Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

oob has potential, but the divine stigma is a hidden buff that is pretty much ignored by the devs (bcuz hey neglect sadhu). the card system will help a lot, but the probem is that it will help other skills too :confused: . so compared to all my other skills, it will be doing bad damage, but it will still be doing good if u dont compare it, so it makes me stick with effigy.

right now (lvl 180) effigy does 9k damage every 3 seconds, sometimes a little more, sometimes a little less. oob does around 8k every 3 seconds and is harder to deal with ( the bugs, getting hit, ect). and then possession just does 20k damage and does better than those 2.

oob just needs a speed increase, each of my hits do about 2500 dmg, but delay, bugs and all of that nice stuff make it super hard to get me to actualy use the skill other than prakiti.

and r8 seems cool, inquisitor gives me good memeories of rift, where inquitor was op. and daoshi is chineese astrology, which gives a variety of skills we could hve.

Iā€™d be careful with that. We dotn know what exactly is up with Divine Stigma combo. All we can do is wait for a answer.

Anyway, even if it was a intended effect I would not use it as its highly situational.

The Card System might be really awesome for sadhus OoB because of the snapshotting. And only sadhus OoB has that benefit ā€¦so other skills will only benefit from that for a couple of secondsā€¦ how much can u use your skills within those few seconds. I think OoB would profit more.

And the thing with OoB is just the insane speed and great mobility. I always use Level 16 OoB and the range is insane. Combo it with SZ and Fade and
thereā€™ll only be very few situations where u are in danger.

I actually only increase INT up to my current level (224) and I only have 6451 HP ā€¦but its not a problem cause of the way OoB works.

Next week weā€™ll get kToS repository-merge patch.

OoBs hitbox will be increased, ABE will become stronger, posession hitbox will be increased. They didnt really forget bout sadhuā€¦it just seems they dont want it to be as strong as other classes.

However, we have a couple of systems that should not be ignored:

• lots of classes to combine
  • card system with lots of trigger effects
  • amulets will be back later
  • EQ with trigger effects

All of these systems together will propably open up some nice combos to increase OoB damage.

OoB might not deal much damage without investment, but it hits fast (perfect for trigger effects) and you are pretty safe when using itā€¦so, I am sure weā€™ll figure something out to make OoB even stronger :slight_smile:

oob has good potential as you said, i hope the buffs in a few days make it awesome.

i dont regret taking sadhu imo because effigy lvl 5 is already super good (does a little less dmg than possession lvl :o at lvl 15 it must be a 1 shotter) and possession is super good.

1 Like

I just hate posession.
It doesnt fit the skillset. All other skills are focused around OoB ā€¦and that seems correct as OoB is the main trait of Sadhu.
I just wish there was a attribute unlocked at Posession level 10 to use posession from the spirits position. sigh

possession fits imo, mostly bcuz of the name bcuz sadhu is based around spirits and ghosts, but idk why thye dont make it so the spirit used possession

hex doesnt cancel fadeā€¦so maybe really compact with oob as magic attack

Can you let me know how much INT / Matk do you have and whats the level of your passive skill of OoB to deliver 1.2k x 3 dmg in OoB? :slight_smile:

I got about 498 INT and about 1090 MATK.
I am not sure bout M.AMP and elemental attack right now but I can check that later. I got the OoB attribute to 50% right now.

1 Like

Donā€™t forget Effigy also require Hexing. Sometimes Hexing will get resisted, this is especially true at later levels. Furthermore, Effigy is dark elemental in which there are definitely more dark elemental mobs than any other elements. Not that Effigy is bad, but there are cons to the skill.

As for damage wise, OoB has better scaling than Effigy. Eventually as you gain more MATK and INT, OoB will out scale Effigy. Effigy just get a bonus at low level due to the skill damage bonus.

Lol only the name fits.
Sadhu uses its spirit to accomplish things hence why ABE and Vashiti require OoB is active.

Possession if anything gives you a way of stopping enemies that dive for your body but then its so powerful it undermines OOB, Vashiti, Prakriti and ABE as skills dependent on the spirit. :sunglasses:

1 Like

idc if it fits, as long as its keeping sadhu alive then im fine, if sadhu didnt have possession then 40% of all the sadhus wouldnt have even chosen sadhu

Quickie one here: does the pet get you out of Fade?

Not sure, I havenā€™t used my pet for a long time. It is always with my Cataphract. But I can test it once the game comes back.

Meanwhile, I couldnā€™t find this via search. What element is OoBā€™s attack? It definitely isnā€™t holy property. Is it ghost property?

I am quite sure that OoB attacks does not carry and element. Its like ā€˜pure magical dmgā€™.

If the pet does not get you out of Fade, then we can use it to keep the aggro from the bosses, thus preventing HP Regeneration.

100% Safe dmg dealing with Fade and SZ.

That actually works, but since the pet always comes back to the owner it will lure the bosses towards you and AOEs will hurt. Itā€™s not a good choice. However, you could buy Aukuras scrolls. The Aukuras torch is a valid target too!

Actually, Fade also turns you invulnerable to most of AOE attacks. Iā€™ve seen it in mercenary post missions and dg90. Iā€™ll give a try to the pet.

How to PvP as Sadhu? Omg

When faded, you will still get damaged by standard mob attacks if they happen to swing their attacks on your spot. Happened to me a lot during dungeon rushes. Mobs would start attacking the player in front of me, and since I pass the same spot a sec later, the mob swing hits me when I am faded. Doesnā€™t reveal you though.

Fade will dodge AoE ground attacks yes.

so, meteor will miss when we are at fade?

I didnā€™t get to play yesterday but id like to ask if somebody tested if ABE still gives position bugs. Thx in advance