Tree of Savior Forum

Nak muay dandelion questline bug

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) :02/24/2018

Server Name:Fedimian

Team Name:Surge

Character Name:Lenka

Bug Description : I cant finish nak muay questline because the dievdirbys master wont give me the option to start the quest/finish the quest
(letting us know what you were doing before, during, and after the bug happened will help us a lot)

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Do all other prequests from tombstones!
  2. Go to dievdirbys master
  3. Talk to him to get a dialog option to get a house for the spirit
  4. No dialog option appears and I go straight into his shop

Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :

System

@huanjoe
Thanks for your report.:heeey:
We are now looking into the source of the problem.
While this process is ongoing, please restarts your game to apply the fix during the scheduled maintenance of FEB 27. And let us know that again if you still have the same issue.

Thanks, I’ll also add that it only affects this character (my main character). I tried doing it on another character and it worked fine.

@STAFF_Amy Just checked again after maintenance and he still doesnt give me the quest…

i am having the same problem. But my item just vanished before, i gathered all the 48 dandelions again, and the situation is the same of the @huanjoe . I need help IMC, this problem just stopped my progress in the game. The others tasks are done.

My whole problem: Nak Muay Quest bug with dandelion quest line item
thanks

Yes it’s very frustrating for me, I’ve spent 24 hours farming materials and flowers only to know that this quest is bugged. @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Letitia please check the quest for us again.

I have the same issue yesterday. After I get the spirit house i offered it on the altar. Its already too late, I was already outside the quest scene when I realized I need to interact to the tomb and the item is already gone. I’m trying to restart the quest but nothing.