Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Inquisitor's Thread

flames might be a physical non elemental attribute

Pure INT, not a single point elsewhere. Our only difference is the R6 class.

Stats when wearing P.Def Headgears.

Can solo everything fast, probably the slowest boss to kill would be the Harpeia in Canyon Area (Saalus). All else just dies from Lv5+1 Pear and Heal double-hits + Cure bursts.

Lv1 God Smash
Lv5 Pear of Anguish
Lv4 Breaking Wheel
Lv5 Malleus Maleficarum

25% Attributes.

How do you survive without a single point on CON?

As much as i would like to make a pure INT build i don’t see myself surviving with base CON HP on lv 300 maps.

Everything hits for 1 (except for some physical crits and when I get debuffed with -p/mdef), bosses included (even magic, when I replace my headgears). I don’t participate in PvP so it’s unnecessary.

I don’t just survive, I ROFL face tank them all and then steamroll [most] of them.

In case you missed the +10% (I think) def/mdef per rank bonus, R8 maps have since become a joke unless you’re still wearing Cafrisun set.

No tricks, PDef is just at 2.9k (see my first post’s second screenshot).

M.Def Headgears (2536 M.Def total with cloth set and Lv50 Cloth mastery)

I’m literally alt-tabbing while travelling the world to get these pics. I alt-tab back to my character with no scratch on her.

2 Likes

Huh, i see.

My def at R7 is just 400~500 or so, even with a shield and superior royal mage set.

I wonder why…

Oh well.

What does the inquisitor quest means with “take belonging from the heretics”?

I use the heretic book but nothing happens. A google search on the quest didn’t gave any relevant result…

I don’t remember anymore honestly. :grin:

You can’t just enter the Lv300+ maps barely geared and expect to come out unscathed. Although you don’t have to be overgeared either.

*Also the closer you get to within 5 levels of your target/attacker, the less damage you take.

I achieved the above stats with mostly the use of Lv6 Yellow Gems x2 on Upper/Lower body, upgraded to +6. Gloves can be anything (mine is Roxona). Shoes should be with Lv6 Blue Gems x2.

I’m still wearing Zachariel Bangle (x2) mind you.

My gears are easily achievable:

Transcend Stage 1 cost = 10 pcs of Shards from doing Saalus
Transcend Stage 2 cost = 10 pcs of Shards at a 50% success rate gamble (failure = minus 1 pot).

None of these items were made overnight.

Ooooh, stars with p.def and awakened gear.

That explains a lot.

I have lots of work to do in saalus if want to reach that.

Thanks for the screenshots.

Um…nope, i still don’t get what “0/20” i need to get from the so called “heretics”.

Each gem costs 10 shards. You get at least 2 shards a day, so in 5 days you can make one gem.

They’re both just stage 2. I got Stage 1 at 100% success. I gambled Stage 2 at 50% (using 1 gem only). You can use 2 gems to get Stage 2 at 100% success. I just tried gambling it, but Stage 2 is subpar really.

Hmm, probably need to kill monsters that are tagged as heretics until you get a quest item? @_@

BTW: It’s not required that you wear cloth, or get your upper/lower transcended. I just did that for overkill purposes.

If you wear plate, you actually get a better trade-off with P.Def and you get the bonus physical damage reduction if you wear 3 or 4 parts.

I just took into account that magic mobs will still hurt a lot, so I wore Cloth for the bonus. Had I went with a similar Plate set, I would’ve been sitting at 3.6K or higher physical defense.

Inquisitor advancement quest?
Go to Maven Abbey map.
Around the entrance.
There are bags on the floor.
Use the item ‘book of judgement’ (either quest item or press V) until you get a message.
Message should be ‘this is branded as a heretic object’ or something similar. Sometimes it will fail (different message).

Correct message => collect the object (spacebar on keyboard, left click on mouse mode).

2 Likes

Wouldn’t 1 gem for stage 2 be a 25% chance, or is that just for weapons?

It used to be the same but has since been adjusted a few patches back. :slight_smile:

Could someone please explain me what’s going on here?

I found this video on youtube.

Some kind of bug that was fixed already?

1300~1500 physical attack.
1100~1300 magical attack.

Siaulai mission, so golem HP and stats escalates with the player level.

How exactly did it died so fast?! Pear shouldn’t be able to do 2m damage!

By the way, what happens if you use pear on PVP and an enemy cleric uses safety zone? Do the cleric get damage?

Hidden mechanic of pears. It has been discussed higher in the topic.

If a boss stands on the pears for extended period of time (in my test ~10 seconds) pears will explode for 10-15 hits each. so lvl 6 would be 12 explosions (cuz 2 overheat) 10+/- hits each.

it does NOT work on flying bosses, and also as soon as boss casts something they fly at him doing less damage, so a bit harder to use. but it does great damage

Whoa.

That’s amazing!! IMC really has to explain all the mechanics of skills.

With flying bosses you mean like the harpeia boss on legwyn dungeon or any boss that is shown to not have foot on the ground like chapparition, for example?

Also, the boss has to stand on them for the explosion? I can’t use wheel to extend the range of the pear explosion (if they explode when boss is not standing on them) and damage a boss that is close?

good idea. I would test it to see if wheel will extend it

and yes bosses like harpeia. Although harp casts too much she triggers the flying damage all the time anyway

EDIT: just tested it 10 times. No luck. dropping pears under the wheel does nothing

Lol you found my video.

Here’s a newer one.

1 Like

Seems like my Rank 10 onwards is decided as Inquisitor xD
Inquisitor will be ± the best choice for all physical builds and I don’t think the upcoming class can do anything to top this guy, especially with up to 16*2 Pears of Anguish at C3 coming for you xD

very nice video.
how does it work i make not so much damge with my pear.

have you DEX and Str?
my build is full INT

It’s the explosion damage of the pears, if pears do not trigger (either step in/cast magic) they will explode and get multiple hits which is most damage output for the skill… It’s also hardest setup to make it work…

INT build won’t maximize the damage yeah but it should still deal good damage if you can put setup

Almost full DEX.

How it works was explained in an earlier post already.

1 Like