Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

Reeeeaaaaaallllllyyyyyyy? :sob:

not enough if Transmit piranha is pixel base instead of letting you target it manually :expressionless:

I want to help my team on runs, but other than screaming hey step here and wait 1 min until I calculate the perfect pixel with lag and low fps to use it or randomly spam it in hope it stick to someone :expressionless:

@STAFF_Letitia please Transmit this to the devs :yum:

1 Like

Best time to do transmit prana is when your party mate is rooted casting some spells. Think of it like administering Ein Sof (SP Tile) while they are casting.

1 Like

:pensive: do you know how long a teammate cast time is around 5-12 fpsā€¦

here is a clue: It could be 0sā€¦

Well, as much as we wish it will be easier to useā€¦ with the current way TP is we just need to find ways to adapt.

It does need more coordination in teams which I think is great. Most of the cast times/animation times are around 0.4 to 1.x secs?

I agree with you. TP is very hard to use when targeting players, it takes an effort just to cast it successfully. But call me selfish, I just want the buffs for my additional damage since I play solo a lot. :grin:

1 Like

Im already used to casting TP on other players.

BTW this patch doesnā€™t have the fix to make OoB work with TP.
As well as the bug fix to make Zaibas proc correctly.

I just changed my Cleric3 Paladin2 to Cleric3 Sadhu2. Due to the new blessing, damages are totally insane, I was top 1 for all bosses in Siaulai and this character has really bad gears. I just had lvl 20 attribute in Cure and Heal. Now OOB is really strange to use as you donā€™t get blessing bonus damages (it was always like that but now itā€™s kind of weird with all the changes). Sadhu is now viable instead of meh.

Iā€™m really happy with my bulky Kabbalist now, I got 82k HP with Ein Sof level 11 with the SP-recovery attribute activated. Without it, HP skyrocket to ~123k.

Good thing is that Sadhu C2 was really worth the investment.
Previously, the healing attribute of Praktiri recovered 34% of your max HP under Ein Sof effect, but this has been buffed.

I now recover over 50% of my total HP when using Praktiri, which is an insane healing boost, making self-healing obsolete with Heal. This is Ā± the most amazing combo for the non-dieing Sadhu xD

Now all I need is some damage, because wellā€¦ I canā€™t die, but it takes forever just to kill some small stuffs in the new hunting grounds <_<

Hoping Iā€™ll get my Practonium soon enough, because I surely canā€™t farm that gear in the Hunting Grounds without any Practonium weaponry, thanks to IMCs shitty balancingā€¦

whats your class build?

If you mean me I rerolled to Cleric3>Diev>Sadhu2>Kabba2[traded my 3rd Sadhu-circle for Dievdirbys].

Gotta get used to Diev now, itā€™s pretty new for me to put up the statues before I cast skills, but itā€™s very nice to have a decent CD reduction, especially on my Possession, ABE, Praktiri and Merkabah. Stats are like pre-balance, 150 points base-CON, rest DEX [still not maxlevel, though, cause I donā€™t see a reason to level & quest prior to getting my Vienarazis Mace and reaching Rank 9 (after itā€™s released of course)].

Isnā€™t Cleric2 > Diev > Sadhu3 more optimal ?

but but but Cleric c3 costume.

Today I tried C1 > Krivis 2 > Sadhu 3 and god dammit possession and ABE is sick. And I can confirm, zalciai doubles OOB dmg is alive (thought OOB still suck dragonballs)

Maybe if youā€™re top geared. With my gear&build, the gain from going Sadhu C3 is not so great that dumping Cleric C3 would be an option.

As I donā€™t want to sacrifice Kabba or Cleric, it had to be Sadhu. Cleric C3 is so much utility, Sadhu C3 is just more damage (1k more additional damage per hit just doesnā€™t cut it; This game hates me and doesnā€™t want me to have a Practoniumā€¦).

Moving to equipmentā€¦ What you guys think that would be good equipments to increase damage and usability of Sadhu?

Is pajoritas dagger (the HG one with psychokinesis damage) worth using instead of a shield? I donā€™t have one to try.

Is there an armor set that is well suited? And are you guys going for full cloth, plate, or a mix of both? Iā€™m pretty lost in this section right now.

am using it and was worth it, but I havenā€™t tested after patch yetā€¦

General changes between the patch we have now and the patch in 5/2 (ktest). There are a couple of fixes too like carve receiving additional ele damage now. Seems like kabbalistā€™ merkabah also receiving the TP damage now, which is great.

I made a video of my Sadhu + Kabbalist against the last 3 bosses from Siaulai Mission.

With this, I could figure out some things about this combination:

1. Double Chance + ABE seems to be useful only if you get 6 or higher for bosses (I would say even 7 or higher, but letā€™s give it a chance and say 6). Maybe regular mobs are fine starting with 5.

2. Looks like the DoT from ABE is not properly applying some times. I had this feeling during party play, but now, if you look at the Poata fight, looks like the DoT is not happening.

3. The combination pushes to use Sadhu skills a lot, and that was the idea in the beginning. Merkabah is nice damage and R7 plays a big supportive role nullifying damage and also giving nice damage in return (try taking a hit while in OoB with R7 active)

4. The duration of Transmit Prana buff is a problem, cause you will always have 20 seconds of less damage. If it was something like 10 I would not complain.

5. Cure damage is very low now without TP buff. Maybe could use some points of it in other skills

6. Tree trolls me at 4:45

7. Iā€™m poor and bad geared

Overall, I liked the build combination. Cleric 3 with more Heal tiles and Safety Zone investment helps a lot, bringing damage and support. Sadhu 3 is very viable if not mandatory, I donā€™t think it worth without Transmit Prana buff, really. The sad thing is that I still cannot do what I would like to do, that is pop out my spirit and dash decent damage with it.

I donā€™t think my equipment will let me solo the 290 dungeon, but I might give it a try tomorrow, so I will be able to try and show more of the Double Chance + ABE against mobs (even that there is already videos around).

I also wanna try some stuff like Druid3, Krivis+Taoist, PD. Well, hope you guys like the video :wink:

1 Like

Anyone tested if TP works with Chapā€™s AA?