Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

could you stop?
you obviously dont know what youre talking about.
i doubt you even play sadhu, youre actually AGAINST a buff for this class.
thats how i know youre a troll who doesnt even play sadhu.

" ABE is better damage than Zaibas Hurr Durrrr"

not to mention OOB falls off before you get the skill,
takes me 30 hits to kill a monster and im fully geared an full int, so i die alot and still take 5x more time to kill a monster than a priest

and possession falls off hard at rank 8 content, and was nerfed

Unfortunately, you are the one who is misinterpreting and misinformed. This is why I sometimes feel sorry for IMC becuase of players like @Bluebyu. Then again, they are catering this game towards the youth so what can you expect? Players can’t comprehend the basic meaning of a sentence, little less the will to read even a paragraph. It is as if you comment that you hate going to downtown of your city due to the high crime rate and then randomly being called a racist because of such comment. Quite sad. No wonder why this thread is at such an abysmal state.

Also no to both of your comments. And once again, let me try to rephrase to you that maybe you will somehow apprehend. No where did I say I am against buffing Sadhu. For that matter, I am all for it. What I am against is your unconventional and ill-thought suggestions in the ways to buff Sadhu because I believe it will do nothing for the class and leave it at its current state.

1 Like

but you said earlier that you actually hoped ABE stays the same.

hypocrite

Wrong again. Let me quote myself so maybe you can realize what I am conveying.

You suggested a damage increase by giving ABE three multipliers. While I do agree with you on reducing the cool down of ABE, adding three multipliers won’t do nothing for the skill. Like I stated before, jumping from 20k to 60k in my damage is meaningless for my current ABE.

I would recommend adding two attributes. The first one is the one I already mentioned: allowing you to stay in OoB form after the explosion. The next attribute can add a burn damage after ABE that ticks 0.8 per second for 25 seconds of 150% of your magic attack. That might be more decent for a change in ABE.

@Yggtreeberry can you please post screen shots of your character with stats/gear? And if there’s an achievement system that shows highest floor of ET cleared please show that too. Or since you seemingly run it all the time just give us proof to back your claims on everything here.

What’s the matter? can’t refute my points?

Fine, I’ll play ball.

1. “ABE is fine at where it is at right now (from a pvp perspective)”
  2. “Sadhu does not need a dmg boost”
  3. “Sadhu does not need more mechanics”
  4. “My experiences as a high lvl sadhu3 is more valid than other posters here”
  5. “Possession is reliable cc.”
  6. “Sadhu is good due to its ability to attack with impunity” [I jumped the shark on that one, but you made the argument in your reply anyway. ]
  • tons of other small ■■■■ I don’t want to reply to. best mobility when you’re stuck 50% of the time? you kidding me?

I jumped at your imo sole argument that is somewhat genuine. Sadhu’s impunity.

I genuinely find that to be your one sensical argument, despite also being wrong.

But here goes:

1. You think ABE is sufficient as is and should not be changed.
    We find ABE lacking for PvE, and thus want it buffed.
    These are not mutually exclusive, get over it.

2. You argue the dmg is sufficient.
    We argue the dmg is bad for an r4-6 class even if you took druid3’s double mag attack.
    There is no merit in chanting yuhuh vs nuh uh ad infinitum.
    Prove your claim, show us you can outperform said sadhu2/druid3 video posted above due to picking sadhu3.

3. More mechanics = bad.
    That’s an overly simplistic way of thinking.
    And Moreso than that, wrong.
    Complexity does not exclude merit, just makes it less accessible.

4. Not even an argument. At best it indicates a higher probability of you being right. But there’s also a lower probability because you’re the only one claiming as such.

5. & 6. are already answered.

Bonus:

You state you wouldn’t mind a buff, under unspecified criteria aside it of not being tied to more dmg or new mechanics.

But you also state it’s got good dmg and is fine as is and shouldn’t be buffed.

Ergo you’re saying it should be buffed, but also not be buffed.
It shouldn’t matter what form sadhu takes, it just needs to be a viable choice.

It almost sounds like you’re madly in love with the sadhu concept and will fight to the death to keep it as is.

2 Likes

yes it will, even 2 hits would be a major boost.

multihits rule the game, a skill that does 100%, with a 3 hit multiplier will do 300%, more than doubling its damage.

He pulled the “you dont even play sadhu” ■■■■ on me too… ignore him :wink:

he said he hopes sadhu doesn’t get changed. is that not enough evidence?

and you said OOB was fine, is that not enough evidence?

Some people do lie. Last person was like level 100 when this happened so it’s a good thing to question. ¯|(ツ)/¯

My experience with ABE and trying really hard to find a purpose is using the knockback function of it or trying to finish off mobs. If they made it explode from your own body and not the projection while knocking things away maintaining OOB that might be alright.

I have no idea about current content but people are complaining they made mob MDEF a problem for Wizards. That would translate into being a huge problem for Sadhu too, so saying it’s fine is pretty silly considering the skill set as a whole is non-elemental magic damage…

They pretty much dug themself into this hole.

i cant even belive you play sadhu when u say that ABE does more dmg than zaibas

• you guys say OOB should only be used as a replacement for Auto attack. ok, if its gonna replace auto attack, then its never gonna be used, when do u ever use auto attack? even then its a downgrade from auto attack because it only does 3 damage endgame (if u dont have druid3) due to it having no base damage. you guys say “all it is an upgraded auto attack, it shouldnt be strong” if it shouldnt be strong then its a waste of a skill. if its meant to not do a lot of dmg then why is it here? give it an SP cost and what will you say then?

• and ABE is single hit, which doesnt scale good, so it ends up falling off around rank 6. its cooldown is too long and it only hits once so you only do 150% of our magic dmg, so if i have 3k magic attack, im doing like 4k+ dmg on a 300k monster(assuming i have max ABE), if it was 3 hits, i would do 12k+ damage.

• Possession Falls off hard at rank 8, and it was even nerfed. 10 second channel that gets interppted, an aoe spell that can only be used like a single target spell because if u use it near multile enemies it basically doesnt work. even the full channcel doesnt do enough damage.

• and transmit needs to be scrapped for obvious reasons

and not to mention the bugs

Pretty much yeah.

Out of body:

• Can snapshot a permanent +80% magic dmg via chapperition cards.
  • Has only 70 base dmg.
  • It’s +50% dmg is a common modifier and calculated after defenses.

Astral Body Explosion:

• Very high innate skill dmg, 1550 at LVL 15.
  • The +150% is a skill modifier and thus calculated after magic defense. (it’s 250% total, not +250%… meh…)

Possession:

• Nothing to special. just regular skill dmg. Almost 1k per hit on lvl 10 though.

Druid3’s hengestone obviously helps quite a bit, but that wasn’t part of his argument.

I guess we all have to agree to disagree. I will remain on my current stance until my experience in game changes as I aim for the new level cap next month.

Though I question the credibility of all those who argues otherwise when you have the likes of @ophiuchu who has “no idea about current content” yet can’t resist the itch to reply and deliver a testimony based on his belief that he heard from others word of mouth. The irony that the accuser of “bubble boy” is actually living in a bubble himself. And that of @BlueByu who rage quit his Sadhu but somehow still avidly willing to critic about the class based on his limited experience. Yet, he doesn’t want to continue his endeavor because his character is not good enough for his liking and requires a revamp of the class from the developer in order to satisfy his taste. And lastly @Wurmheart who has no idea what he is arguing for and yet jump into conclusion to downplay a rank circle that he, himself has no experience in. If you want to comment on Sadhu 3 or Possession 10 or even Sadhu as a whole in high level, ET, GvG, I say you should at least level one before posting any nonsense to back up your claim. Because criticizing something you haven’t tried or experienced will only let your ignorance shine.

You are correct. Right now even the simple task of combining the alphabet for players as nescient as these seem daunting. My time is better spent in game and answering players with real questions about Sadhu.

1 Like

Listen, you’re not posting to satisfy me but the other people you’ve sat there and argued with for days. Saying things like you run ET all the time and everything up until now is just hot steam. Because I haven’t played recently doesn’t mean I’m stupid on how the mechanics of this game works. You have no merit to back up your own claims and what’s even more funny is the very person who I’ve debated before about being a bubble boy comes and laughs at you. Maybe you should listen to them and not me?

Personally it doesn’t even matter to me if you make all these dumb claims, then after being called out just resort to simple ninny ninny poopoo debased logic. Continue using those fancy words like it means something and take your high moral ground because you’ve lost the war. The fact that you can’t put up anything proving everyone wrong backing the very words you typed shows it.

So keep that defeated demeanor scorning everyone saying they are wrong because you’re just a bubble boy.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?

-Accurate depiction of what just happened-

P.S - I love you guys/gals and wish IMC wasn’t the worst company ever and would fix things so we don’t argue.

1 Like

See, there’s the thing.

I am a cbt2 player. I tested out a priest3/sadhu1/druid build asap and even have the feedback listed in this thread.
Hence I am saying sadhu benefits to much of druid to pass up on.
Did you ever try an invuln based sadhu? If you didn’t then by your logic you don’t have the right to speak either.

And I have a cleric2/priest/sadhu2/druid as we speak. I know full well how possession works as I leveled with it for ages.

All I lack experience with is the dmg scaling of possession/extra range of OoB and Transmit Prana. And even then my planned druid3 would do more dmg with possession, so 1/3th is irrelevant.

OoB range I don’t care about since sadhus can achieve said impunity in other ways.

And @BlaXun even went to the trouble of documenting how transmit prana works for us.

Nor were any of those 3 aspects vital to your argument. You just like insisting going sadhu3 gives specific insight that makes all our points moot.
Even though you can’t put it into words.

And I will not build a sadhu3 in it’s current state to begin with.

I know in the possession focus department a druid3 will be vastly superior. (doubled mag attack but 500 less skill scaling. Extra health, invulns, dmg etc.)

I know in the pd2 + cc department I’d rather go with a diev2-3+miko+pd2 as it has a permanent aoe silence, far better damage and tons more utility. Granted world tree has a longer cd.

All you are proving is:

• You’re unwilling to prove your claims. (Which is a lot easier to prove on your side of the argument btw)
  • You’re far too eager to dismiss (and ignore) any arguments those that disagree with you.
  • You don’t know the slightest bit about what synergy sadhu does have, considering your frequent 0 synergy statements.
  • Your builds aren’t representative of what this class can achieve.

I am not saying your opinions are unwelcome here.
I am however saying that any advice and posts that will mislead new players into a ruined build are unwelcome in the tos community at large.

3 Likes

As sadhu-bokor-kabba-Inquisitor I now realized how I’m switching to physical damage more and more despite being an int/vit build - even the -30% def attribute from OoB helps alot when I’m casting the breaking wheel in my safety zone with God Smash following xD

Malleus increases the dmg of OoB then as well by 50%.

At least the Inqui got some synergies with Sadhu.

Ah and talking about PvP tactics: The easiest way to kill any cleric is waiting till he hides in his Safety zone, bomb him out with ABE, run to his place and cast a Malleus right into his face. That or Possession when you have enough time, followed by Malleus in case the target isnt dead yet.

1 Like

Hi, I just want to ask if breaking wheel can spread possession’s damage like what they say that owl’s damage can be spread by b.wheel?

Sadhu Druid3 Out of body vs Out of body & stonehenge test:

2 Likes

O_o is that the new lycan sprite? what happened to the old one that looked like the werewolf boss but mini.