Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Inquisitor's Thread

If you are INT based and have a miko in your build… :3

1 Like

Here the Pears Firework’s beauty!

2 Likes

If you are soloing, fade+pear of anguish is an amazing anti-boss combo.

Boss won’t notice you, won’t attack (almost all mineloader attacks are magic!) and won’t move until it’s far too late.

You may need lv 3 fade to do this successfully.

3 Likes

Any idea if that explosion damage of Pears of Anguish is doubled during Serpentine debuff (as it doubles physical melee damage for 10 seconds)?

Yes, double the damage.

Wow,that’s a nice boost, so Inqui needs a Dragoon in his party then :slight_smile:

I did some testing with friend yesterday before maintenance for how to boost the damage of the explosions.

My attribute of pears is 60% and I have Valezaris mace +8 stage 4.
so

on golem (weak to strike) with this debuffs:
serpantine (dragoon)
Armor break from Hand Knife
4x Glass Mole cards triggered right before explosions
God Finger Flick

each explosion crits for 35k

I want to test it with added High Kick from rodeliero.

If you need a bossnuke, pear, armour break and
get dragoon serpentine

• rodelero(murmillo) strike debuffs slithering attribute, high kick
  • wizard lethargy strike debuff
  • monk strike debuff god finger flick.
    :confused: is quite easy to apply all debuff before pear explodes.
    Kagura dance adds extra damage too.
    Glass mole proc before it explodes.

And kabba2 merkabah wheel attribute adds additional damage as extra line but kabba2 is sadhu level extinct.

Is nice to have pear + chrono pass.
Inquis pear strongest no-magic no-fly boss killer now.

It is strong on magic too. not as strong but still. The flying damage of lvl 6 pears on cast is crazy too. With serpantine we managed to pull of 90k per pear criticals on Harpiea in Canyon Mission. (God Finger flick also and 4 glass moles - because I run mix of moles and ella)

Probably no the strongest but still strong. because 90k crits are 1 080 000 damage aprox. which is still good considering the cooldown of 19 seconds (with -20% Cooldown statue)

I will try to get a rodeliero, wizzard with lethargy and dragoon to test it later today. I hope my cmoputer does not die and I can record a video of the flying damage vs explosion damage…

I kind of want to see 199 999 hits

What skills are recommended to max first for Inquisitor? I’m C2Diev2Monk3 Inquis.
Also have 168 STR 93 CON 50 DEX invested. ;o

Was considering 4 God Smash, 5 Pear, 5 Wheel, 1 Malleus in the long run.

Wheel first, Pears last. Because Wheel helps more with grinds

Mal 4, Smash 1. Duration increase on Mal is better than the damage increase from Smash.

2 Likes

I second that /20 chars

2 Likes

Mal better even without INT? Does the debuff make a big difference in PvE?

Yeah it’s strong on any build. Int doesn’t make that much of a difference on it anyway. But what you really want it for is the Silence and the debuff which adds the targets’ Matt into every incoming damage they take for the duration of the debuff.

1 Like

Kabba C2 is quite common, at least here on Fedimian (me included). I didn’t think it would be so rare,though, considering it isn’t a bad class at all (it just lacks damage and has high CD times, but it’s just C2, let’s hope for Nachash with low CD at C3 xD).

Inquisitor at C3 seems nice for Pears of Anguish alone, considering the possible damage coming with it, but it’s possibly still not the strongest boss killer if it requires all these debuffs to do the deed.

Inquisitor C3 is Rank 10, while Rank 11 will open the possibility for
Oracle C3>Kabbalist C3 to emerge and take the spot of boss nuker.
Double Chance lvl 11 + Twist of Fate lvl 6 will ± nuke every boss monster that’s not a field boss instantly if it’s got 10-11m HP, and if the damage limit of Twist of Fate gets boosted to allow damage above 1m, even more damage is possible. Funny thing is that this even works as a full support build as long as it has Double Chance and Twist of Fate. No chance on bosses like Orange Harpeia that always calculate 0(currently), though xD

But, back to Inquisitor:
How good is God Smash in dealing damage? Wouldn’t it provide more use to focus on God Smash first and leave Breaking Wheel until C2/C3 when you can decide which skills to take? It seems strong and useful, but on the other hand there’s this 50 seconds CD which is quite annoying on any non-Diev build and the immovability.

From lvl 10 onwards, this doesn’t affect the wheel that much since you got time to lure enemies into it, but currently you got to mob and then cast Breaking Wheel. Certainly great vs. bosses,though, especially if maxed.

Malleus debuff duration requires lvl 6+Divine Might for 100% uptime, but I think that nearly no build has the luxury to invest more than 4-5 points into this skill unless it’s a PVP build, especially since it doesn’t have a damage attribute.

It’s really hard to decide which skills to focus on @_@
Good thing I still have 2 more Ranks until I can pick Inquisitor, so I get so see Inqui C2+C3 before having to take the risk of choosing the wrong skills xD

Edit: Did anyone who went Paladin C2/C3>Inquisitor check if Breaking wheel can convert mobs inside Conversion, either via the skills normal hits or by hitting the wheel? It’d be interesting to know for all Paladins who plan to go Inquisitor.

I’ll just leave this here ;D

http://imgur.com/hXHN9mZ

1 Like

Miko abuser spotted :thinking:

is this explosions or flying damage?

It’s kagura damage. “technically still counted as his pear” :poop:

Sneak preview of why I don’t think 12 hits is the maximum [expiration/trigger] hits available for Lv5+1 Pears of Anguish and why you should max it regardless of your stat distribution.

Running a PURE INT (367 invested) build vs a purely physical land-boss.

#VIDEO

I only get damaged because of the debuff, otherwise it’s all 1s.