Tree of Savior Forum

Hidden class advancement in TP Shop

Tired of doing the tedious hidden class advancement? Why shouldnt we introduce the hidden class advancement in tp shop.

Instead of doing the tedious quest, we can unlock the hidden class through tp shop.

Here is the shinobi quest

Here is the miko quest

We have two examples of time consuming secret quests here. We already have gachas already so Why wouldn’t you go all out IMC? We would love to have this new feature in tp shop. We could even buy this in like 300 or 500 tp.

“Not all people has the luxury of time but has the luxury of money. Not all people has the luxury of money but has the luxury of time. People that doesnt have the luxury of time or money is called a university student.”

-Albert Einstein

I hope you hear this out IMC.

9 Likes

I don’t mind since you can still get the class from doing quests. Not p2w if you can obtain it normally.

12 Likes

How about autorank potions?

Rank 2, rank 3, rank 4, rank 5, rank 6, rank 7, rank 8, rank 9, rank 10.
Make rank 2 like 50TP, and then go up to 150TP, 450TP, 900TP, 1500TP, 4000TP, 10000TP, 20000TP, 50000TP --whatever IMC decides on the price, I’m sure whallet knights will buy it.

Forget class/rank reset potions! Just sell rank potions!
If instant dungeon vouchers can give exp and money, why not just throw a rank potion that just gives exp?

3 Likes

Honestly, most games do this. Maple story has an auto level 100 potion that basically makes you class advance 4. some games like wow give you an automatic cap character. But the issue with that is, its make the game stupid for new players. Why waste my time with this game if others will just cap with 300$. Its not really as great a model as you think unfortunately but i do think in the future they may introduce something like.

[Empty Exp Jar] Store 10,000,000 exp - tradeable between alts. usable at all levels to make leveling alts easier. Just grind on your main, get 10m exp in the jar, transfer to a newbie, use it to get to 85 instantly.

4 Likes

Hmm level 1 rank 8? That would be glorious. In all seriousness though. IMC can go all out and implement hidden rank unlock on tp or gacha shops.

1 Like

Lets fund IMC, as long as you don’t need TP for specific class.

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

That would be hell with class quests. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Now that we are at it. Why not also make dps-ranking pots? The first 3 people who hit a wb and drink the potion get a guarantee wb drop. It’s not p2w because free players still have 2 spots

1 Like

1 Like

Newton discovered the internet

2 Likes

We should add a TP purchase to increase your levels too.

3 Likes

I like this too. More funds for IMC to improve the game!

3 Likes

Well, I really wouldnt mind too. Got 2 shinobis and the quest is cancer. What more can miko bring? After reading the miko quest looks like its more cancerous :joy:

2 Likes

It’ll be the first class that has a mandatory slot 1 hat that comes with the costme!

it’s skills:

• Shlt post - Give +10 ego per level for everyone in the party but buffs target attack by 5%
  • Build wall - Deploys a wall infront of you
  • Hair attack - Use your totally not a comb-over hair to attack enemies, aoe ratio of 3
  • Firing - Fires a random IMC staff member… 10M silver per level attribute to include higher levels of management up to and including CEO.
3 Likes

We need a Maggi is immune clause.

3 Likes

Where is the quest? Unlocking it requires to forum right?

1 Like

1 Like