Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

Actually… No, he cant o.ô

Rank 2 is krivis or priest. Or c2 cleric.

So for a DPS Kabbalist full INT what should be better?

Max Petamion or Animus?

This isn’t really the right thread to ask but I’ll guide you to the right place since it’s semi related to Sadhu. Take things with a grain of salt here on the forums with any information provided versus what actually is in the game.

Sounds legit like the Cleric3/Bokor3/Sadhu build going SPR with a Kaloo Hammer. Then you read 1500 posts up in this thread when I mentioned the weapon and people tested it to find out it was bad.

so the zombie damage is str based? but how about the spells they are int based right?

Bwa Kayiman damage is based off your own physical attack value from what I remember my friend tested last beta a Bokor2/Monk2 STR build multiple times. Effigy is based off your magical attack because it’s a spell.

Hey guys im going to make a pet project sadhu out of bordem and am looking for opinions. I will be going either

Celric 2 > Krivis >Sadhu2>druid 2
or
Cleric>Krisi 2 > Sadhu2> Druid2

With the difference being mainly the zaibas attribute vs the safety zone attribute. Which way would you go any why?

The real difference of this build is that you have more changes of getting in a premade party being cleric c2 instead of 1 because heal.

irrelevant, as i said sadhu is garbage and im doing it for fun so that dons’t really factor in.

Play it without the fade crutch this class shouldn’t need. You lose the Cure damage ticks, heal tiles, and Divine Might but gain Zaibas and the potential to test out if that OOB damage bug still exists with Divine Stigma which I’m cuious about.

Cleric 3 instead of any of those.
All of its buffs are very weak, crit attack only adds FLAT damage to critical damage meaning at level 200+ if some dude crits for 3000 you’ll be adding like 150+? yay?

Zaibas looks fine and dandy until you meet earth and lightning prop FLYING mobs, and there are a LOT of those elements.

The aoe is terrible on it since it just uses up the hits faster, sadhu’s possession blows any cleric classes aoe skills out of the water, expect for monk’s dragon ball rip off.
Even then it has 20 sec CD instead of 1 min.

With Cleric 3 enjoy your 40 hitting cure and 16 heal tile (with divine might).

I agree with cleric 3. I like it. cure is pretty strong and the 15 heal tiles are nice.

The only problem i have with it is you have to trade some things off if youre a sadhu. I want cure, heal and fade the best they can be, but this only leaves 5 points. So i can either do 1 safety zone and 4 divine might or 5 safety zone and 0 divine might… Right now i have the 5 safety zone, but i might skill reset at some point.

Zombie damage is based on your attack damage yes, heals are based off of your int yes

You’re thinking only one dimensional about Zalciai with just the flat added critical attack and not understanding that it reduces monster resist so if used right even STR builds can crit properly. Not only that but the math for a rolled critical hit is a little more complicated than that especially on melee skills not just auto attacks.

Still though Zalciai isn’t exactly going to impress anyone because it’s not going to benefit yourself much as a Sadhu since the bug got nerfed. It does have uses if applied right though so don’t count out the ability to bring a boss’ crit resist down to 0.

Even at lvl 15 its only 28 crit resist… mobs have about 200 crit resist on lvl 200+.
It’d be a waste to put into SPR with so many good dmg skill scaling with INT.
20 sec CD you need to get into melee range, players forgetting you putting it down etc.

Krivis is bad enough as it is.

I personally wouldn’t dump SPR but have seen people who did before for reasons like this. The thought was more of not being a Sadhu and building some niche character people like to make. Kaloo Hammer is always an option though if you did something this goofy. :joy:

Currently, most mobs above lvl 200 have 50-100 crit resist, with outliers like world boss dullahan peaking at 175ish.

do zombies crit?
and do they get buffs?

wouldn’t an spr bokor work?
since zombie and deprotection scale with spr and can help zombies

If you’d like to do absolutely no damage what so ever. There’s better SPR support builds though. We had a Cleric3/Bokor3 in our group grinding Lepus Bunny and all they really did mostly was clog our screen with zombies so we couldn’t see mobs. If that’s your type of thing then go for it.

But you can do what ever you like really. If you read the early part of this thread people were doing DEX Sadhu for the sweet 100% dodge rate that doesn’t exist. I’m sure it was good to dodge things, but just horrible otherwise.

Then why are you wasting everybody else’s time asking for build advice if you already were going to not pick the Cleric 2 build in the first place?