Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Kabbalist Overview

Nope. Calculation will always give a fixed number on a monster.

So using the skill on kepa1 will give you the same number as you did to kepa10.

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I meant, I probably didn’t express myself quite well :scream:

Good to know, thanks a bunch :kissing_heart:

Yes but like mentioned before, the AoE of those skills is pretty small.

If you played Bokor, you can compare Gematria/Notarikon/Double Chance’s AoE with Hexing. Due to the small AoE, it’s pretty hard to hit 4+ mobs even on a very crowded mob.

Just curious… Would chaplain hit combo be repeated whole during double chance?

Nope. Just the first Auto Attack

Just the very first damage line eh in the auto attack. Thought as much after reading through this thread… Just needed to confirm it.
Thanks!

Hello Kabbalist community.
Has anyone tested __or could anyone test Double Chance + Oracle3 Twist of Fate?
I think it doesn’t work since it is applied as a debuff (though a damage number will pop-up when Twist of fate is used), but still curious.

I tried to skim this thread for more info, but didn’t see this asked specifically.

Are you sure that you cannot clone Elite mobs? I’m almost positive I saw video of a Kabbalist doing just that.

I’ll post back here if I can find it.

Anyone have video poof either way?

Found this video, but pretty sure this monster is boss type, not elite: https://youtu.be/bPJVk4lZs28

btw, what clone doing actually? just for extra silver?? or it mean if the hp of monster get split?

so if notarikon lv 5, and do reduce lv, all 5 monster get reduce?

Yes but the area makes it really hard to get all 5 mobs close enough to work on all of them.

https://tos.neet.tv/attributes/413014

Seems like Gemmatria&Notarikon will get additional target numbers via an attribute, so a lvl 1 Gemmatria/Notarikon might already be enough to hit up to 5 targets later on. With 10 seconds CD and 2 skills that calculate numbers, it will be fair enough for Double Chance on lvl 10/11 at Kabbalist C3.

All you need is a good Thauma 2/3 Enchanter to boost your melee damage and maybe a Taoist and you can break havoc with that skill :D.

Sorry Kabbalist Fam…

I can’t stick around with ToS anymore as the state of the game is just infuriating terms of game play balance, leveling curves, and gear curves.

I’m frankly sick of iToS getting huge patches with the majority of the patches being broken/bugged. Additionally the game has not improved enough over the course of a year’s time in terms of optimization, for the game to be playable.

I understand IMC is a smaller company. But it’s very apparent that the devs see iToS as an afterthought in terms of updates, content, etc. The exploitation in this game is insane with very frequent and noticeable uses of these exploits both casually and competitively (GvG).

I will leave the guide as is as most of the information is still somewhat useful for Rank 8.

2 Likes

Sad to see you go T_T. Sakane you have been such a great help to us.

The guide is actually great, it’s shame IMC developer does not appreciate Kabbalist in general (C1 is in par with PD but C2 ruins it). It’s doubtful to see any Kabbalist C3 unless they can turn the table upside down ala Paladin C3 (and they didn’t make any rank 6 C3 class better in this case, nothing in class 5-6 Clerics worth for C3 unless you don’t like any other class)

New Ein Sof attribute:

Cleric 3 Sadhu 3 Kabba 2. R7F lvl 10 damage.

3 Likes

New merkabah videos please! <3

2 Likes

I wonder if the Merkabah damage is supposed to be this low, if it’s bugged or if that character just has no good magic attack.

충돌 시 마법 공격력의 100% 대미지
Is the damage of the ‘passing-through’.
It means,

Deal 100% of your magic attack per hit when the wheels touch an enemy.
The real merkabah explosion (destination arrival) hits more.
The slow hit-count of this skill kills it.