Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

we have the same rotation @TenMoogles

Vashita+Merkabbah+ABE

Cleric 3 here, and i also wish that i have bokor circle

Yes I also use this combo. Very deadly. However, I don’t really mind my cleric 3. I usually support my teammate when my initial combo is said and done.

arghh… lets make a petition for Sadhu’s Circle 3 Skill…
i want this class have a worth C3 skill than taking C2 for Possession

i RARELY using Transmit Prana…

just take a look at Thaumaturge C3 skill it was buffed right?

1 Like

Hmmm. Do you have any ideas you want to share? Even if the cool down is reduced and the duration is increased, the skill just doesn’t have the wow factor to me.

yeah i dont even like sadhus c3 skill anyways even if it was buffed,

giving away a bunch of ur int to someone doesnt really sound appealing

1 Like

Personally, I feel like they should do away with Sadhu’s C3 skill and come up with a new skill. Even though this will never happen. Or make the cool down at 20 second and the duration at 1 minute, and allow it to buff your spirit like before. If that happens, then it might actually get useful. Can’t underestimate the damage of OoB Z spam sometimes.

1 Like

I liked transmit Prana when you were still able to buff your own spirit. Now it’s crap

And its like there’s only less than 10 sadhu c3 here… so i think why would they give this a f**k right?

Just give it to the thaumaturge that INT Buff, in all Rank 4 classes sadhu c3 is the worst

I actually think we have the worst C3 skill out of all the classes. Squire’s C3 is pretty bad, but at least it is a party buff and there is some uses to it.

This might be interesting for some of your:

I discovered that fade does NOT reset damage UNLESS you move.
So, if you just switch between SZ and Fade without moving and completely stay in OoB your damage will be counted!

Just dont cancel and reactivate OoB and donts use ABE.

I did this in two mission runs right now and I came out on first place for 3 / 6 bosses with OoB alone!

Things I learned in PvP:

• Vashita Siddhis is godlike! No limit in number of targets!
  • ABE can break snow rolling
  • Hitting with OoB is hard…use a gamepad…

abe never knocksback anyone, eve if theyodnt have pai =n abrrier, same thing with palm strike and hand knife

but good to know it breaks snow rolling

Knockback works fine for me o.Õ

i wonder why knockback never works for me
when it does work they get back up in .2 seconds (litterally), or sometimes the get back up even before the knockback animation has fn=inished

That’s weird. I am using ABE at the start of each round. I can prevent dangerous situations with the knockdown attribute activated. Like monks soon energy blast, Icewall shards, snow rolling etc. and Vashita siddhi…wow…it’s incredibly strong!

i barely use any sadhu skill durin team battle, now i will make sure to use oob at the start so i can kill them b4 round starts >: D

I do that sometimes…just for fun. It’s not really bad cause they will be revived once the battle starts. It’s just nice to spread some chaos

Bloodletting prevents knockdown. Maybe they had a plague master?

i dont think so, maybe they dd, note that i only play 2v2 though so the chaces of a pd are small

I still lurk here and tried to warn people about this months ago. Never go full bubble boy! :disappointed_relieved: