Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Nak Muay thread - welcome to the Muay Thai gym!

Here are my statstistics for those curious. Farmed with 0 Help from chrono or kabbal or camp. Just use map quest warp to fly around ( 5 in total ) Elites/clover mobs drop only 1 Essence

Just farm 10 at a time if you are lazy. When the end is nearer you will be more motivated to farm longer. Felt like the old dpk system. Challenging -yes

Bright Ellom Bell Stats:
100 BEB
35x Ellom Bell
70 Snake Rod
1 Ellom Gem

Challenging: no

Dandelion

Drop for Spore is decent, large clusters near dedicated spot.
Spot spawns dandelion every 10mins.
Changing channel wont move your planted spores. You can plant it at channel 1 and collect it at channel 2
Effective max harvest per 10mins: 3 + 2 = 5

Challenging: no

Got it!

2 Likes

I didnā€™t unlock Nak Muay yet, everyone on Siluteā€™s doing the quest and itā€™s very hard to find the Ellom/Meduja map empty. I did the Asana part first (canā€™t finish it until Iā€™m done with the Ellom/Meduja tasks though), then the Dandelion part and Iā€™ve been doing the remaining tasks simultaneously since all maps have players doing the unlock quest. At least I already finished the Ionaā€™s letter task, but Iā€™m still with ~40 meduja essences and bright bells. Seems that only the Asana task needs to be done in a specific order.

Iā€™ll confirm this once I finally unlock Nak Muay. My build so far is Sword2Barb2Rodel3Murm1 and Iā€™ll pick Nak Muay as my rank 9 class (gotta have a fancy icon, yā€™know). I kinda regret not taking Pelt1 instead of Sword2 to have Swash Buckling. While lvling up this character, I started to think Nak Muay would fit well in the old Murmnobi build (Sword1Pelt2Hop1Rodel3ShinobiMurm1). Nak Muay seems to be good in builds that have to deal with long cooldowns and I think it should be good for that build with Bunshin no Jutsu nerfs, since copied skillsā€™ cooldowns are increased.

2 Likes

Exactly whats on my mind, it will fix the CD gap, and you can still use headbutt, high kick for strike bonus.

The Asana part i dont quite get though. From my understanding
Shes not at a fixed place from what i read here. So i have to ask NPC ( in the various listed maps ) for her location?

Itā€™s just that the NPC thatā€™ll give the correct answer is random. It could be a NPC from Fedimian, a NPC from Escanciu Village or even a NPC from Fedimian Suburbs, for example. The others will say they donā€™t know her or they donā€™t know where she is. In my case, it was a woman in Fedimian near the Zemyna giant statue (where Grita is) that told me Asana moved to Tenantsā€™ Farm.

Does it have better synergy with 2H spear users or 2H Sword users?_?

Thank you for the guide!

1 Like

Just tested it, only counts as one frenzy stack per attack unfortunately.

2 Likes

@Pokart For me Asana didnā€™t appear in Poslinkas until after I finished had the items to finish the tasks. I did put the cupcakes and medicine on the altar however. After I returned with the other items Asana was standing to the right of Eimantas.

2 Likes

FInally finished!

2 Likes

Thanks for confirming this.
I still havenā€™t finished the quest because I get home late during week days and there are always someone farming ellom bells and meduja essences.
:tired:

3 Likes

Wanted to let you know that this skill has the ability to stack its bleed. I am currently unsure how, but when I use it sometimes I get the tooltip o say x3. 3 Is the max Iā€™ve gotten so far.

got it to x5-6 using barbarian warcry + chrono

hope you get to finish it soon! Itā€™s a lot of fun. Definitely worth the effort =D

1 Like

Is there a definitive answer on Nak Muay aa stance interacting with Dual weapon Assault from Corsair?

Some more testing,

Ram Muay:

• Fake/Real Multi Hit: Works like a real multi-hit when attacking objects, but works just like Dual Gun Stance from Bullet Marker when attacking enemies
  • Has a decent hitbox range.
  • Until the Mage/Shinobi rework comes, AA will not be copied by clones.
  • Splits Concentrate in half to apply to both hits
  • If one hit crits the other crits as well
  • Turns you into the Bullet Marker of Swordsmans

Sok Chiang:

• Bleed does not increase with levels. Bleed damage is based on Physical attack (not just your Str)

(Will edit if anything more is found)

4 Likes

Iā€™m almost thereā€¦! Got my 100th Bright Ellom Bell with 362 regular Ellom Bells in my inventory, which leads me to believe Bright Ellom Bells have 2% drop rate.

Now itā€™s time to focus on the Red Meduja Essences. I have 38 essences and 124 Meduja Tentacles, so I think they also have 2% drop rate.

@megamanex14 Thanks! I wonder if each Ram Muay punch can proc Pillage effect.

Have been farming medujas for what seems days now, my testing says the the drop rate is a mix of DPK + %.

You will certainly get a drop from the 53Āŗ ~ 56Āŗ red meduja you kill, this is the DPK part, but if you are really luck you can get it earlier, what reset the counter of the DPK part.

Thanks @Pokart for the Guide, it helped a lot, and thanks for responding in game as well.

Iā€™m going to send you by pm the location of some npcs from the part of Asana for if you want, put in the guide.

Thanks again for the guide

1 Like

Im feeling like a masochist right nowā€¦ BUT IM HAPPY

2 Likes

Well there go my plans for a combat functional squire.