Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

if that is a c3 attribute… go c3

not sure though. but you can check mix’s document he pasted it somewhere here

Going C3 still U MAAAAD.
Then Kaballist for Ein sof Double HP, because its a pure flipping Int build.
Max OOB, gonna be fighting from the other side of the planet in boss fights, allies can just step towards my heals when ready.

/lazy

3 Likes

Am I the only one who’s a bit panicking about Julie leaving? WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO WITHOUT HER!?

The same thing we did before? Pester John

So, I just managed to find out that Divine Stigma can activate the hidden buff?

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSaweEjZwiM]
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSaweEjZwiM)

Will do more testing tomorrow…

Thats not a hidden buff thats you doing more damage from the int provided by divine stigma…

yeah, its a “hidden buff”, actually i think its a bug that make Divine Stigma buff your spirit and your body. but… idk…
Try, use Divine Stigma buff before OOB, probably it will increse less your damage.

1 Like

I would be interested in seeing those results, that would show if there is something more then the stat bonus’s going on.

2 Likes

I doubt 50 INT can increase the damage by 500-600. Idk will try again tomorrow off to bed now.

1 Like

Weekly obligatory post of the Compendium. Here’s your info: Now featuring a depressing intro about Transmit Prana!

It does not.

2 Likes

You should add that the OoB attack speed is greatly influenced by your ping and that bokor2’s mackangdal actually prevents OoB to get interrupted no matter what the Mobs are doing with your Main body xD

But it wont prevent any channeling to be canceled tho. Its just weird.

1 Like

Guys, i have a Sadhu level 97. My damage is around 170~210 depending on the mob. This is what i have right now, is it just me or my dps is lacking?

I do have the attribute to enhance OoB at level 20 and to decrease enemy Phys. Def. by 30% maxed.

Since OoB dmg scales from Magical damage you should aim for rods from lvl 120 on. You can even Upgrade these to gain even more dmg then. And ofc the well known arde dagger will help you.

And just for a heads up, with an +6 elder Rod and 250 int + arde Im doing roughly 450 per hit.

If you’re saying you’re doing (171~210)x3 hits per AA, then yeah. That’s about where you should be with your stats and gear. Switching to a rod and upgrading it a couple times should help your damage some, and getting an Arde should increase it be a lot. (and a good elemental hat could help a decent amount too)

that isnt a hidden buff. it increases ur int as intended. it isnt oob hidden buff bcuz it increases ur other skils dmg too

maces can increase ur magic dmg too, not just rods

i suggest going druid c2. sadhu is just so unique that there is no class that has direct synergy with it. the best “synergy” is if yu go anither int dmg class. and ur best bet is druid.

1 Like

Does OoB proc Ignition?

I’m sure @Seiryuu is aware of that. His point is that rods provide more magic damage when upgraded (with little exception).

@imperidal I have no idea, honestly. After a decent search I only found one post on a reddit thread where someone claimed that OoB proc’d ignition in icbt2. There’s no confirmation in any of the 2000 posts in this thread, either. I would assume not, but there’s only one way to find out, right?

1 Like