Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

1. Zaibas is still great for any int build and helps with leveling tremendously. Nor should it ever become useless considering you can use both oob and zaiabas at once. aka get good.
  2. It’s closer to 30% technically, which is only relevant if you pump in enough dexterity in the first place. Which you shouldn’t be doing in the first place. Going full int/spr with defensive skills is far better.
  3. And if you went spr/int you’d use zalciai to boost damage quite nicely. But admittedly priest offers more for parties then krivis. Esp as a support role.But again that requires mobility and does not work at the same time as using oob. You’d have to ignore oob while doing so.

Mackangdal is fine either way. Gauranteed attacks/skills is not to be taken lightly. And you plenty of damage prevention.
Hexing just has a 9s cool down and helps tons with the sturdier enemies. Bosses especially.

Not sure about cleric3 tbh. Low on the offensive side.
Barrier still wouldn’t prevent magic/ranged attacks though, but it’s certainly a nice addition.

Mackangdal + Safety Zone = no damage received :wink:

and zaibas is amazing

I want know how fade+oob works in pvp
Can enemy reveal sadhu with magic or physical dmg?

That is you being arrogant in making an offensive first Sadhu only, INT built. Why is it INT is far better?

Many people (including me) are making a DEX built, and simply Priest is the better choice with Sadhu in that case. Sadhu can be use as an escape for defensive purpose, and the knockdown and CC help Priest for further sustain.

It’s up to your preference whether you want to be priest or krivis. If you be a priest and OoB ignoring supports for the team, you’d better tell ur team first. It’s not easy supporting and dps-ing at the same time. If you can balance it sure just go for it. Priest’s skills are wonderful.

DEX build suffers from lower damage but it has a better evasion. Evasion or not, magical damage will still hit you which is there in most of the situations. It ultimately boils down to your preference whether you SOLO all the time or you play as a party. If you SOLO, the evasion can be sweet. But if your damage is lower, u will have a longer period of window for enemies to deal damage to you. In party settings, where theres a tank and you have more window period to do damage, INT build might be a little bit better.

Anyway, both path and both build works as Sadhu is wonderful. =)

As for your escape defensive purpose of Sadhu. Can you please explain in details? O_O I don’t quite get it.

People here think Sadhu is an offensive attack class, but why it can’t be a CC support class?
Having a DEX support has to be SOLO? Remoting to the front line to change party buff is a problem?

I don’t like people based on their play style and judge a class has to be SOLO or Party.

To escape in PvP, Resurrection -> OOB and run -> Prakriti
To remote buff in PvP, Your body in the back line -> OOB to front line -> Vashita Siddhi and Astral Body Explosion (knock down)

As a sadhu who suffers from ping issue, I have a serious issue of playing around with OoB effectively. To get my soul out or to use Prakriti or to use explosion, there’s a freaking delay for me you see. That’s why I don’t get it. Now that you illustrated for me to see, it’s feasible if you dont play with lag.

For SOLO or party, it’s just a situation to illustrate and most of the time it’s sound even though there are much variables to consider.

Most likely the testing server are not meant for stress test. Until they have production servers (Open Beta), it is hard not to lag. Maybe they allow pre-purchase to allow financing on production servers, but with the state of the game (with half of the rank classes not available), perhaps it is still early.

Having a high attack speed with OOB, it may help disturb opposing back line or caster. I am not sure Monk Energy Blast can be interrupted or not, but a Sadhu can help simply disturbing some of the caster even with low attack damage or knock them down.

I can post a video of myself mobbing a dungeon with fade. But either way you can see Fade being useful a few times there just as a showcaser of how good that skill is with Sadhu Out of Body!

DIdnt test it yet but i’m preeeety sure if will not work in PvP at all, except with the possibility of getting offf someones target of Autoattacks or even a skill or something. But then again you’re not invisible you’re just invisible to PvE aggro. People can still hit you. I could be wrong but so far thats what i understood about the skill.

WHERE IS THE SADHU MASTER? i cant find it U_U

A; I’m speaking from experience here, not theory crafting. I have a 3 priest 1 sadhu atm.
But to go into detail:

• Because evasion (nor block btw) does not work against magic skills. So dex builds will still need invuln skills.
  • Because oob auto attack cannot crit or miss.
  • Because int scales damage of everything that deals magic dmg. That includes oob, astral body explosion and possession.
  • Because int gets more bonus stat points from points spent and from collections.
  • Because astral body explosion has a 3-4s delay before it explodes, getting hit prior to it cancels abe and oob.
  • Because Vashita Siddhi is largely crap. It’s a up to 10s channel skill that prevents any action from your end while it is in effect. Nor it does lower enemies current health. It’s best use is to debuff enemies that are fighting your party atm. And the sp cost is huge.
  • Because a sadhu can use non sadhu skills with their main body and oob auto attacks at the same time. And we only have 2 ranged skills that are affected by dex atm. Energy Blast and God Finger Flick

It just feels like a waste to pick 2 classes that do not compliment each other in any way. Especially when you got options out there that do.
But granted for sadhu’s none of those options include tons of healing/support atm.
And yes priest is really good in dungeons, and is generally what people want from clerics.
Though the self heal with prakriti is nice. Helps save healing for party members.

bro you can tell me where especificly is the sahdu master please?

akmens ridge

With the market up I decided to upgrade from a veltas club (128 matt, 27 holy att) to a nald rod (214 matt with gems and upgrades)

Now on zaibas, cure, heal, and possession this ends up being around 100 extra damage against enemies, holy weak or not.

On OOB it is about a 30~ damage increase per hit, so around 100 more damage per hit overall.
Now if I boost OOB with cure or zalciai, doesn’t matter which then suddenly the club is hitting 60~ more damage than the rod despite it being weaker in every aspect and being weaker pre-boost.

What the hell is going on here?
This should not be happening.

This isn’t the biggest hit in the world because possession>>>>OOB around 60% of the time

But still, this is really, really dumb
There is absolutely no reason why this weapon that is weaker all around is outdamaging the rod.
There has got to be something broken with how ele damage works it the OOB boost formula.

Because this should not happen.
And it happens on any mob, magic weak, holy weak, both, neither, one or the other

Guess its the same with arde dagger. arde dagger also boosts oob damage no matter what mob. the +elemental attack stat seems to work wonders on oob

I’ve tried different weapons once again like earlier in this thread.

Arde Dagger + Blunt (511-521 Magic Attack) = 690-719 Dmg per hit

Arde Dagger + Rod (528-538 Magic Attack) = 628-660 Dmg per hit

Still seems like there is a part in the oob formula which favors the physical attack on weapons. Not sure though.

i was wondering if anyone have kaloo hammer or know were the recipe drops , since its the only weapon that is especially made for sadhu i want to test it out

I’ve tested it with str, now i have to test with a wizard blade, but i have a theory that the OoB bonus get bigger with maces.
although i think that the upgrade on the rod can make it better at the end, with just one exeption wich is the strongest mace on the game.

Guys what do you do in order to increase your evasion? Is the attribute by itself good enough? It has been approved that going DEX isn’t going to help you in the end…so what’s the verdict? :confused:

Raising dex is not that needed imo. The 50% dodge attribute is good enough. It’s better to invest in full int. People are trying dex because its beta and stat resets are easy to get.