=> 마나하스 (마나하스 = ㅠ.ㅠ ㅠ.ㅠ)
=> 누오로딘 폭포

==> 무녀 전직 퀘스트
쇠락한 르귄가문의 저택 => 록소나 재건단 서관
=> 왕릉 노역자 숙소 => 네밸랫 광산 1층
=> 토페스 보루 1층 => 시카리오스 1층
=> 제2 마족수감소 =>

감사합니다, 무녀 - 사부님 :blush:

Generally, Full Support Build takes Cleric and High rank Priest.
So FS build is usually vurnearble to enemy debuff. That is reason that Full Support User takes Plague Doctor or Oracle.
If You don’t want PD or Oracle, Miko isn’t bad idea for cleansing character.
Kagura Dance is great buff. but it takes HUGE mana.
and as you know, Melee skill isn’t useful yet, compare with Magic attack or Archery.
But still, If your group has great fencer, It will be really powerful buff I guess.
In clip, Kagura dance is for spotting enemy, like Statue of Goddess of Laima. So doesn’t matter with that :smiley:

2 Likes

I never used a dispeller. :disappointed_relieved:
Thought you had to manually use it to remove debuffs. :confused:

Well, Omamori seems like a very expensive cleanser tho. 1k silver each, no? I think i will end up getting Oracle at Rank 7, hmm.

Thanks for all the replies!

You have X amount of dispellers.
You can click it (hotkey) to activate the dispeller (it will get a glow).
Once activated, the dispeller will prevent rank 1 debuff.
1 x prevention => lose 1 dispeller.
It will stay activated until you click again (or change map/log out/ run out of dispeller etc.).

It cannot remove debuff (only prevent), you must use it before the debuff hits you.

I see, thanks for explaining it to me!

Do you know what takes effect first, SPR resistance or dispeller? (if dispeller would always be consumed first or only if you didnt naturally resisted the debuff via SPR?)

1 Like

Quest Progression
Manahas Main & Sub Quest Clear. (Yellow & Blue Quest marker in that place)
with that, NPC gives to you Gohei.

and now You need 7 Holy spirit (I don’t know the name of spirit for english.)

1. Spot at Manahas town (30 min randomly spawn at only one channel.)
  2. Spot at Crystal Mine 3F - (total 7 Spirit railroad to Lot 2F, one is real, other is fake. If you take fake, you need to waiting 1 Hour for respawn)
  3. Spot at Klaipeda (3~4 hour to spawn. thankfully, It can take with others)
  4. Spot at Demon Prison 1F (You need to take some enemies at 2~5F for take ball of spirit, If you can do that, take a ball of spirit and need to synchro with spirit pillar. It related with Time and Day. It takes 1 hour for respawn.)
  5. Spot at Uskis Arable Land (Gigantic transformed plant, That plant gleams just 1~3 sec for every 2~60 min. You need to take that gleam spot.)
  6. Spot at Pelke Shrine Ruins (Same to uskis, but It just take respawn for 2~30 min, easiest part.)
  7. Spot at Orsha (Alter of Miko. You need to praise to that. It takes 10 sec for one praise, and need about 800~1000 praise. so It takes above 2 hour 30 min.)

If You success all 7 souls, You can talk about miko master with Adrijus at Nuoridin Falls.
than grats! You can find Miko master at Passage of the Recluse :smiley:

after of this, It is advencement Quest so It isn’t hard to clear :3

8 Likes

SPR resistance first. if your SPR success It has message . If fail, yellow barrier will glow and that’s your dispeller effect.

감사합니다 !!!
너무 친절하네요 !

can u tell me what combination job is better for miko?
is cleric2,krivis3,miko,PD,taoist can be?thx
and stat effect is it int or spr?thx

seems like most of it will take a lot of time to complete if you’re unlucky.

so are 1,5 and 6 the one that we need to compete with other player?

I think, Taking miko at DPS build would be great idea.
Hamaya doesn’t have Max hit-count limitation, and can hit non-ground enemy.
that is really weak point to DPS cleric. so it would be nice idea. :slight_smile:
Miko doesn’t have any factor for int or spr
but, hamaya and gohei are magical attack so that was affected by your magic attack attribute. so we can say that skills affected by int attribute.

1 Like

Many thanks for the quest progression. For the 7 holy spirits can we do them in any order we like or have to follow strictly 1-7 order?

1, 4, 5, 6, 7 need to compete others.

1, 4, 5, 6 can take only one person and If someone take that, it will be disappeared.

and 7 is only one person can praise at a time.
If someone praises to that, others can’t active that alter.

1 Like

thanks for the info, now I know why kr is saying this is so far the worst advancement haha :disappointed_relieved:

No, that hasn’t any sequence. so you can take soul irrespectively of the order.

I’m certain that clerics would start to murder each other just to get one thing.

I wouldn’t be surprise if they started crying in shouts and other would be using…questionable tactics to get the items

is this build viable? cleric c2 > priest c3 > chaplain > pd > miko, and do I go for spr or int?

하마야

• bonus 신성 => 암흑
  • ‘악마형 적에게 큰 피해를 주고, 화살이 떨어진 위치 주변은 일시적으로 적에게 신성 피해를 줍니다.’
    = bonus => 악마 유형 ?
    2 x bonus?

하마야 + 박수 ==> + 지속시간 ?
빗자루질 + 박수 ==> + 지속시간 ?

Actually, It exists that someone couldn’t take spirit yet in ktos!
even It released at 5 days ago!
I took 8 hour for just taking manahas spirit :frowning:

1 Like

which is distribution skill best for taoist DPS?hamaya max, kagura dance max?thx in your opinion