Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Nak Muay thread - welcome to the Muay Thai gym!

You’re fine. My character is also a squire 3, and he easily gets good damage in with just Nak Muay.

So do you think a shinak? naknobi? can carry the weight of squire3 in combat? I was gonna go sw3-pelt hoping for double [concentrate] AA’s but since it’s fake multi I could just fall back to sw-pelt3. My reason would be because umbo and rim blow cd being 12 becomes (12+6+10) 28 with the clone penalty. I can use it again before clones come off cd and the skills will still both be ready by then. Even [butterfly] having 25cd becoming 47.5 is still below clone cd of 49 so it fits.

You’ll be fine. Especially so when the shino/wiz rework comes.

Heres my nak:
My nak already does stupid good dmg with a +11 primus non trans.
Squire gives aoe ratio and sp recovery which is so good since nak muay makes you sp hungry.

If you would like a vid I can show you.

1 Like

Posting vids would be really cool. :slight_smile:
I still have to update the thread with more tips to the unlocking quest and add more videos too. I need to add at least one of @Sarutobi PvP vids, since he’s a beast. I remember watching one where he won a 1v2 battle against two clerics in TBL and managed to carry his team to the victory in that match.

1 Like

Does anyone know how to distribute the skills?
As I have Barbarian I think to max the Slash skill, but I’m not sure about the other ones:

Should I max Te Kha and Sok Chiang? or Maybe Khao Loi?

@c2gaming.seetoo

Because this is before the reworked Shinobi patch I have to take off Ram Muay stance during shinobi clones to auto attack and put it on after. This makes me lose time and damage. Also I’m lagging when recording.

@Palom
Sok Chiang and Te Kha will be your big hitters. This is because they have overheat which makes you dish out more damage than a maxed out Khao Loi.

1 Like

I’m finally done!

Asana only appears in Poslinkis Forest when you’ve finished the Strawberry Cucpcake like you guys said.

Too bad I’m still R8-9, so I have more grinding before becoming Nak Muay.

[UPDATE]

Unlocking guide finally updated with more tips. This is probably my final version for it. I hope it keeps helping players interested in becoming Nak Muay. The path isn’t easy, but have faith, you’ll get there!

Due to the competition on my server, I unlocked the class in ~24 hours, half of that dedicated to Red Meduja Essences. For curiosity, I ended with:

• 362 regular Ellom Bells (7.5%) after getting 100 Bright Ellom Bells;
  • 391 Meduja Tentacles (8%) and 132 Glow Spores (3.33%) after getting 130 Red Meduja Essences.
1 Like

Hi! I might need a bit of a help with you guys (those who finished the nak muay quest). The problem is I’ve already done with the dandelion quest the dievdirbys master already gave me the spirit house I put it in the altar where I thought initially was to put it as an offering then do another quest. What I didn’t know was I have to speak to the spirit and its already too late I was already outside the quest scene and the quest item is already gone. When I tried going back the NPC which requires the spirit house is still there. Any suggestions?

medicine->strawberry cupcake->house-> loveletter->asana

It’s the same issue another player had with the Dandelion task:

I did the quest in the following order:
Asana (until she appears in Tenant’s Farm) -> Dandelions -> Love Letter -> Medicine -> Cupcake -> asana (meeting with her mother in Poslinkis Forest)

Try interacting with other tombstones. When I went to put the house sculpture on the altar, the item disappeared from my inventory and was given back when I talked to any spirit, then I tried again and it worked.

Finally R9!

1 Like

I’m really enjoying playing this class, sometimes I get too excited I run out of SP so fast lol.

1 Like

It’s always good to have a Squire+Templar alt. The food buffs are wayyy too good!

Hi, I think that is a different issue since mine was this:

They didnt mention anything but my issue was fixed last maint.

3 Likes

Question:

Does Prisson Cutter card have synergy with Sok Chiang?

I’m not sure if it’s a true bleeding debuff or a specific debuff that emulates bleeding.

Thanks Pokart. But the problem is still there. I’m already out of the quest “dream” scene. I even tried talking to other tombs and the item is not returning to my inventory.

does anyone know stats?

also would be better hoplite 3 or rodelero 3?

Here’s a video showcase of my character, a Rodelero3 - ShinoMurm - Nak Muay, in action - if it’s at all any help to you deciding.

To answer your question, If you’re going to decide on Murmillo as a rank 7/8 choice, then; in my opinion, go for Rodelero3.
Rodelero3 allows you to debuff mobs to make them weak against strike-damage, which synergises with Nak Muay’s strike-based attacks.
The importance of the Murmillo is due to the attributes it provides, amplifying Rodelero’s attacks and also, providing you with another strike-debuff.

Disclaimer: Murmillo builds are not cheap

4 Likes

Hey, I am atm a swords-high3-barb-doppel1, and noticed this class in option when i get to pick between classes for r7… I was originally going swords-high3-barb-doppel3-shinobi, but now i sorta want this… Any way I can use Nak Muay and Shinobi ?

hi pokart i doing dandelions quest and i didn’t get any quest but still doing without quest but was it required dandelions spore or dandelions fully grown?