Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

This is a normal transformation (skill).

And shes not even using the Ausrine buff.

Ah okay never used transform or shape shifting before.

those are very weak monsters. and even if she did use austine buff, the dowtnime is way too big to rely on

Im not talking about reliability, since its only a damage test might as well throw in the Ausrine bug.

Druid Merog shaman transform to get low cd Safety zone -> out of body. I do not have many sadhu rank 8 vids though. Very rare species.

27/10/2016 KTOS

Sadhu:
ā–ŗ Out of Body
ā—‹ If the Body is attacked during the OOB State, the skill will not cancel.
ā—‹ Crowd Control States such as Knockback,Knockdown ETC will cancel the skill.

ā–ŗ Possession
ā—‹ The wind-up starting casting animation has been reduced. (It should now begin to cast faster)

ā–ŗ Transmit Prana
ā—‹ Cooldown Reduced from 176 Seconds to 80 Seconds.

OOB interaction basically just got swapped around, nontheless its a buff IMO. Faster cast time Possession, buff. Transmit Prana CD reduced by more than half, buff. Though I donā€™t know how the new attributes of Transmit Prana works but hey, a buff is a buff.

1 Like

maybe RIP all the bubble boys out there? (including me)
I picked cleric3 for fade lv 10 and now it seems not so necessary.

At 0 def, you canā€™t take much hit to begin with and youā€™d definitely get 1 shotted at high levels so I wouldnā€™t say RIP just yet.

Quite a bit changed around, though it feels like we came full circle almost.

Sadhu1ā€™s:

• Out of Body is now a lot easier to use as itā€™s only interrupted on kd/cc states.
  • Fade no longer protects against area of effect skills, making said combo a lot less stronger.
  • Guardian Saint is now quite good as it redirects hits, including the cc but isnā€™t quite on par with the old fade.
  • Lycanthropy can make you immune vs cc/kd effects though.

Sadhu2ā€™s:

• Still a dmg nerf due to losing holy dmg type.
  • Did get easier to use due to nearer aoe & faster cast time.
  • And holds more targets per skill level.

Sadhu3ā€™s:

• A possession with 14 or 15 targets, still small aoe though.
  • 80s cd on transmit prana and can transfer all stats, not just int.
  • Should be good with a linker3ā€™s lifeline.
  • Not sure if itā€™s worth recommending atm.

So in short:
One step forward, one step back and one step into the unknown. Huzzah?

( Sadhu1 is in a good spot now, sadhu2 is not, sadhu3 is uncertain. Sadhu2 & 3 still counteract sadhu1. Druid3 is still the best synergy for both sadhu1 & 2. Cleric3 is still good as well )

Might see a few new sadhu1 builds pop up though.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s why Iā€™ve always been an advocate for splashing into Druid or Bokor to get invulns and utility rather than Cleric3 and Fade. Maybe they actually read my rants? Now they can do all the people who got screwed over and still play a favor by offering resets.

No cancellation

3 Likes

You donā€™t get screwed over by Taking Cleric C3.
Nothing else really gives you the same value of reliable defensive tools at Rank 3. There is Aspersion but you can buy that anyways, revive means going C2 Priest which doesnā€™t work very well with Sadhu, and Aukuras 5/10 isnā€™t all that reliable, and if the game ever gets more C3 Krivis, C3 pardoners, you could just buy it for hard content. Heal 15 gets increasingly more valuable as the game progresses and healing demands get larger outside of team invulnerability stacking.

My C3 based cleric is still more reliable as a team-player than the Krivis C2 based cleric. Now a hit wonā€™t screw me over so I can be less cautious of my positioning on either Sadhu. Bokor C2 pushes Sadhu C1 to rank 5, which basically pushes Sadhu C2/C3 out of the picture if you want them.

belly dancing

At last OOB wonā€™t be interrupted by the slightest touch anymore! Thatā€™s a great buff to our signature skill and Iā€™m positive thereā€™d be more incoming. Happy OOB-ing, everyone!

All the OoB Quality of life is nice but ultimately Iā€™m waiting for the real bread to come in.

Sapper just got some C2/C3 buffs. Sure Sadhu got Transmits CD reduce, but Transmits CD was asinine to begin with.

Where is that ā€œABE stops suckingā€ attribute.
Hook a brother up.

2 Likes

Iā€™m still more inclined to go cleric2/priest for the res tbh.

And itā€™s time to stock up on restoration scrolls.

Just tried this awhile ago with my Taoist guildie. Under Dark Sight you can OOB freely without getting revealed.

1 Like

Mackangdal prevented you from getting interrupted already, no matter how your main body gets thrown around xD

But Iā€™m glad my build is still on the save side (tho I could replace the Sadhu2 with Oracle for being a bit more OP now).

Iā€™m waiting for the new Possession. And of course, for the ABE bug FINALLY GETTING FIXED. And with fixed I mean that the ktos patch finally reaches us.

looks like OOB is now good bossing wise if u take druid c3, other times not so much i guess, too much set up, but looks really good on bossing. if u dnt take druid c3 then RIP

New Sadhu druid Out of Body vs crystal mine mission: