Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

The “oob” don’t deal damage =/

yes you can cast zaibas while oob, even other skills. It will be casted right in front where your body is.

thanks for the reply! sad it doesn’t cast it at the spirit body, but that will be enough to explode mobs before they crush my safety zone

Guys i noticed one thing. When i use Zalcial with amplification the damage goes well. When i use Cure too, When i use Alkuras too, any other buffs, whats going on??

Read a few posts above, or read the “Hidden Mechanics List” thread.

Read a few posts above, or read the “Hidden Mechanics List” thread.

Link for the lazy. Or for the convenience of those late to the party here.

Trying to read through this thread is slightly causing me a headache… but I’m still here like the rest of you lol…

So, have we figured out if it’s more than personal preference for build? I’m a min-maxer at heart and it’s difficult to decide which route to take building a proper Sadhu needs.

Is it fair to say you can truly go nearly any route to Sadhu and have damage modifiers, heals, shielding, and somewhat easy leveling? As in, if you want AoE’s go Krivis - If you want, Holy or Auto Attacks, go Priest - If you want, I don’t whatever, go Cleric 2/3?

Such wow, much sadhu reviews! <3

At this moment, I’m Cleric C1 > Krivis C2 > Sadhu C2. Until I reach Sadhu C2, I had to depend on Zaibas and try not to be hit while in OoB and this was hard when you have to solo. With Possession, things changed a bit - not only Zaibas but now I had a small AoE holy damage skill that binds up to 5 targets and deals X dmg per .5 second for 10 seconds. In addition to that, it has a 20 seconds CD, which helps. This “x” damage for me is 900.

I still don’t have Arde Dagger though, I’m trying to find/drop one! :confused:

Arde Dagger? I was under the impression that sadhu’s use a rod for the extra matk?

It’s a subweapon in place of the shield I use. As a main weapon, I’m using the Wizard Blade (but I have a mace, no rods though).

I rly think every1 should go krivis 2, i’m sitting at lvl 154 and i still use zaibas(it deals so much damage).
Daggers in tree of savior are for ur off hand not main hand man.

Introducing Sadhu! Guys this is a bit of my input on Sadhu! I just feel the class is absolutely amazing, i am so happy with it and i hope you guys enjoy this live commentary on it! ;<3

Nope.

Priest is one of the worst classes you can pick in combination with sadhu;
Blessing doesn’t work for oob, aka your main damage source. Sacrament adds what +40/80 dmg at max lvl? it’s junk.
And you really want a way to use oob safely without mobs interrupting it, only priest3’s stone skin helps in that vs physical attacks and it can still let attacks through.
The healing potential is nice but both heal and mass heal require proper positioning and aiming, not something oob helps with tbh.

Paladin isn’t a good option either since it works best as a support/melee dmg type. The heal boost is crappy due to sadhu’s never being priests and not getting mass heal. And heal builds requiring mobility to work well. Smite scales of str/dex, where as sadhu’s should use int.

Monk is similar, iron skin and golden bell are in theory very darn good. But to low duration/cooldown and the other skills are all based on str/dex and do not benefit from int.

Good combinations would be:

• Krivis1-3 for zaibas and zalciai. Aka more aoe spell dmg and for the magic dmg bonus for oob.
  • Bokor2 for mackangdal (15s invul), hexing to increase the magic damage oob deals and zombies to distract enemies.
  • Cleric2 for a higher lvl safety zone + fade. Aka far less damage/agro taken is more oob damage.
  • Druid for carnivory (high aoe dmg) and Sterea trofh for a 10s invuln. I doubt transform will work with oob but i’ll test it soon enough. (lvl 130 atm)

paladins restoration counts as an aura, which works as if you were walking into a tile effect, same with aukuras with the attribute

1. Krivis isnt better synergy - only zalciai provides anything to it (extra 48dmg from attribute over standard “aoe buff” but as you said +40-80 dmg is junk). Zaibas spawn in front of your body - if you let enemy come that close you doing something wrong. Safety wall + zaibas works nice only in bosses fight once every 30 sec.
  2. Priest dont give only stone skin to protect - monstrance give 50% dex buff - so extra eva - less hits. Krivis have nothing to help keep oob up - and you said less dmg (hits) taken is more oob damage.
  3. Full int cleric classes arent able to play solo till you get bokor/sadhu or rather is hard and slow (with a lot deads). So for sure you want team. And priest provide way more tools to improve team play. Once team didnt wanted let me go sleep because of sacrament+maxed attribute blessing buffs in time Krivis was replaced quite quickly with fire mage.
    So its easy to see that Priest even on c1 give more than Krivis. Sure there is stigma, but using it is pain in ass with oob.

For the rest.
About Krivis i said before and c3 would be huge mistake.
Mackangdal give you 15 hold dmg. So after this 15 sec you will get all. With 0 def, non CON it will be 1HKO. Zombies dont distract anything mobs just go through them. Hexing is nice only on bosses (long cd and single target).
Cleric - better go c3 - 30 sec fade+20 sec safety zone against 40/48 CD will make you almost untouchable.

Agree about Paladins and monks - they arent good combination with sadhu on low ranks. Special if you go one of them you lose rank for sadhu. Huge waste.
But if we are speculating with more than 6 ranks - c3 Paladin would work great: barrier is great for any melee enemy (special that with attribute it will deal magic dmg which we have high) to keep them away from us, resist elements for null magic dmg by chance.

Can you post a video of Fade being useful? I am curious if its worth for fighting lots of mobs, feels like zaibas is just too good to pass. Also does it work for pvp? Like you go invisble?

1. Zaibas is still great for any int build and helps with leveling tremendously. Nor should it ever become useless considering you can use both oob and zaiabas at once. aka get good.
  2. It’s closer to 30% technically, which is only relevant if you pump in enough dexterity in the first place. Which you shouldn’t be doing in the first place. Going full int/spr with defensive skills is far better.
  3. And if you went spr/int you’d use zalciai to boost damage quite nicely. But admittedly priest offers more for parties then krivis. Esp as a support role.But again that requires mobility and does not work at the same time as using oob. You’d have to ignore oob while doing so.

Mackangdal is fine either way. Gauranteed attacks/skills is not to be taken lightly. And you plenty of damage prevention.
Hexing just has a 9s cool down and helps tons with the sturdier enemies. Bosses especially.

Not sure about cleric3 tbh. Low on the offensive side.
Barrier still wouldn’t prevent magic/ranged attacks though, but it’s certainly a nice addition.

Mackangdal + Safety Zone = no damage received :wink:

and zaibas is amazing

I want know how fade+oob works in pvp
Can enemy reveal sadhu with magic or physical dmg?

That is you being arrogant in making an offensive first Sadhu only, INT built. Why is it INT is far better?

Many people (including me) are making a DEX built, and simply Priest is the better choice with Sadhu in that case. Sadhu can be use as an escape for defensive purpose, and the knockdown and CC help Priest for further sustain.

It’s up to your preference whether you want to be priest or krivis. If you be a priest and OoB ignoring supports for the team, you’d better tell ur team first. It’s not easy supporting and dps-ing at the same time. If you can balance it sure just go for it. Priest’s skills are wonderful.

DEX build suffers from lower damage but it has a better evasion. Evasion or not, magical damage will still hit you which is there in most of the situations. It ultimately boils down to your preference whether you SOLO all the time or you play as a party. If you SOLO, the evasion can be sweet. But if your damage is lower, u will have a longer period of window for enemies to deal damage to you. In party settings, where theres a tank and you have more window period to do damage, INT build might be a little bit better.

Anyway, both path and both build works as Sadhu is wonderful. =)

As for your escape defensive purpose of Sadhu. Can you please explain in details? O_O I don’t quite get it.