Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Miko Class Thread

https://www.reddit.com/r/treeofsavior/comments/59g3ne/class_miko_secret_quest/ - reddit link

Sample build

(Unreliable Translate)
-The only thing I can translate is the map. The rest is too much for me. Bear with it.

Translate:

Good morning. Happy circuit that serves as a server-by look happy circuit, oil Lateran server seasons server.
During the day, a shaman attempts to ban a user who gathered together a lot of information easily obtained tried to write to the former.
Not only a talent readability fall, and hope that you can help, albeit a feeble gratitude to former shaman ^^

1.)Acquisition of goheyi(Manahas)

For the shaman lifted the former first go find the ‘mana Haas’ NPC ‘Melissa’ located at the bottom four Bacary statue of the map.
However, because of who she was previously unable to complete the quests that will receive a ‘goheyi’ necessary for a shaman lifted,
If you are clear that she only accepts the quest .

If this be completed,

2.) moeuja the spirit

Now, those who received the spirit of the gitdeulge goheyi will be a total of seven in goheyi.

Each location is as follows:
Climb Klaipeda, Orsha, modify mining district closed the third floor, sentence moving section of the first floor Asmodians can reduce space, wookiseu arable land, pelke Temple Grounds, Mana Haas

The location of the first climb Klaipeda.

Respawn is only here, in existence for a period of time can be several people sharing .

The location of Orsha. TP traders Leticia, no test has passed the master Wars and Pat go forward jjuuk located.

It is estimated that should continue to try to sympathy, the altar upon the success muneojimyeo gitdeunda the spiritual message is output.
(It is a true experience makin 7 hours).

Fix mine Crystal mine 3f (Mir side of the teeth and jaws worse one), it is located directly in front of the road to the two blocks.

But here, the talk should be obtained on the seven spiritual sphere, so much luck and a retry on failed acquisition time is also possible after 1 hour . (I have acquired a spiritual challenge at the end of the seventh times …)

There is no competition in individual counting, and the odds must fight .

Asmodians can reduce the pattern of the first floor space that can move through space.

You can move from this place, moving

In the left and right, you can see the seven pillars, each of the 12 divine sphere.
It represents the first time each of the spiritual sphere of 12 hours, meaning that you can see the name of the n-th time in the spiritual sphere What time items.
The order of the columns left from Sunday through to Saturday, and there is only one pillar to work by the day.
Acquisition method is as follows:
After scoring a certain number of Elyos (yeoteuna do not tip the first and second floors, I was only accept aid from the second floor.)
You can acquire the spiritual sphere when browsing the spiritual sphere.
The n-th you get to browse the pillars of the week - according to the day of the day you explore the spiritual sphere is the spiritual pillar gitdeulge muneojimyeo.

The regeneration time of the poles is 1 hour, and is not shared .

Uskis arable land.

Miko quest: Strange Mutant plant part
The plant will glow briefly (random chance). For example, it took 10 minutes waiting before it started glowing. It glowed for ~5 seconds.Interact before it stops glowing to complete this part.This is how you know it is glowing:

Pelke Shrine Ruins.

Respawn time is estimated to be 20 minutes, it can not be shared .

The last, Manahas

The first order is acceptable progress on a long, independent, Zen ohrimujung this time and also spawned a wide range of non-shared , I recommend you ample time to time hasigil.

The order of acquiring the spirit does not exist as a limitation of the acquisition order sinobi .
So the next step is to acquire all of the dialog, navigate to the “Adriatic Youth” of Nuorodin

Clean.

The former is now possible to ban the former shaman.

3.) The former shaman quest

Former quest is to move the contents of seven regional and ensure that the shaman who masters the enchantment preserved installed.
Through direct Statue do not support the return or after completion must be returned on foot.

1.) Residence of the Fallen Legwyn Family

2.) Roxona Reconstruction Agency West Building

3.) Royal Mausoleum Workers Lodge

4.) Nevellet Quarry 1F

5.) Topes Fortress 1F

6.) Sicarius 1F

7.) 2nd Demon Prison

More than a place to go to when you press the v key to check the status of the former enchantment quest is over.

Skills: credit to @greyhiem

Craft Omamori info <<Click here -attribute => require 5 parchments (from pardoner master), 200 silver each -7 seconds crafting for 1 omamori -omamori prevents rank 1& rank 2 debuffs -cannot use at PvP

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/uploads/default/original/3X/d/6/d6ec35e4f8f4de2608a1465fcf104962bb01b2a6.gif

Clap info <<Click here Increases duration of nearby magic circles (currently not working on magic circles) and allied objects (works on diev statues). -duration increase: skill level *5, in seconds -cast in front of your character (?)

SP cost: 61, plus 8 per skill level
CD: 34s

Hamaya [magic] - [holy] info <<Click here Create circle, deals holy damage. Animation: hold a holy arrow with bells attached, and throw it. -hits flying targets -Max 10 targets -Duration of 5seconds, plus (3* skill level seconds) -3 Hits per second -No hit limit -Approx. 2x2 tile AoE circle SP cost: 54, plus 7 per skill level CD: 35s
Broom skill [area buff] info <<Click here Purify/cleanse the area with a broom, then create a magic circle which increases allied skill levels (stacks with divine might). -max 5s of brooming cleanse -magic circle buff duration 5s, plus (skill level) seconds -Second row buff (does not consume buffslot) SP cost: 56, plus 8 per skill level CD: 35s
Gohei [magic] - [holy] Info <<Click here Swing your stick. Allies hit by your stick will be cleansed. Enemies hit by your stick will be cleansed. -during the animation you will block [missile] attacks. -remove 3 ally debuffs per cast. -removes 3(?) enemy buffs per cast (when touched, does not have to deal damage) (item buffs, and row 1 & row 2 buffs are removed) -will remove buff provided by a magic circle if it is part of the enemy buff (for example safety zone, ausrine, counter spell) -2 hits. -4 overheat. SP cost: 55, plus 9 per skill level CD: 8s Image of self-buff to block [missile] attacks when you cast Goheyi (very short duration).

Examples of buff removal:

Kagura dance [area buff] [channel] Info <<Click here Channeled skill. Stops when interrupted (hit, cc, etc.). Start channel dance to buff nearby allies + debuff enemies. -Duration: 5s, plus 5* skill level -Buff: damage boost for melee attacks: +(skill level *10) in % -Second row buff (does not consume buffslot) -Debuff: enemies receive bonus damage from holy attacks: +(skill level *10) in % SP cost: 3% of max SP per sec CD: 60s

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/uploads/default/original/3X/6/2/62ed7d114541be19273222efdf1a2383eb168bb3.png

Comparison Kaenu to Miko

To become male miko

option 1:
-start female
-miko quest
-oracle gender shop

option 2:
-start male
-oracle gender shop
-miko quest
-oracle gender shop

Open for edit and i’ll update the screenshots once miko is released

11 Likes

Now watch people flip asking “SO IS MIKO OUT NOW?!”

3 Likes

Is this quest still female only?

PS obligatory IS MIKO OUT NOW!?!? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I’ve 2 characters waiting for Miko… sighz.

2 Likes

No. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I’ve read Miko was implemented like 2 months after the rank 8 patch from korea? What?

1 Like

I’ve heard it’s only 2 weeks after r8 patch in ktos idk maybe i’m wrong

2 Likes

Repost:

**Quests do not have to be 1. -> 7. **
Anything is fine, but you have to do all.

Should link the QA miko thread too.

Part of miko quest:

KToS rank 8 released: August 18th
KToS Miko release (hidden) : Sept 29th

8 Likes

± 1 month … okay with halloween event i can get rank 6 on my new char and w8 to Miko … but is sad cause i wanna play with miko

2 Likes

Why not continue and get Miko at rank 7 or 8 lol instead of waiting for ~3 more weeks.

2 Likes

Is there a yellow quest marker in Manahas? I only know of the blue and repeateable green ones. :sweat:

This screen shot of the guide still shows this person having a quest in Manahas.

Manahas Holy Spirit

2 Likes

Because some people don’t really have any other class options for R6 that wouldn’t eff up their whole build. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Oracle Is good for FS and if your looking for dps Druid is a good pick.

1 Like

Oracle is good for trolling bots (pure pve person here). Druid’s main dps cant hit flying monsters which is a turn off.

Miko has a lot of good skills though. Well I do hope miko comes this maintenance though.

1 Like

Miko is pvp class and on its own is very bad (pve) but it compliment other classes very good.Druid on it’s own it’s alright but with other classes it’s beast.

I would choose Druid over Miko for pve anytime for pve dps and I am not even sure if Hamaya can hit flying targets as well.

1 Like

Hamaya is able to hit flying. :relaxed:

Forgot to post a vid:

6 Likes

With all due respect, this is horrible advice and I hope nobody follows it unless they absolutely must have the Druid costume and don’t mind compromising their build for it.

Hamaya is at the very least on a par with Carnivory. It has smaller AoE but it hits flying enemies and, perhaps more importantly, it has no hit count limit. Shape Shifting is extremely situational without Transform. So you’re saying that Telepath is better for PvE than Gohei, Broom, Clap and Kagura combined?

8 Likes

Exactly. Anyone who ever played Druid would know just how crappy lv5 Carnivory is.

2 Likes

I’m kind of out of the loop, do we have any idea if and when Miko is coming to iToS? Any official statement or something? Leveling a Cleric with C2 > Diev3 right now and would like Miko as a sixth circle… :weary:

2 Likes

Miko is a hidden class. Devs will never mention hidden class release, sadly. Have to rely on other players to get information on release (test every patch or datamine).

2 Likes