Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Kabbalist Overview

So basically while traveling they deal the equivalent of autohits/normal attacks as damage to everything around them. That’s ok, but they need to deal their damage in a much faster interval in order to be viable for R8 maps.

Yes, the damage interval is way too slow.
I think it will be buffed again.

The way it is now… the ‘buff’ is pretty much nothing :frowning:

Can somebody please explain the math skills more? To me it sounds as if a higher level math skill can only be applied to more monsters at the same time… am I understanding it wrong?

I currently plan to build a full support kabba2.
My focus is on oracle1 and kabba2.
I want to use clone for farming… would I need high math skills? I am really confused how higher level math skills behave :confused:

Yes, High math skill means more monsters getting affected by the math. At lv10, you can hit to 10 enemies. Only problem is that the AOE of the math skill is small, so you won’t get much of it.

And that probably would depend on the monsters you hunt. Low level monsters would be ideal but medium to 280-content monsters are out of your league, since you need to kill the cloned monster within the time limit. A level 1 on both math skills should suffice if you want to farm them via clone.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. So, currently there isn’t a guaranteed minimum number u get with the math skills? So, If I already know I will only target single monsters with clone later I could as well leave both math skills at level 1, right?

Yep, unless you can clump all 10 monsters in one cell, which is impossible unless you have a c3 linker in your team.

That and I have no idea how clone works. Skill description states that increasing clone level mostly just increase the cloned enemies duration. Rarely you see it being use in either pve or pvp. Best ask those who wasted their skills for SCIENCE!

1 Like

What do you guys think about this build?

The main focus for this is support …so I can still join parties to level… and using oracle 1 and kabbalist 2 clone to farm stuff.

Any ideas?

Farm the new rank 8 content… alone…?

Like what was mentioned earlier, there is a dps check in the form of clones ‘expiring’

1 Like

Both the time and the amount of enemies cloned are based on the numbers, and the duration gets additionally increased by the skilllevel. I believe the skill is totally worthless unless you’re a Paladin that can convict all cloned monsters. You can hit the jackpot if you actually kill all monsters if they are all clones with a really rare drop like battle bracelet, but aside from that, it just feels bad.

I’ll build my Kabbalist with Cleric&Sadhu C3 base so that I can hit for some damage when the skills are on CD. Sadhu & Cleric give decent AoEs (Heal,Cure,Possession, Astral Body Explosion), and Double Chance will boost my melee damage by x times. Since I’m going CON/DEX build my magic won’t be that potent, but my basic attacks [during OOB and without it] will be enough to slaughter most monsters anyway on my way to lvl cap as the monsters HP only start to scale very late.

Double Chance will amplify that damage even further by taking into account the calculated numbers and multiply my basic hits damage to hit good numbers. Of course it will be a lot less than certain INT builds with Druid etc. can deal, but the build will be able to tank&support very well because it can totally mitigate all incoming damage in contrast to a damage-only-focused build with INT (Transmit Prana can share INT/DEX/CON of this build so it’s quite fine for supporter scenarios; it also enables to take damage for 1 ally via Guardian Saint :D).

What melee damage. When the Spirit is out you cannot use AA’s. You have no physical attacks, and the spirits attack is magic…

Melee damage in all instances OOB is not used. Btw, somehow you can bug OOB into a stance where you can autoattack for meleedamage with an equipped dagger xD
But aside from this, it’s secure to say that a DEX/CON build will not focus on OOB too much (mainly for debuffing the def/killing with Possession, attacking from outside of bossmonster-AoEs e.g.) but rather strike with the hammer/dagger.

I updated my build again.
I decided to skip Blessing and Sacrament and instead max Aspersions and Revive.

I think blessing wouldn’t help enough in later levels as I will focus on keepin the party alive with the maxed healing and support skills.

I also thought that with Sacrament and Blessing on top of all the other buffs I can give to the party that the buff limit would be reached pretty fast (what was the limit again?).

What do u think? I really don’t intend to play solo with this character so I think as a support character this will work out :slight_smile:

Hope u can correct me if I am wrong somewhere :slight_smile:

Buff limit is

Swordie: 7
Archer: 5
Wizard: 5
Cleric: 7

Token gives +1.
At rank 5, you get attribute to get another +1.

Thank u. That’s not a lot :frowning:

Aspersion
Divine Might
Stone Skin
Revive
R7F
Arcane Energy
Ein Sof

Okay…R7F will be active for a short time only…everything else will propably be up all the time.

And if players need their own buffs this could become a problem… I think skipping sacra and bless was a pretty okayish idea…

Arcane Energy isn’t really needed. Actually some classes will even not like it, like Summoners, because their summons consum a % of MP.
It’s the kind of buffs you can use if your party is right and you have Daino on, if not, no point using it.

I’d drop one point from Revive for Monstrance, in case you have DEX builds in your party… The extra DEX is quite helpful.

Counterspell and Prophecy both also take a buff slot, as well as Safety Zone, you forgot those three.
You didn’t take Prophecy, which is a huge mistake imo if you want to be support since you have no PD or Pardoner in your build. And at some point, your party being spam-poisoned can kill a few of you.

From my experience, you don’t need to have Revive on constantly so it “saves” you a buff slot. But keep Daino scrolls on you for fights that are longer/more difficult (like World Bosses).

Also, what is your goal with cloning + resetting ? Resetting a mob until you get a rare item then clone to get the rare item a lot ?
If so, it won’t work. Unless they’ve changed it, the cloned mobs won’t drop the reset item, just the usual possible loot.
Once again: I don’t know if they’ve changed that. But when I tried it a few weeks ago, the mob I reset dropped the rare item, while all the other mobs simply gave me some silver (and some of them gave nothing).

1 Like

Thanks for the awesome reply. I’ll consider all your input and review my build.

I actually had planned to use clone with my wife, she has a trauma with swell body, so farming stuff is easier. I’ve also seen people use clone in maven abbey… right now cloned mobs give exp.

I didn’t even think bout using resetting on clones :slight_smile:

I’ll rework it and report again, thanks

Edit:
Reworked

Is it still correct that Reduce Level doesn’t work in PvP?

Wait what… so Reduce Level can target multiple targets at the same time? Does the skill description mention this anywhere?

Okay, I’ve read through all replies in this thread now…
Does anybody know if Clone can clone more then one enemy at the same time?

It seems that “Reduce Level” will target all enemies with a number that are close to each other…even though the skill description reads as if only one target will be affected by it… is this the same for clone maybe?