Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

What do you guys thing about DEX sadhu?
You do around 50% less dmg but you will have tons of evasion so you can stay longer in Out of Body! :slight_smile:
Also would this build look ok with it? http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/5lt9kv1shk/
(Stand on Monstrance for the 30% DEX boost and use Aukuras around so mobs have less accuracy)

I tried it, still get hit too easily. About 1/8 with 600 evasion.
2nd floor mage tower @ lvl 110

What do you suggest then?
I feel like I get hit all the time :frowning:

Did you also max out Out of Body: Evasion?

Hey Crow, thanks for linking my video! I’m fairly certain it’s only getting any views because you posted it here :smile:

I also wanted to say that I tested Vubbe Fighter Gauntlet out of curiosity. I know we’re a magic based attack, but it seems that wizard classes can increase their AoE attack ratio for skills with staves, so why not Sadhu auto attack? Unfortunately, no dice. I could only ever hit 3 mobs, with or without the gloves. Sad day.

PS: Good catch on the magic amp falling off after Zalciai fades.

1 Like

Thats so strange, i just got to 500 Eva and i’m good, sure i got hit sometimes but when u Dodge the constructor’s chapel world boss strife(20± ticks of damage) its good to go :smile:

Guys i want to try something, does some1 have a Elektus? i belive that despite Elektus description beeing missleading the damage comes from ur electric damage on the enemy. If so, 15% to do another 450 damage seems pretty solid to me.

If u are playing sadhu and u have a Elektus i would be very thankful of some test numbers, either way ill test myself after the prices get fixed.

PS: u guys have to remember that magic atk does not miss, don’t go full Eva and then complain about beeing hit by some fire breathing :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m happy to try pure dex again and test.
Could be a level disparity between the dungeon monsters and me (about 5-8). But there isn’t any better place to grind.
What’s your mobbing/levelling experience like?

Mine? If so is great, i 2shot almost anything and i kill at least 2/3 of the enemys on explosion. There is a place in demon prison that is sick to grind(same density as tenet chapel F2) and 1 explosion kills easily 20+ mobs. In some maps i can even overkill with explosion.

It aint easy using oob on lvl100+ maps. Due to the mob density, most of the time im still using zaibas to kill big groups and using oob mostly when mobs start to thin out and I can pick them off 1 by 1. Leveling has been pretty fast for me, going from lvl 97 to 115 in a day doing nothing but quests.

Guys, I’m sorry but I still don’t know if full int is the best or full dex is the way to go… =/

Able to dodge everything no problem? Even with 5 guys on you?
I’ll try it again I guess.

As i said, i’m not able to dodge everything but i do dodge enough to be confortable.

I tried the sadhu with full dex at lv 110. And not good at all =/ Even with high evasion one or two mobs hits anyway.

That is SO ■■■■■■■ lame. This game has some good art and mechanics, but IMC Games is really ■■■■■■■ up the core values of even the most standard RPGs.

What are you talking about? AoE attack ratio only benefits skills with “AoE attack ratio” in its description, not everything

You are correct. I did not originally expect the gloves to affect Sadhu AA’s. But everything in this game is working just as intended with perfectly translated descriptions, right? Right guys? Sadhu AA’s are just normal autos, but OoB is a pretty unique skill to begin with. I thought it a possibility that it might be affected by AoE attack ratio. Handful of silver and 10 minutes of testing confirms that theory incorrect. No real loss there, and now we know for sure. Well, those of us who were curious, anyway.

Edit: I take it back. Sadhu AA’s aren’t just normal autos. If they were, my beautiful C3 Priest build would be a beautiful storm of Blessing and Sacrament damage.

Cleric > Krivis C2 > Sadhu or Cleric > Priest C2 > Sadhu, which of these two will level the quickest?

hey lero i did get an elektus but it doesn’t seem to proc not even with normal atk to be honest the tooltip is kinda confusing kinda disappointing after spending so much time looking for evry single materia:frowning:

No doubt, krivis would be the fastest. go full int.

Aah, thats so sad, i was half of the way of building the Elektus, thx for the info anyway, now i just want to test the ring set, poraporo or something like that.