Tree of Savior Forum

[Build Help] - Cleric (Incineration + Party Support)

Hello people!

I’m new to the game and as advised by many, I’m trying to choose a build that I would like before really creating my character.

After watching several guides and reading the forum and some builds out there, I decided that I want a cleric with a average-good soloing capabilities, but a little more support/party-oriented. Kinda of 40%/60% ratio of those 2 things.

I’ve found a really cool full dps-oriented build for cleric (Effigy + Incineration) and decided to change a few ranks to get closer to what I wanted.

I changed Bokor c2 + Diev c1 for Diev c3.
Also made a very few changes in Plague Doc. to be a little more support-oriented (got Fumigate and Beak Mask as an alternative for removing debuffs while in a party).

==== EDIT ====

This is the build I’ve got -> Cleric c2 > Diev c3 > Miko > Plague c2

Obs.: In case anyone is curious, the original full dps build I mentioned before is this one:

- Bokor + Plague Doc (Created by Ggyarkggyark Kim)

============

From what I read, the stats would be Con + Int, focusing more on Int.

I would like to have some feedback to know if the build is ‘ok’ or bad or if something can be improved towards what I want (as explained in the beginning)

Seems largely alright, don’t really need bloodletting for pve anyway.

Though why did you pick pardoner1? you do know it offers much less for a pd2 build right?

After a while thinking (before I saw your reply), I realized that in the original full dps build, Pardoner c1 was more focused for Effigy, which I don’t have and also Pandemic, same case.

I’m glad you pointed that out so it reinforces that I should indeed change that rank.

I’ve done a few alternative versions:

- Cleric > Priest > Diev c3 > Cleric > Plague c2
- Cleric c2 > Diev c3 > Druid > Plague c2

From what I could count, these are the debuffs I have for Incineration:

• Cure (1)
  • Laima (2)
  • World Tree (1)
  • Plague Vapors (1)

Total of 5 debuffs (not fully sure if Laima is really 2 or just 1, I’ve read is 2, but the description of the skill doesn’t specify if -20 movement is for allies or enemies so I’ve got confused on that one)

Anyway, with exception of cure, which I think is not “spreadable” by Pandemic, all the others debuffs are already AoE, so I believe Pandemic isn’t really necessary.

Also I’ve got Bloodletting and Disenchant in Plague Doc instead of 4 points solely in Fumigate.

The 1st version with Priest, gets Resurrection for party-play and Bless for early game leveling, but I rely solely on incineration and cure for damage and both have reasonable cooldown times (16s for Incineration and 22s for Cure if using Laima totem)

The 2nd version with Druid doesn’t have Resurrection, but the buffs I can supply with scrolls from Pardoner I believe.
With Druid I can use Carve Attack in conjunction with Chortasmata and Carnivory, also gives Telepath. That’s 3 more options for damaging, in a total of 5 damaging options together with Incineration and Cure.

Personally I’m more inclined for the second, with Druid. I realized I won’t feel completely safe with only 2 options for damaging (with long cooldowns)

Obs.: I’ll edit the first post and put both versions instead of the original I came with.

Pandemic does spread vapors around to all mobs withing range, so it’s well worth it for that alone imo.

Druid is largely eclipsed by Miko dmg wise, but we don’t have miko yet…
(will be released in any patch now, but won’t be mentioned or announced since it’s a hidden class)

Laima is 2 debuffs with the +20% cd attribute for mobs.

Disenchant is ( 10 x skill level) % chance to remove buffs, with it rolling once for each buff. It wont be good without pd3 imo and is solely a pvp skill.

And try using https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner for now imo, it’s more up to date with skill scaling & names.

I have a doubt about Pandemic spreading mechanics…

Consider a group of 20 mobs, 10 of them with no debuffs and 10 with 3 debuffs each (all 10 with the very same 3 debuffs). Now, if I use Pandemic, it spread the debuffs for those who already have it as well? or only for those who doesn’t have the debuffs?

About Miko, I just read the thread from here, and yes, a lot of people recommended over Druid … however, I’ve heard that will be available for female characters only, is that true? Cauz I was mainly going for a male character.

Another question, does Fumigate removes debuffs from me as well? Or only other people from party? Cauz if so, I wouldn’t spend a point in Beak Mask.

And about Carve Attack, I’ve seen some builds with 1 point on it, does it worth without druid? Or is a waste of a point?

This is the new build, with Miko included:

Cleric c2 > Diev c3 > Miko > Plague c2

I’ve read that Clap from Miko works with very few circles, so I didn’t get it.
Also removed Bloodletting and Disenchant to get Pandemic back, since my focus is PvE, after your advices.

Not sure about pandemic, so can’t answer that. I’d expect it to affect a random 10 mobs though.

Miko is female only, but you can genderswitch via an oracle3. It’s rather expensive though so I’m not sure it’s practical…

Fumigate should work on you as well.

Carve attack tapers off for non str/dex builds at r8. But prior to that it’s very nice to level with.
Prior to r8 we used to try and max it on any build, but now zemyna is usually a better investment.

Clap does work for ktos on all diev statues, so imo it’s a must max on that build. I’d ditch kagura dance tbh, to little holy/melee dmg to scale it with.

I removed Kagura and got Clap as you suggested.
Also took the 1 point from Beak Mask to increase Pandemic to lvl 5.

I just watch a video from Korean servers using Hamaya, and wow, indeed seems to be better than druid since it hits flying enemies. I have no idea about how the difference for the damage between the 2, but since you and many others said is better in that regard as well, I’m definitely taking Miko.

I think it’s ok already to get a start.

I couldn’t find to much detail about Miko’s skill mechanics so I wasn’t really sure how good/bad all of them are … do you know where can I find such information?

And btw, thank you so much for your help, the build seems pretty solid for what I wanted :+1:

https://tos-kr.neet.tv/skill-planner#4i + google translate, mostly for the skill level scaling.

ktos Q&A: Hello Guys! :D Q&A post about Miko :3

Quest line: [Class] Miko Class Thread