Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

I like the part where I can f*ck with people in TBL during the non-combat first minute. OOB and prakiti out of the little box area and harass your enemies.

Also OOB doesn’t get the increase psyko dmg from prana the damage is just sad and garbage.

2 Likes

Exactly, what I did before TBL matches. It’s rude but fun because you get to delete their Pard buffs before the game actually starts. :T

@Nekorin could you tell me more about using Breaking Wheel and Malleus as offensive skills? I heard that Wheel itself is Magic Damage and it spreads Physical Damage/Debuffs, and if Malleus give good numbers. I see that you run a Miko/Inq, so I was thinking on trying Sadhu and Inquisitor but not using Miko. I would like to hear you before trying. I am also in a doubt of getting God Smash on an INT build.

Breaking Wheel is a physical attack skill that spreads physical attacks as an aoe. It has a 10sec duration normally if no player attacks it. When a player uses a physcial attack on it, it will lower its durability and hence lower the duration.

By itself breaking wheel is a fairly good aoe, although uses patk as damage, it receives the additional elemental damage from sadhu’s TP. This makes it work exceptionally well with Miko’s Kagura dance since Kagura looks at the total damage dealt and return 50% damage as holy.

Since it is an additional damage line, TP’s elemental damage adds to it too. Hence in the end with this combo, Sadhu effectively buffed the damage twice.

Malleus adds more damage to the combo as it tags on monster’s mdef as additional damage. As for God smash, don’t really need to worry about it dealing little damage in an INT build. As long as you are using a mace, God smash will still do damage.

Personally I wouldn’t recommend going Sadhu Inquisitor without miko though. It will feel like trying to join 2 things together without using any adhesive. :3

1 Like

sigh… Why Miko have to have good synergy with a lot of classes? -_-

Guess I will stay looking at the classes again to find good synergies for Sadhu.

I’m seeing too many Sadhus now, especially in TBL. I don’t feel unique anymore. Haha. :laughing:

Yeah. Its currently Tree of Sadhu.

I don’t think many people will stay with Sadhu,though. Since most people don’t know the value of Sadhu C2, they either take Sadhu C3 or no Sadhu at all, which greatly limits the possibility of builds because it takes the important Ranks 4-8 rather than the lower ones.

The damage is still really bad if you ask me, at least without Transmit Prana.
Especially Possession at level 6 feels really weak, that’s why I reset my DEX and 1/3 of my CON into INT [I don’t have that stupid Practonium yet >_>] to have at least a little bit of damage…
Still, 3-5k is ± as much as I dealt without any INT pre-patch to all monsters that didn’t have that horrible mdef amounts…
Now I need 250 INT to do the same, although the damage% have increased;
All the fault of the decreased attribute values and my bad Five Hammer…

Well, at least I will really feel the improvement once I get my hands on that Vienarazis Mace.
Until then it means Aja Aja ! Hwaiting!

P.S.: Good thing we have the Rank reset event. Maybe I’ll make some further testing on the weekend[still have to test PD and Taoist], but I don’t think that any Class could fill the Ranks of Sadhu on my Kabbalist xD

I’m testing PD1 Taoist later after the reset. Got a feeling that it is the build I will go to though :3
Will post results later. Really love having Taoist as one of the circles in the build.

This is MikoTao with Sadhu. Taoist seems like a perfect fit for those who wants to make Sadhu the main core for the build.

Supplement video for PD1 Taoist Variant

3 Likes

Yesterday I tried c1 > p3 > chap > sadhu3 full int.
Damage is good even with my poor cata club, but it’s not “my build”. Recasting buffs on buffs seem not my style :smiley:

@Nekorin in part I’m on the same boat as you. I have miko I don’t rly want to drop her, which is why I’ll try both Inq/Tao variations. I got the synergies with the former but I’m not getting the ones with Tao. Can you enlighten me a little before I try it myself? (I’ve never ever tried Tao)

And suddenly I’m heaving fun with my old builds again~

C2 B2 S2 kabba inqui

C2 B3 miko pd inqui

Even if pd was nerved alot, the malleus incineration still hits hard.

No need to change anything there :smiley:

Thank you so much for mentioning that IT IS GOOD DMG, cuz ppl keep telling me if I’m joking that it is crap for sure, that is a lack luster and so on xD

It’s viable to me, just not my style.
If you drop ABE, ME and Possesion with TP active you’ll crash almost anything (I think)… everything on top of your AA :smiley:

Damn I feel like my OoB does no more DMG after the Patch. from 1.5k to 700 with lvl 264 per Hit …

Seems like Oob is extremly ■■■■ now, or I’am doing it wrong?

Gonna think about ClericC3>SadhuC2>OracleC1>KabbalistC2 now …

I think it is a bug, since those OoB are “psycko atk” and should benefit from TP, which doesn’t.

Still, the sadhu strong point now is not OoB to auto atk but the def lower on it, the ABE explosion, possesion and TP, specially TP!

OoB actually got nerfed from a 150% factor to a 129% factor with the combat patch.

That and quite a few monsters have higher defenses now, so it is to be expected that OoB deals less dmg atm

TP not working with OoB isn’t a bug btw, IMC disabled that interaction a year or so back because they deemed it op. Only the latest ktos update reversed it, which we don’t have yet.

Ok, i knew it was like that in Ktos patch notes, i thought we are even in patches xcept for the 16/05/2017 they got new stuff. my mistake.

Don’t sweat it, I think we were all expecting the latest patch.

No idea why we didn’t get it, oh well.

You got any live info about the OoB there getting only the % bonus from TP or also bless or any other means of buff for dmg ? even if spread in the 3 hits ?

Nope.

This is from the ktos thread, and keep in mind the ktos info we get isn’t always accurate either.