Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

Yep, but it still prevents any other skills from being used.

So a sadhu2 build doesn’t benefit that much from Lycanthropy.
However, merog shamans can place safety zones every 5s with 22 blocks. Which makes it a very good combo for possession.

But it’s dmg is kind of average, and needs good gear to get it to work.

Cleric2 priest1 is taken for the res, since it has less dmg reduction compared to most builds.

Guardian Saint is alright, but only works with a team and we still haven’t gotten the buff that saves it.

Diev3 and sadhu druids are miles apart.

A sadhu2 will constantly use possession for dmg, and sterea trofh/fade/safety zones to set them up:

A sadhu1 OoB druid build will try to use both OoB and Lycanthropy at once:

A Diev3 druid build will place its statues and then use lycanthropy to deal dmg similar to the above build. But I don’t have a good example video for it.

@Wurmheart

Hi wurmheart, I can see you really know a lot about Clerics, would you mind telling me which skills aside from Divine Stigma would work to double OoB damage?

The secret combo was rumored to still work for ausrine and divine stigma, though I haven’t tested either.

Aside of that anything that adds elemental dmg, magic amp or magic attack also works to boost OoB if it’s used before activating OoB.
So mostly just hengestone in that category for us tbh.

@Wurmheart

So ausrine and Divine Stigma really double OoB damage? Because if that’s true I’m thinking about rolling a Cleric 2 Krivis 2 Sadhu Druid 3, I would be able to use lots of spells while spamming what most likely seems to be turning into the best cleric filler right? and the best of that is that it’s at the same time :stuck_out_tongue: Can also see Barrier scrolls helping a lot a Sadhu.

I still haven’t created this character because it’s mostly all datamining for me to decide my path until this point.

The thing is, Cleric 2 + Sterea 10 + Transf SZ seems like enough support and Druid 3, aside from those, also got the best Cleric DD self buffs, all of these, working with snapshot of 8 chapp cards from OoB and maybe doubled damage from from Divine Stigma might end up being pretty great.

PS.: Should the mob with Stigma be killed before or after OoB is used? If it’s before, does it get snapshot too?

PS2.: Thanks for all the help!

Firstly I would like to clarify that Divine Stigma interaction DOES NOT DOUBLE OOB damage, it never did from the start. Though it does increase by a fair bit, 3x4k to 3x5.5k for me.

Also, OOB will snapshot Divine Stigma. But to trigger the bug you have to kill the marked mob with your spirit.

2 Likes

Divine stigma already got answered by @Pearss, he also had the video here [Class] Official Sadhu Thread

Ausrine was via @Gwenyth but no video confirmation iirc.

Not sure if ausrine still works tbh.

All secret combo’s had to be activated while OoB was active, and they didn’t time out either. Just lasted as long as OoB did.

Cleric2/Krivis2/Sadhu/Druid3 seems like the best way to max OoB dmg for now. Not much else gets close to it.

I kind of like the cleric3/priest variant as well. But OoB isn’t as good on it.

1 Like

@Pearss

thanks a lot for the info :smiley:

@Wurmheart

thanks again :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah. might go C3 P1 or C2 P2 or even Diev 2, not sure yet.

Ausrine isn’t double. I can see if it still works today though - in a few hours.

(an old video)

1 Like

Wow youre really Nice for beginners.

Possession gameplay seems to be a bit boring (very repetitive)
But i was thinking i understand sadhu2 is for possession but why cant you take sadhu2 to improve your sadhu1’s skills cause ok ABE is Now buggued but we can think that will be worked and be usefulll later.

Thank you for your help i will think about the choice between diev druid and sadhu druid.

Last question. Is it easy to have reset stat and reset skill?

Yeah sadhu2 is somewhat boring… but it works…

In terms of sadhu1, OoB only gains range with skill levels. And quite frankly a sadhu/druid is one of the toughest builds to kill so it’s just not needed.

ABE isn’t strong enough to build around, even if it wasn’t bugged. It’s just a neat bonus.

Reset wise:

• Skill Resets should be 88 tp, so close to 10 euro. Bit expensive tbh.
  • Stat Resets are close to 900 exchange coins or so? they’re bloody expensive and not worth buying. (1 exchange point equals 1 tp.)

Are there any druid transformations with high chance CC debuffs? Or maybe a mob that can dispell buffs?
Also will the transformation list be updated for the new R8+ area

And do any physical attacking mobs count as a “subweapon” atk? eg will it proc stuff like Venom?

so many questions… thinking about druid C2 though

@WatchGintama Pre-R8, all the monster debuffs are usually linked to their spammeable attacks (0cd) but with long animations and low proc rate. The most useful are:

• Blue Vubbe Mage from CMine Lot 2 with a chance to freeze on its ranged attack for 5seconds.
  • Melatinum from Shaton reservoir with a chance to poison for 30-35seconds at a melee range.

You can press C while transformed and the normal hitbox of the dagger attack will appear even if no animation is displayed. Not sure if any mob skill counts as an offhand attack tho. Every mob attack counts as a skill, so Vubbe Morning Mace should be able to proc on any of them.

On an additional note, and to avoid double posting:

Druid3 with full DEX keeps shining on TBL, now 2v2.

It’s still highly dependant on your partner and enemy team, but it definetly is quite good.

Also, as an aswer for Inquisitors oneshotting me and tanking everything i do, thanks to WatchGintama, i found this:

The 3% chance to stun applies to every skill, as a Druid3 you will have LOTS of fast multi hits: Cure, Carnivory and Lycan skills. Also Carve if you got diev. This stun applies as long as the target doesn’t have CC inmunity. After some tests it seems to apply under invulnerability aswell (Ausrine and SZ) but still unsure about Block and Evasion.

This also reduces your Magic Attack, reducing the impact on the 1hitKO skill from Inquisitors. AND you can keep a bit of the damage if you do it this way:

Equip your normal weapon > Transform under hengestone > Change to Vubbe Mace

The snapshotting allows you to still hit high even with a low level weapon.

It’s a good way to keep the inquisitors on place when they go on their Safety Zones or have Ausrine. Also, if it connects with a Lycan skill you will have 3s to burst them down.

Stun still applies even if they dodge it. Block needs testing though.

The spiders and birds do have a guaranteed slow inflicting web, but aside of that most cc related status I found were low chance and almost always freeze.
(Said chance is well below 5% per attack, so I don’t think they’re worth the trouble tbh.)

No idea on dispellers, though it could be possible. But skills lack descriptions so testing is not super reliable.

And the entire list is technically out of date since IMC added new skills to existing mobs. I think I’ll wait till my dex build druid reaches druid2 for proper testing, then I can avoid traps like physical scaling poles of agony …

From r8 the Kughera should be good, but that’s probably it. There aren’t a lot of new transforms in these ranks sadly.

None of the skills count as auto attacks, though you can offhand attack while transformed.

1 Like

Hi again

So im going on diev 3 druid 3 build. I think i will build a sadhu later with more experience (maybe a krivis sadhu taoist we will see)

Thanks for your help i think im building my druidl like this:

Is it good?

It’s fine.

You don’t really need vakarine that high tbh, it’s charges only get used up when they click a destination. But anyone can still warp when the map selection is up.

1 Like

Also.

If you are going high INT, i’d recommend taking 2 points out of Safety Zone and put them into Cure. Cure scales really well with INT, so having it maxed is quite nice.

Thx for yours answer.

So cure at 10, -3 at vakarine.
+3 at sp regen for lycanthropy ?
+3 at carve attack to help farming ?

Is it easy to farm diev1 without carve attack (yep im full int) ?

You won’t stay too long as Diev1,

Ok, my druid now has 300 hp recov per sec. Would eva work better with that being able to regen because I don’t get hit often, or do I go with armor since I can invul and heal anyway in case things get too dicey?