Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Nak Muay thread - welcome to the Muay Thai gym!

Does anyone know how to distribute the skills?
As I have Barbarian I think to max the Slash skill, but I’m not sure about the other ones:

Should I max Te Kha and Sok Chiang? or Maybe Khao Loi?

@c2gaming.seetoo

Because this is before the reworked Shinobi patch I have to take off Ram Muay stance during shinobi clones to auto attack and put it on after. This makes me lose time and damage. Also I’m lagging when recording.

@Palom
Sok Chiang and Te Kha will be your big hitters. This is because they have overheat which makes you dish out more damage than a maxed out Khao Loi.

1 Like

I’m finally done!

Asana only appears in Poslinkis Forest when you’ve finished the Strawberry Cucpcake like you guys said.

Too bad I’m still R8-9, so I have more grinding before becoming Nak Muay.

[UPDATE]

Unlocking guide finally updated with more tips. This is probably my final version for it. I hope it keeps helping players interested in becoming Nak Muay. The path isn’t easy, but have faith, you’ll get there!

Due to the competition on my server, I unlocked the class in ~24 hours, half of that dedicated to Red Meduja Essences. For curiosity, I ended with:

• 362 regular Ellom Bells (7.5%) after getting 100 Bright Ellom Bells;
  • 391 Meduja Tentacles (8%) and 132 Glow Spores (3.33%) after getting 130 Red Meduja Essences.
1 Like

Hi! I might need a bit of a help with you guys (those who finished the nak muay quest). The problem is I’ve already done with the dandelion quest the dievdirbys master already gave me the spirit house I put it in the altar where I thought initially was to put it as an offering then do another quest. What I didn’t know was I have to speak to the spirit and its already too late I was already outside the quest scene and the quest item is already gone. When I tried going back the NPC which requires the spirit house is still there. Any suggestions?

medicine->strawberry cupcake->house-> loveletter->asana

It’s the same issue another player had with the Dandelion task:

I did the quest in the following order:
Asana (until she appears in Tenant’s Farm) -> Dandelions -> Love Letter -> Medicine -> Cupcake -> asana (meeting with her mother in Poslinkis Forest)

Try interacting with other tombstones. When I went to put the house sculpture on the altar, the item disappeared from my inventory and was given back when I talked to any spirit, then I tried again and it worked.

Finally R9!

1 Like

I’m really enjoying playing this class, sometimes I get too excited I run out of SP so fast lol.

1 Like

It’s always good to have a Squire+Templar alt. The food buffs are wayyy too good!

Hi, I think that is a different issue since mine was this:

They didnt mention anything but my issue was fixed last maint.

3 Likes

Question:

Does Prisson Cutter card have synergy with Sok Chiang?

I’m not sure if it’s a true bleeding debuff or a specific debuff that emulates bleeding.

Thanks Pokart. But the problem is still there. I’m already out of the quest “dream” scene. I even tried talking to other tombs and the item is not returning to my inventory.

does anyone know stats?

also would be better hoplite 3 or rodelero 3?

Here’s a video showcase of my character, a Rodelero3 - ShinoMurm - Nak Muay, in action - if it’s at all any help to you deciding.

To answer your question, If you’re going to decide on Murmillo as a rank 7/8 choice, then; in my opinion, go for Rodelero3.
Rodelero3 allows you to debuff mobs to make them weak against strike-damage, which synergises with Nak Muay’s strike-based attacks.
The importance of the Murmillo is due to the attributes it provides, amplifying Rodelero’s attacks and also, providing you with another strike-debuff.

Disclaimer: Murmillo builds are not cheap

4 Likes

Hey, I am atm a swords-high3-barb-doppel1, and noticed this class in option when i get to pick between classes for r7… I was originally going swords-high3-barb-doppel3-shinobi, but now i sorta want this… Any way I can use Nak Muay and Shinobi ?

hi pokart i doing dandelions quest and i didn’t get any quest but still doing without quest but was it required dandelions spore or dandelions fully grown?

I like how they chose Dandelions as the rare plant you have to spend all day to farm when the plant is so common IRL people call them an epidemic that they struggle to get rid of.

I like how they want you to gather 100 strawberries and 130 jellyfish essences to make one strawberry cupcake.

2 Likes

Please tell me,

qwfqfff

WHAT PART OF THIS ONE CUPCAKE REQUIRES 100 STRAWBERRIES AND 130 MEDUJAS ESSENCE!?

Sorry for my late reply. Yes, it works, but keep in mind the Bleeding doesn’t have 100% chance, but it’s a pretty good debuff, since it lasts 12 seconds.

I picked Barb2 for my build to check if punching enemies under Ram Muay stance with Frenzy attack speed buff would be worth it, but I think it’s not. My stat allocation is full STR, but even with Quicken, I don’t think Nak Muay has good DPS as an auto-attacker.

Yes. Nak Muay has no weapon restrictions and you can use skills from other classes while under Ram Muay stance. About Nak Muay + Shinobi, I’ve heard the clones will be able to copy your Ram Muay stance too.

You need to deliver fully grown Dandelions to the Dievdirbys Master. They grow from the spores you get while hunting monsters in Inner Enceinte District.

1 Like