Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

I saw that too. But dont understand the last sentence. Does it mean possession is fixed ?

And in the end, it was a mere bug/unwanted side-effect after all :wink:

Sadhu ftw!

I feel like the Sadhu turnes out to be one of the most op classes in the game now, with all these bugs fixed. Not that we gain anything in our last week from that, tho.

HEY GUYS!
Iā€™m almost at Rank 6 and i dont know which class should advance.

My build:
Cleric > Cleric > Cleric > Sadhu > Sadhu

Notice that almost everyone do Druid at Rank 6, but i want something diferent.
What your toughs about Oracle, Paladin, Dievdirby or Krivs at Rank 6?

Lets build diversity

Oracle - no
Paladin - no
Dievdirby - no
Krivis - if you were okay until now with cure only, whats the point?
Overal there is no point in picking one support circle when you build DPS character. Sadhu is not really good at supporting anyway. If your aim was support from beginning and you pick 1 circle of Sadhu for easier leveling is different story tho.
Your best options are Sadhu3, Bokor and Druid. And Druid leaves behind other two with a huge gap.

@Noah_ tyvm

Iā€™m thinking about Bokor, having a lot of zombies to take agro when my soul blast them all soud good, but only soundsā€¦ T_T
I feel a lack of good atributes, thats why im looking for something diferent.
I wish Transmit Prana dint suck these much, would go Sadhu3 whiout thinking

Cloth, Leather or Plate?
What you guys preffer? Iā€™m using Cloth for the Magic Resist and INT on some pieces.

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/a9/a96b33f431ef3c545712b1392418e71f473e5641982f3901f15a41b5d416fdb7.jpg

First post in this thread. Been reading through some formulas you guys have come up with but so far this has worked for me, canā€™t find the exact formula youā€™re using since thereā€™s too many posts already but it doesnā€™t seem like we have the same.

Normal OOB Calculation with Maces
((mATK + 70 - mDEF) + Elemental Damage) * 1.5

Normal OOB Calculation with Rods

Buffed OOB Calculation with Maces
(((((mATK - Gem mATK) * 2) + 70 - mDEF) + Elemental Damage) * 1.5) + (Gem mATK * 1.5)

Buffed OOB Calculation with Rods
(((((mATK - Gem mATK) * 2) + 70 - mDEF) + Elemental Damage) * 1.5) + (Gem mATK * 1.5) - (Rod mATK * 1.5)

Been testing it out with quite a few rods and maces now and it gives accurate results.

INT and Level -definitely- apply to the ground cell buff. That much is certain. Itā€™s not just a ā€œdoubleā€ attack bonus as you have it listed.

Also, even if the formula was right, you can just place Gem mATK and Rod mATK into the first part. No need to add them seperately if youā€™re just going to be multiplying by the same value (1.5)

Continuing the discussion from [Class] Official Sadhu Thread:

The only thing INT does is increase your mATK, so yeah you might say INT and your level do play a part in the calculation, indirectly.

The buffed calculation is weird, it first subtracts the gemā€™s magic attack (if any) from your characterā€™s mATK, later adds it again but this time multiplied by 1.5; havenā€™t found a way to simplify this. As for the Rod, I canā€™t simplify it either since it first multiplies the Rodā€™s mATK by 1.5 then subtracts it from the basic formula.

No I mean, it literally adds to the attack directly. So does your level.

These values match the damage Wurmheart was doing in the game. (7 INT, level 181)

===========

Honestly speaking, all of my testing is done second hand with values from other people. After I reach C3 rodel Iā€™ll quickly try and make a Sadhu which shouldnā€™t be that difficult and do a ton of testing myself. Believe me Iā€™ll quickly find out what is going on ;x;

mATK = INT+weapon+equipment/gems/buffs+level

That is very weird then. Hereā€™s a video of another test I made a few minutes ago, and a screenshot of the weapon I was using.

Screenshot
Video

My mATK = 712
Wendigo Searcher mDEF = 192
Weapon = +1 Fedimian Club with 1 star blue gem (+5 mATK)
Sub-weapon = Stock Arde Dagger (153 Fire Damage, Wendigo Searcher is Fire type, damage reduced to 50% or 76.5)

OOB Normal Damage = 3333, or 999
OOB Buffed Damage = 686
3+2, or 2060

If we go by my formula:

Normal OOB Calculation with Maces
((712 + 70 - 192) + 76.5) * 1.5 = 999

Buffed OOB Calculation with Maces
(((((mATK - Gem mATK) * 2) + 70 - mDEF) + Elemental Damage) * 1.5) + (Gem mATK * 1.5)
(((((712 - 5) * 2) + 70 - 192) + 76.5) * 1.5) + (5 * 1.5) = 2060

Just a quick edit, I realized I can just subtract the Gem mATK * 1.5 all together like this:

((((mATK * 2) + 70 - mDEF) + Elemental Damage) * 1.5) - (Gem mATK * 1.5)

And now that I think about it, subtracting the gem damage doesnā€™t make much sense, even if the result is the same, I believe your formula is the one the devs intended.

Amusingly enough thoughā€¦

((((712 Matk + 410 Int + 181 Level + 116 Mace) + 70) - 192) + (153 * 0.5)) * 1.5 = 2060

The magic of mathematics. Where two completely different formulas return the same result.

Do you have the entire formula taking the invisible buff into account? And without it? Iā€™d like to test it.

you dont have the attributes there in your formula? because your damage will be greatly affected by attributes

In the quest for fewer brackets, I propose:

Normal: ((Int + level + mace+gem + 70 - mDF + Elemental) * 1.5)
and
Buffed: ((2*(Int + level + mace)+gem + 70 - mDF + Elemental) * 1.5)

Either Mace or Gem needs to be replaced with ā€˜other equipment modsā€™. Probably Gem.

Youā€™d slot (70+2*(Int + level + mace)+gem) into (Skill Attack + Attack) and go from there. Iā€™m not exactly sure where the 1.5 lands, but Iā€™d guess its a t1 or t2

The attribute bonus is ā€˜Enhanceā€™

No wonder all of this seems to work out.

Guess what? Attack power is LITERALLY just a sum of Damage Stat + Equipment Attack + Level
You have 30 STR, youā€™re level 86, and your weapon has 125 Attack?
You have 241 Physical Attack.

This gameā€™s damage code really canā€™t get any simpler at this point. No modifications, no multipliers, nothing.

So yes, Sadhuā€™s OoB Ground Buff is just an Attack Modifier of +100%.

Honestly, the ground cell buff just strikes me as bugged now. It doesnt recognize your weapon or gems for some reason and just adds your attack power without them. Hence the weird ā€œ(Attack * 2) - Rod - Gemsā€ thing.

1 Like

This weirdness is probably an effect of how a characterā€™s auto attack is actually a skill that needs to calculate the damage it deals depending on how you cast it. Iā€™d be willing to bet that the game never actually uses the actual magic attack as shown on the character sheet, and recalculates Level+INT+equipment+Weapon+gems+skill+buffs every time you deal damage.

So the Soul entity is the source of the OoB attack, and it doesnā€™t have a weapon or gems, but took a snapshot of the character for the usual attack. The buffed calculation might look something like Playerā€™s(Level+INT+equipment+Weapon+gems+skill+buffs) + Soulā€™s(Level+INT+equipment+Weapon+gems+skill+buffs) and then the Soul has no value for weapon, gems, skill or buff.

#####Mad rambling below, beware
but equipment is included, somehow? hmā€¦ maybe level, int and equipment are used as a solid pre-calculated stat, and gems were added in the later in development and added to the wrong formula? INT would need to have equipment added to it before use, certainly. Maybe this is part of why gems donā€™t give base stats?