Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

just try to get possession to land and if it doesnt then oh well, use your other classes skills (luckily i have bokor and druid)

I think it will be interesting to see how sadhu performs when concentrating on OoB, AOE and especially Vashita Siddhi.

I think Vashita Siddhi has great potential in PvP.

I just wish I could play…but IMC broke the game for me with the last patch xD

abe is pretty good in battle league (mainy bcuz of knockback)

whenver u see a knocked down person (monk energy blast helps a ton) its pretty much a 90% chance to get a free possession, if u get hit (probably) it ends, if u put up sz, the person gets back up and runs away.

ive tried telepathy to walk them in front of me and then using possession, barely works bcuz they usually run

From another thread:

If you can land a possession, its usually a sure kill unless something cancels you. And since every slight blow of wind and any fart does that, you need a safety zone. And even then hard cc skills like the ice tree still cancels you. Ah and ofc, when you get too many attacks, you will cancel even in your SZ without any cc skill in sight due to… lag or bug?

…

But when you match to get some ppl who stand nearby, they just die ;D

So, its actually better to catch ppl who’re already being cc’ed or immovable due to channeling something on their own. As bokor-sadhu-kabbalist I can cast my wheels, hex them, wheels set them into stone and kill them with possession.

Btw, letting your Astral Body exploding in a Crowd trying to cast something is funny as hell!
(Especially when you become unable to move due to your Client becoming asynch after exploding…)

@BlaXun yep. Still posibugs. ABE is russian roulette right now.

■■■■ you IMC. You guys are so damn incompetent

I can confirm this. The position bug is still there.
I am tired of reporting it…

Hey everybody.
For one last time I reported the astral Body explosion bug. Please help me out by confirming in that topic that you are affected too. Thanks a lot

Since the patch I finally can deal over 10k dmg with ABE. I also reported the ABE bug via support ticket now. Video included

Haha xD no idea what I expected. But sadhu is a bad joke in PVP xD cant hit anythign :slight_smile:

Everyone I killed with possession and annoyed with ABE today would kindly disagree with that ;p

possession is so hard to land

Vashita Siddhi is love…

i made a bug earlier the preparation time part 60sec
cast Merkabbah at the center then mounted, my toon got into mid then killed all of them with OOB hahahaha

it was epic!

-note: merkabbah (kabbalist) skill sometimes is buggy when mounted it happens by 1 out of 10 tries

is merkabbah good in pvp? merkabahh looks like it would be the worst dmg skill in pvp bcuz on the tosbase video theres a super long delay and u have to select an area rather than a taregt

You can just use OoB while the 50 second timer is still active and pay the other group a visit. Yes, u can attack em. It doesn’t matter though as they will be revived once the battle starts

Its funny some players doesn’t know about Sadhu…

They’re attacking my spirit :smile_cat:

1 Like

That happened to me too xD.
Using ABE is pretty hilarious in those situations.

I just wish I was able to actually hit anything with OoB…

When you cast merkabah and it hits an hexed person, he turns to stone for 3 seconds. Doesnt sound much, but thats enough time to catch them with possession :wink:

Do we know if Mekkabah cancels fade? I’d like to pick Kabbalist …but I’m holding back until R8 is revealed (maybe tomorrow?)

I do believe it cancels fade when the wheels deal dmg. Maybe it doesnt cancel if it end up hitting nothing.

As for PVP sadhu, I know realized something that can be done! ABE them TOWARDS you! Then its easy to land Possession!

I am also considering Kaba for Ein Sof (as a full int Sadhu, having 5,5k HP is a problem).

1 Like

Sadhu3 /Kabbalist here. I absolutely LOVE Vashita Siddhi. I maxed it specifically for PvP and it’s the very first thing I do during a match. Why? Because after the first proc when it actually decreases their stats, you can stop channeling and you’ll see their HP is now halved because when you lowered their stats you decreased their CON/Max HP. So it’s basically a free one hit 50% HP for the entire team. And it breaks through shields and invulnerabilities (maybe not Plague Doctors/Oracles) because it’s not actually doing damage it’s just lowering their stats. It’s OP. I usually follow through with Merkabah and that deals a nice chunk while and then Prakriti to where I need to go to heal/support/dmg for my team. I sorta wish I took Bokor instead of Krivis so I could Petrify with Merkabah and get some good Possessions off. Over all though I am really enjoying my class. It’s actually doing better than I thought in PvP, Out of Body aside.

Edit: If the confusion attribute actually worked, and/or stats didn’t affect damage so minimally I would see value in channeling Vashita Siddhi for the entire duration, but currently only one tick is useful and anything after is just wasted time. I can still see a good combo with this and then a good ABE right after. You’d take a good chunk out of everyone’s health to below 50%.

1 Like