Tree of Savior Forum

Sadhu out of body - quick questions

Hy guys, I’m looking for information on sadhu especially out of body, but the search engine doesn’t seem to be working and tosbase does not give any info info at all on out of body, so please help me figure out some stuff.

• Out of body gives me 2 hits per auto attack ?
  • Auto attack damage will be int based (while out of body is up) ?
  • Arde dagger/ ledas shields adds to out of body damage ?
  • Toy hammer procs with out of body ?
  • How does the damage scales with skill lvl ?

thanks.

• OoB give you 1 hit of 1.5x your m.atk (plus your additionals like elemental property), the damage is displayed in 3 (if you do 150 damage total, it will appears as 3 hits of 50 damage)

• Your spirit attack will be INT based. (Yeah, you can say it’s AA, cuz if you press Z in spirit form, the spirit will attack, not your body)

• Yes

• I have not tested this, but I remember reading it proc. You can search in the Official Sadhu Thread this answer

• Do not remember, in some place in the oficial thread you’ll have this answer too.

• 3 hits per auto attack
  • int based
  • yes
  • idk
  • dmg does not scale with skill level

tips:

• get c2 cleric for fade
  • oob can cause movement bugs :frowning:
  • u take extra dmg while ur in oob
  • dont rele entirely on oob as its pretty lacluster compared to other skills
  • get safdhu c2 and max possession, this will most likely replace oob and it one of clerics highest dmging skills

Thanks for the answers, so what OOB gains with skill lvl ?

range, max the lvl of oob so during harder boss fights u can just stay REALLY far away and still dod dmg and watch ur party members die while ur sitting there far far away

Range

//20characters