Tree of Savior Forum

Quick question on SADHUman

c2>diev3>sadhu1>druid2 looks more like DievDruid and force insert Sadhu1 into the build which kicks Druid3 out. :cold_sweat:

Possession is really great, but it’s mostly because it’s Holy property damages. Possession will destroy any darkness mobs and bosses quite heavily.
I’m really not sure how it’ll be once it’ll be “Soul” and with the aoe being closer to the body~

Imo Sadhu-Diev is a really nice combo. I had a Sadhu 2 Diev 3 planned, but I switched half-way to make it my Oracle 3 shopper.
OOB can be stopped + you have no PDEF, and Possession is channel, so something like World Tree or Ausrine is really nice. Oracle’s Counterspell is good too if you’re surrounded by MATK mobs/bosses (and a lot of bosses now have mostly magical attacks).

Anyway, Sadhu 1 only is pretty worthless. OOB damages are really low, you lose PDEF when using it, and it’s often situational. Possession is what you need to have real DPS. Low cooldown (even more with Laima) + good damages + CC.

1 Like

if u want to focus on OoB then Druid 3 is a must…

OoB will cancel if u get KD or CC and Lycantrophy solved that, not to mention Hengestone for double damage and health, also Sterea Trofh since when using OoB u’ll be defenseless…

there’s also a reason why transformation skill can’t use auto attack… :smirk:

personally my build would be C2>Diev1>Sadhu2>Druid3…

1 Like

I would want to agree on C2>Diev1>Sadhu2>Druid3. This build should be the build with the highest DPS for Sadhu. But I am sad that the C2>Diev3>Druid3 build looks so much better by just kick Sadhu out. Maybe, we should wait for rank 9 or some next hidden classes.

Yo @Zarren or whoeever else sees this. Yes i went sadhu just to have fun with OOB. Agree with the druid 3 part you said. Then really, it would be getting possession VS carve owl and world tree. Possession great cc and dmg, cc myself too since i have to channel. Tree and owl can defend me, but long cd and stationary. Choices choices. If anyone else can help decide too it would be great

Hi, how is your Sadhu doing? Imo, world tree can protect you while you do OoB, so it should be better for OoB fun build. It should even better if you can also carve your status while you do OoB. Possesion is also good but you cannot do OoB, so you will have less fun.

I saw this post, it looks interesting. You should check it out.

1 Like

I just got to sadhu and playing around with my oob, its not my main so i had little time playing with this char. That video looks great. But im drawn to druid cos druid can also do some very fun stuff lol! Shapeshift into monsters and oob? If that works?

I saw the other clip, you can do OoB while you transform. I saw that for quite some time, so I cannot remember where I found it.

1 Like

Ok double confirming, i cannot hit with my oob spirit when i channel possession… Even if my spirit is already out before i use possession?

Yes, some one told me in other topic that if you are casting spells, your spirit cannot move or attack. But you can spam double punch while do OoB attack. About carving the status, I don’t know.

Statues you can craft after oob. i can confirm that one haha.

Did you mean, do OoB attack while carving?

Oh no i meant crafting when oob is out, attacking i dont know but crafting is fast.

Nah, if your spirit don’t attack, it does almost nothing. Mobs don’t fear ghost at all.

would be interesting to know if Double Chance actually works with OOB…

A C3>S3>K3 would actually be very enticing, given that Sadhu provides very useful synergy with Kabbalist as Kabbalist tends to cover the weaknesses of Sadhu (low HP,no defensive skills mainly) while providing a good base to actually support people.
Transmit Prana becomes very useful with the attributes which let you transmit CON,STR and DEX (instead of ?/ additionally to ? INT). You could just go full CON or full DEX or even full STR and see people wanting you in their party simply for Transmit Prana + the usefulness of Kabbalist and a full-fledged Cleric C3 with tons of heal and the ability to cover for someone via Guardian Saint.

You could easily participate in the fight with OOB while standing far away (lvl 15 OOB <3) whilst simultaneously taking damage for someone via Guardian Saint and not getting thrown out of OOB since you’re out of CC-range,+ you have a high HP pool with Ein Sof lvl 15 + get additional heal via the new attribute and free heal by Praktiri every now and then…
Meanwhile Revenge Sevenfold protects your body from getting nuked with large AoE attacks during OOB, so you can ± leisurely autoattack the enemy to its death :smile:

Damagewise I don’t think it makes such a large difference yet not going INT since most matk still comes from the weapon & transcendence, but I think this build could actually become way better than building a Diev3>Kabba3…

1 Like

Hey @Adeodatus thanks for the input, but im really making sadhu because the character looks fun. Doesnt have to be the best or meta or otherwise. Im really looking at sadhu for oob cos it looks funny, druid for transforming into random mobs cos it looks funny and diev to craft statues cos thats funny too :stuck_out_tongue: im really just looking at the effeciency between sadhu 2 possession vs diev 2 owls and world tree.

Yup, just gave my two cents of opinion on that C3>S3>K2 build, sorry for straying offtopic here xD

I was actually planning on making a Kabbalist as my next subchar with C3 base, and I think I’ll try Sadhu instead of Diev because I actually wanted it to become a CON/DEX build. This would provide more use with Sadhu I think since I could share my CON/DEX with others in supporter-scenarios.

Doesnt transmit prana only transmit int? I dunno maybe im confused. Anyway if u were me u would take sadhu2 or diev 2 @Adeodatus

@Batman

yes…

Possession is channeling, u can’t move or attack during it’s duration…

at kToS Transmit Prana got 4 attribute to share the other stats…

basically rank 3 and 5 is filler, it’s really up to ur choice…

I don’t really know, since I’ve got no Diev at all and my Sadhu is still at Circle 1… But I believe that Possession works well with Cure/Zaibas/Carnivory and all those other stationary skills that deal damage over time/per hit.
With 10 seconds channeling time and 20 seconds CD time the skill has basically 50% uptime,which is quite nice for a damaging skill.

However, besides Possession, Sadhu C2 offers little more. Meanwhile Diev C2 has Carve Owl and Carve World Tree. It’s pretty hard to decide and basically more of a preference I believe. Diev C2 would do better as a char for ET while Sadhu C2 seems more useful for normal dungeons (Joint Penalty>Hangmans Knot>Possession seems useful e.g.) because his skills are more mobile in contrast to Dievs stationary statues.