not a nerf. Doing roughly half the damage now with OOB renders the skill practically useless.

It s fair imo
I always tough that oob skill was OP: we are the only magic class who dont use sp by using our main skill wich is the powerfull one

It needs to be OP because if it isnโ€™t your Safety Zone will run out before you can kill all the mobs aggroing you. I guess a good way to test this new nerf in our beta is not using the invisible buff at all and see if youโ€™re still as efficient with OOB.

In any case, the skill is very situational. I find myself using Possession more and just using OOB against bosses.

But i do agree they nerfed to the ground Oob
It s quite slow now
But i ve no worry we are still beta after all

why they nerfed atk speed? atk speed is cool

if you want nerf, make the damage lower

but imo OoB is balanced after that dmg nerf

Have fun with a goggle translator or somethingโ€ฆ
Iโ€™m not a translator but i hope it helps somewhat

//Healing Factor
[Magic - Holy Property]
์ผ์‹œ์ ์œผ๋กœ ์ดˆ์žฌ์ƒ๋Šฅ๋ฃ ๋ถ€์—ฌํ—ˆ๋Š” ๋ฐ”๋ฒ•์ง„์„ ์„ค์น˜ํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ์ด ๋ฒ•์ง„์„ ๋ฐŸ์€ ์ž์‹ ํ‘์€ ๋™๋ฃŒ๋Š” ํ”ผํ•ด๋ฅผ ์ž…๋ฒ„๋„ ๋จธ๋ด…์ž”์šธ ๋ฒ์—ˆ๋˜ ์‹œ์ ์˜ ์ฒด๋ฃ๊นŒ์ง€ ๋น ๋ฅด๊ฒŒ ํšŒ๋ณตํ•  ์ˆ˜ ์žˆ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค

//Incineration
[Magic - Fire property]
์ƒํƒœ ์ด์ƒ์— ๊ฑธ๋ฆฐ ์ ๋“ค์„ ํƒœ์›Œ๋ฒ„๋ฆ…๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.์ ๋“ค์ด ๊ฐ–๊ณ  ์žˆ๋˜ ์ƒ ๊ฐœ์ˆ˜์— ๋น„๋ก€ํ•ด ํšŒ์—ผ ์ƒํƒœ์˜ ์ง€์†์‹œ๊ฐ„์ด ๊ธธ์–ด์ง‘๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

Level 1:
ATK: 1051
ํŠน์„ฑ ๊ณต๊ฒฉ๋ ฅ 68%
5 Second duration.

// Blood letting

์ž์‹  ํ‘์€ ๋™๋ฃŒ์˜ ํ”ผ๋ฅผ ํ๋ฅด๊ฒŒ ํ•ด ์ผ์‹œ์ ์œผ๋กœ ์ƒํƒœ ์ด์ƒ์— ๊ฑธ๋ฆฌ์ง€ ์•Š๊ฒŒ ์‚ฝ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ์ด์ƒํƒœ์—์„ 2๋žญํฌ ์ดํ•˜์˜ ์ƒํƒœ ์ด์ƒ์ด ๋ชจ๋‘๋ฌดํšจํ™” ๋ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
Level1:
Duration 35 seconds.
HP reduction : 5

//Fumigation
์ž์‹ ๊ณผ ๋™๋ฃŒ์˜ ์ƒํƒœ ์ด์ƒ์„ ์น˜๋ฃŒํ•˜๋Š” ํ›ˆ์ฆ์†Œ๋…์•ฝ์„ ๋ถ„์‚ฌํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ํ•ด๋‹น ๋ฒ”์œ„ ๋‚ด ๋™๋ฃŒ๋“ค์˜ 3๋žญํฌ ์ดํ•˜ ์ƒํƒœ ์ด์ƒ์ด ๋ชจ๋‘ ์น˜๋ฃŒ๋ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

Level 1:
3๋‘ฅ๊ธ‰ ์ดํ•˜ ์ƒํƒœ์ด์ƒ ์ œ๊ฑฐ์ตœ๋Œ€ 3๋ช… ์ ์šฉ.

//Pandemic

์ง€์ •๋œ ๋ฒ”์œ„ ๋‚ด์˜ ์ ๋“ค์ด ๊ฐ–๊ณ  ์žˆ๋Š” ๋ชจ๋“ ์ƒํƒœ ์ด์ƒ์ด ์ฃผ๋ณ€์œผ๋กœ ํ™•์‚ฐ๋ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

Level 1: Affects up to 5 targets.

// Beak Mask

์ƒˆ๋ถ€๋ฆฌ ๊ฐ€๋ฉด์„ ์”๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ์ด ๊ฐ€๋ฉด์˜ ์•ž์ชฝ ๊ณต๊ฐ„์—๋Š” ํŠน์ˆ˜ํ•œ ์•ฝํ’ˆ์ด ๋ฐœ๋ผ์ ธ ์žˆ์–ด ์ ์˜ 2 ๋žญํฌ ์ดํ•˜์˜ ์ƒํƒœ์ด์ƒ์„ ๋ง‰์•„๋ƒ…๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
์ง€์†์‹œ๊ฐ„25์ดˆ

Level 1:
Duration 25 Seconds.
1, 2๋‘ฅ๊ธ‰ 100% ๋ฉด์—ญ
3 ๋‘ฅ๊ธ‰ 80% ๋ฉด์—ญ

Level 2:
Duration 30 Seconds.
1, 2๋‘ฅ๊ธ‰ 100% ๋ฉด์—ญ
3 ๋‘ฅ๊ธ‰ 80% ๋ฉด์—ญ

1 Like

Maybe because oob would kill everything easily in pvp otherwise? (now with oob making dmg in friendly duels)

With all skills working properly now, I can pretty much live with that.

Interesting stuff over there~

2 Likes

wonderful ~

Not exactly Sadhu synergy, but itโ€™ll make debuff characters a thing.

Oracle synergy! Spread Death Sentence to everyone!

Man, I canโ€™t wait to see how they try to balance high level pvp xD

It is NOT useless. Itโ€™s the only viable INT Cleric โ€œAuto Attackโ€ we have. Even if the attack speed is nerfed, Sadhuโ€™s will spam OoB like itโ€™s going out of style still. >.>