Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

You either get 10 ticks on cure or you get 10 Zaibas ticks.

Imo, dmg wise, it is pretty similar.
But cleric 2 gives fade I think. While you get Divine stigma with krivis.

Fade is fun to solo with, Divine buff your whole group.

Yea i was thinking the base damage difference doesn’t really matter much. But Zaibas is also the better aoe if circle 2.

You get to joggle cool downs too for if you need to split burst your damage. Zaibas has over heat while cure does not. So if you want to sacrifice fade, safety zone hits, and divine might you do get a better dps option. Especially if the OOB bug still works.

Yea but probably shouldn’t build around a bug as it will likely be removed/fixed eventually.

So, all my build and gameplay concept is about Sadhu class, and this question isnt in the right place? You can check, but i have at least 10 posts in this topic.

Anyway, thanks you for the answer, the link solved my doubt.

Cya sir.

Vashita Siddhi at lvl 15 descrease 75 str/int/dex/con per second??

Vashita Siddhi decreases 75 stat total

1 Like

Just merc missioned with a c2 krivis and got randomly buffed with stigma. My DMG went from 500 to 850 per hit suddenly for no logical reason. My int wasnt touched at all so it had to be stigma.

I’m on my way to become sadhu! I picked cleric 3 because 10 safety zone + 10 fade should be exactly what you need to constantly chain them. If it works like I think it does. Also, I’m hoping guardian saint will keep me in OOB, will test this as soon as I get to sadhu, 10 c3 atm. If it does, it will be worth. If not, it might still be worth because of fade 10 and 15 heal.

you dont need lv 10 sz…with lv 5 + max attribute will give you 40 hit…
its rarely stop because of hit but sz duration…in my experience…

5+attribute is 30 hits, 10+attribute is 40. May be enough still. Might reset in the future to check that out.

yup my bad…but is still enuf for oob until the duration :smiley:

C3 Reached.

That’s two Int Classes now (other Char is a Sorc).
Might have two physicals next to balance out the team.

cleric c3 is a bit overkill lol , u couldve done way better by replacing it with bokor or krivis, bcuz now until rank 5 ur gonna have to rely on oob for dmg, and thats not what u want to do

I was thinking diev for a while, but meh…
There is no such thing as overkill, well there is, but its never bad :wink:

Only on flying enemies, outside of well ABE.
Heal 15 wrecks pretty much everything on the ground.
Never got where the Overkill deal came from, everyone loves my heals.

its kind of overkill, bcuz heal 10 is enough.

I’m sure thats why Priests still take mass Heal when they have Heal 10. :joy:
Its still an extra 10 squares of heal/damage :slight_smile:

extra squares really do help…
11 does enough with divine might.
and i guess if you compare circle 3 with other circle ones… it does make sense to max out heal fade and safety if you want oob uptime.

How’s transmit prana working for you?

really cant decide whether to go sadhu3 cleric 3 or kirvis 2