Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Kabbalist Overview

Well honestly my personal build is actually worked at least for PvE aspects. I can Heal, I can do decent DPS (not rank 1 bossing but a good average DPS without sacrificing defense and support), I can get good buffs, and more roles… In fact, Choosing Kabbalist actually is a good deal because revenge sevenfold really deal high damage for level 250-280 range. Many monsters here are dark elements (see my 100k pet damage in previous post). Plus seeing rank 8 videos where level 300 monsters can hurt you a lot, Revenge is really really buffed…

Although yeah in contrary to Chaplain, I won’t recommend “full support” for the build. I don’t know if this rank 8 patch comes with Exorcise and Magnus buff that basically worked like Druid magics. Exorcise + ME combo become viable with that patch…

Unfortunately the base damage for Exorcise + ME is so bad… Level 5 Exorcise & ME is 511 Base Damage. I don’t know if it is really worth it, even with a heavy INT build

Rank 8 almost here and I still can’t decide if I want to take Kabba c2 on a prayer that c3 will be good =_=

As a Cleric 2 > Diev 3 > Oracle 1 > Kabba 1, I’m in the same boat as @kizuna above. Miko does look like an option, but I could go that route on my priest char instead. I have other chars ready for R8, so it won’t be the end of the world, but someone please tell me I’m not totally gonna regret going c2…

same build and going c2
god bless us all

Solution:

Let sakane be kabbal c2 and give him a week or so.

As miko is due to be released, I’ve rerolled another cleric just to take Priest1 and Miko, so my main cleric can spec into another class.

Really contemplating whether to go into Kabbalist C2 or Inquisitor C1. Going kab2 can somehow also help others in finding out more about kabbalists circle 2 too, since there is so little information from ktos side. Really a dilemma.

Currently:
Cleric2 > Diev3 > Paladin1 > Kabbalist1 > ?
+
Cleric2 > Diev3 > Priest1 > (Await Miko) > ?

@rveins
Not really sure about R7F and companions now, previously it was dealing 1 damage for my own companion yet reflect the true damage for party members’ companions. Will have to wait till the new patch is updated to see if it works.

I saw a video of Inquisitor’s pears being able to reflect r7f too with boss’s ground aoe. It seems with this Inquisitor will be a good combo with Kabbalist, as we can throw down pears and “bless” them with r7f during the aoe animation to maximise the reflect hits.

Hi Nekorin. Yes, I was wondering about R7x and its damage. Sometimes I see the monsters only receive 1 damage. I am interested to understand better about R7’s damage and under what circumstance it only reflects 1 damage >_<""

I suspect the devs put a wrong description into Double Chance skills. It is likely to be 10% Damage per skill level multiplied by the calculated number, currently it is 10% chance to deal damage.

I am interested, please post nice gifs of your new slow trains when you get them.

Saw attribute for ein sof: increase tile by 1, some time ago, probably for kabba3 or they will not add it yet (similar to miko attributes).

Clone skill works on elite now, but cannot work on boss type (such as galok).
Good luck with kabba2 class quest!

The only youtube kabba2 I have seen is Saru J, just youtube search ToS Saru J to find her.

Edit: clone skill clone duration is skill level+calculated number in seconds.

Reduce level + pardoner might be valuable vs new bosses to reduce their stupid damage.

Sakane will be our guinea pig for testing c2 kabbal skills.

Your sacrifice will save us from the horrible meta…and such

Kabbalist C2 attributes
https://tos.neet.tv/attributes?cls=Char4_15&f=1

In the end took Inquisitor.

Kabbalist C1 R7F x Inquisitor’s C1 Pears of Anguish

Pears of Anguish can hold R7F, and they are sturdy enough to last a few hits of aoe. Either we can throw them and wait for attacks (start of video), or we can also throw them into an existing aoe first then buff them up with R7F dealing damage to the source (0:47sec onwards).

2 Likes

Do not fear all! I will be the sacrificial Kabbalist C3 Lamb that will guide yer poor weary souls. Tho, between full-time work and school, idk when I’ll be able to do much XD

What I have discovered so far is that Merkabah’s new attributes truely make Kabbalist shine. The amount additional damage you gain from it is amazing.

Double Chance at level 1 it reduces the next hit you do the monster to 10% of the total damage, then you hit that target by the number calculated. So level 1 it’s a DPS loss unless you get a number of 11+. Level 2 is 20% so it’s a gain at 6+, etc. So it’s one of those skills where you need to invest into the Math portion to be effective… which is annoying.

Right for those who has taken kabbal c2 advancement quest…how was it?

terrible… kill 50 mobs on a specific map that is attached to a specific Number. the lowest HP mob is 167,000 w/ knockback magic attacks

Man I feel bad for you… I’m really glad I decided to give up on Kab c2 and go for Inquisitor instead. My build was a full support / tank build that already struggles hard to kill 80k+ hp mobs.

The inquisitor class quest was the most stupid ever. Just collect 20 items from the ground and that’s it.

Kabbalist C2 tl;dr

Merkabah is your signature skill, but requires Attributes. Has damage negation, extra damage line on all damaging skills equal to 10% of the damage dealt, and a MDEF aura.

Double Chance has to be minimum Level 2 to be considered a DPS gain. At Level 5 buffed with Divine Might it can increase an Ally’s Damage tick by a factor of about x2.7 (on average) to x5.4 times… but highly dependannt on Gematria & Notarikon’s calculations

and ofc extra levels in Ein Sof & R7 which is always a win.

Not as impressive skill-wise as other Rank 8 classes, but has some nice offensive buffs.

Probably not bad as a 1 Rank Dip. Iquis, Taoist, & Miko are probably a better choice for Rank 8

All the details are added in the first post

1 Like

Have you tried Cloning Blue/White/Red/Gold Jackpot mobs yet?

I cloned a red mob and it just made duplicates of the mob without the buff. Since the blue/silver/gold/red affect is a buff it makes sense that the buff isn’t duplicated to the clones.

1 Like

Have you done any testing with the new merkabah attributes? For me the Divine Protection buff isn’t making me invulnerable. See my post and video about it here:

I was wondering if it’s different for you.

1 Like

He mentioned only physical attacks? That Ticen Magician deals magic damage, so maybe try some physical atk mob?