Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

I’m sure thats why Priests still take mass Heal when they have Heal 10. :joy:
Its still an extra 10 squares of heal/damage :slight_smile:

extra squares really do help…
11 does enough with divine might.
and i guess if you compare circle 3 with other circle ones… it does make sense to max out heal fade and safety if you want oob uptime.

How’s transmit prana working for you?

really cant decide whether to go sadhu3 cleric 3 or kirvis 2

Except there’s a difference between Heal and Mass Heal that you literally have to run over to someone and throw down tiles on them, where as Mass Heal you can toss it out from a safe distance to heal people instantly. You put yourself at risk and others actually running by them casting Heal too because most bosses or monster AI are programmed to turn on someone that cast a spell even though it’s instant. You’d be suprised how many people are ignorant or scared to run over to your heal tiles after they get hit.

Plus 18-28%x5 is alot more health than you think if a basic Heal tile is only 5% for a single tile and you can actually hit a whole group with Mass Heal.

krivs 2 definately, why is that even a debate?

Reinforcing the point.
If Heal 10 was sufficient healing, then mass heal would be overkill yet it is not. The reality is that the healing required is dependent on the damage received.
No one loses out by being able to heal better as health pools and damage taken change, as well as Heal doubling as an offensive move.

@stevenson.cunanan
Oddly enough ran into a couple full phys parties today on Sadhu, although I’ll run a couple more later tonight, so far I just ran through the regular rotation and healed today. I did test it out a little and the hitbox of it is confusing, will have to play around with it more to see how it is supposed to line up. Kind of hard to see the effect when you’re the only party member that uses Int :laughing:.
I’ll say some more after.

Sadhu 3 is admittedly bad right now.
but for the other 2, its primarily a battle of which skills to max further. Cleric skills scale well with level and guardian saint seems interesting but no one seems to talk about it, while the main benefit of kirvis 2 is the splash of each zaibas strike and divine stigma.

I dont know about going druid 1 though. since i dont know much about druid. I kinda like to go plague for rank 7 and since its hard to lvl 150 up. it makes decisions harder

Just turned Druid C1. Its a nice dps boost. Fills the empty spot I had in my rotation.

But plague is supposed to be really strong too. Don’t know what is the best path.

they’re not really hurting for squares when stone skin ensures that their party won’t be taking as much damage either.

does bokor2 work well with sadhu2? thinking of Cleric2/Bokor2/Sadhu2 anyone know if Bokor2 and Sadhu2 have good synergy together?

sadhu has no specicfic synergy, bcuz its unique, as logn as its and int class, it can work with sadhu

After playing with a Krivis C3> Druid and a bokor C3 with affigy build i can say OOB isnt all that bad.
Its not just about damage, its about his cooldown and SP, with bokor using affigy i can do much more damage than OOB without CD, but my SP runs out quickly, even invested in SPR.
And with Krivis>Druid my damage is great, but when im out of cooldowns i do pretty much nothing …
With my Cleric C3>SadhuC3 i can do a very high burst damage with Cure+Possesson+Heal+Heal, and get away Fade+OOB repeat the process. My SP never runs out and i never invested one point in SPR, bcuz it recover when im using OOB…

thats 1 of the only pros of oob, the other skills do more dmg, but oob doesnt do too much dmg, oob is pretty bad in terms of dmg, but in terms of avaliability it isnt bad bcuzz u can use it whenever

Thats exactly my build, yo. And so far, no complains!

Usually im killing everything with either effigy or possession and bosses with effigy+OoB spam while hiding in a safety zone. Since you’re a DMG dealing (bokor, sadhu), healing (cleric2), crowdcontroling(sadhu2, bokor2) allrounder, you are basically ready for every possible situation.

But my perm lvl partner is a c3 linker so im quite spoiled ;D

bokor 3 seems to have a good synergy with int… since it takes half the int as str for the zombies. and hexing and the other stabing the doll skill is int as well

bokor 2 - sadhu 2 is my route as well…
basically, i reckt everything with heffigy…when sp run out, fade-obb-sz-obb-abe…
the best thing about heffigy is, it doesnt fall off the damage even at high lv maps…and possession :joy:

I plan on doing Bokor2/Sadhu2 with no SPR. Just Int/Con. Will this be a problem

if youre not depend so much on hexigy (like this word than heffigy :joy:) …than its fine

I’m having 7 points on Spr on lvl 200. is there a problem? Nothing I noticed until now o.o

…but then my GF is Alchemist so I’m quite spoiled.

hello everyone, i’m coming from the Steam discussion boards but i love this dedicated thread to my fav cleric class. i wanted to ask for some advice on my build.

The build I went with was Cleric2>Krivis2>Sadhu3. i’m at Krivis2 right now but it seems atm that going Sadhu3 is not worth it because all it’s other skills are underwhelming and that Sadhu2 is adequate. i wanted to ask how should i end my build?