Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Miko Class Thread

:cry: and if they follow the gap between rank 8 and release of miko, we wont be getting miko until Nov 20-21 maint! + IMC is slower = next year!

#huetime

2 Likes

level 5 carnivory is not that bad imo it is pretty strong if it has attribute. The only problem is that it cant hit flying. As a former priest druid it was hell for me having nothing against flying. Good thing hamaya can hit air now at last.

1 Like

I would take Miko on a PvE char even just for Hamaya.

I might make a Cleric3 > Priest1 > Pardoner1 > Miko > PD2 (or maybe Bokor1 instead of Cleric3) if I end up not liking my Druid-Inquisitor

2 Likes

yep my chapl druid plague has a nice dps BUT Miko > druid 1 dps, carnivory lvl 5 it a realy trash !

and i back <3 playing as a sorc i love it but no heal sooooo i back to cleric cause its my moms home <3 cleric > all other tree

2 Likes

Miko gehoyi is 100% sure buff removal (someone tested 100 tries),

part of it shown below
(on 0 CD buff skill or swordie - murmillo cassis crista helmet):

Helmet was removed every single try.

3 Likes

I see it does 1 damage while removing the buff.

Does it need to do damage to remove enemy buffs? Does having high evasion could help avoid the dispel or does it count as magic hits?

2 Likes

It is able to remove safety zone when connecting (does not have to deal damage).

Also removes ausrine buff when connecting (no need to damage).

I will give video:

On sterea trofh (also no damage dealt):

on ausrine ( no damage dealt):

You would have to keep distance to avoid the skill. It is melee. However it is difficult to ignore & not ignore a miko with R7fold, immunity, and low CD buff removal with Overheat walking into your team.
2 Likes

something can prevent the buff remotion, like the PD mask? i think the answer is no but not 100% sure

2 Likes

miko remove this :smiley: ! ahaha

2 Likes

the thing is, even statue which supposed to have 1 damage can be removed.
Counter spell which have no other way to remove can be popped like a baloon(Or maybe a lancer joust can test this for us?)
If someone have more information goheyi causes debuff lv? then there’s a chance beak mask will prevail.
But no I won’t count on that

Edit: NVM. See post before me. I need to wear glasses

2 Likes

i’m thinking about my new chaplain (to miko) and Taoist pass on my mind … storm call + kagura dance gives a nice bonus to party …

some one know our have videos showing taoist damage ONLY taoist skils ? maybe i pick cleric 2 at rank 7 and taoist 8

2 Likes

So you guys think we’re getting Miko tonight? I think yes.

2 Likes

I hope so. Haven’t really been doing much in-game nowadays outside of doing the dailies and event dungeon on my chap…

2 Likes

if orange recipe (315) is released, solmiki released
miko should released as well

if those 2 are out …be ready to find your miko :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Have some Miko while you all wait for it to come out…

6 Likes

I’m a simple man. I see boobs, I press like.

3 Likes

Not today.  

2 Likes

Still no miko yet…

2 Likes

Come on IMC what are you doing? give us ‘’‘the miko’’ SoonTM

2 Likes

maybe next week

It’s like waiting for fansubs again.
Well at least I’ll get some time to grind alts when my cleric hits the r6 rank up.

2 Likes