Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Inquisitor's Thread

Group stoneskin on a class with aoe silence sounds really, really tasty though.

@Huerin in that case, I’d be looking only for whatever class has more synergy with Pally, not for a particular playstyle.

I am not from your server and I saw your vid, you do deliver, no questions there.
and you are right about guides on this forum… most are trash or outdated (remember lord knight?:slight_smile: )

On the topic. best pick for pally would be Inquisitor.
Inquisitor really fits into many build very well, even INT ones can make it work.

But I personally prefer physical, full Dex with moonstrance (be it scrolls or you have priest, no matter, as long as you have access to it. I have a char to craft moonstrace scrolls for myself just cuz I like diev2)

Which is the best PvP build nowadays? Like the number one player in your server?

@Naivety @all

Can the Flame from the Burn Attribute trigger the Wheels splash effect? Doesn’t the flame deal lots of small hits very quickly? Using the flame on the wheel could actually be pretty amazing

wheel has hit limit. Flame does same damage as your autoattack would… is it worth wasting hit counts on autoattack? probably not, unless you are a chapilan, but then you are a gimmick rather then viable killing machine

1 Like

Does the wheels hit-count increase with level? I mean… at level 16 it lasts 32 seconds…would be stupid if it had a low hit count :confused:

Dunno about. I do recalled one incident where my wheel last one second when a ninja-murmi attack it.

For now, we can’t be certain if wheel hp would get a boost on rank 9

Also, inquist attributes are so expensive. I’d rather use god-smash on wheel rather than the burn attribute

Yeah, sure… but I thought it could be situational …maybe :stuck_out_tongue: not that I want to build around that idea though…

But… even from level 1 to level 5 there is no hit-count increase? :frowning: that’s pretty bad then :frowning:

I hope that u dont dislike my monk1/drui2 variant guide too much, I do enjoy playing it in pve :wink:

Now that miko is out, is worth trying some INT inqui build, and I’m strongly considering to play with this one

The only thing that hold me from something like that is that I don’t have good headslots for hybrid clerics, since for a char like this one IMO elemental dmg + hp shine (aside from all your int spells, u can also filler in all the others inqui skills on top of the random smite for the lul) and I do like to have BiS gear when exping a new char :stuck_out_tongue: (white knight everywhere hueheuehuehue)

Ofc is another off meta build, but I’m guessing which direction we should take on Miko/inqui

I got my Burn attrib to 20. I think it’s actually worth it. While it may not be super strong it still helps with damage. For example it makes solo’ing Uphill possible and helps greatly with Solmiki 23F.

1 Like

Nice. How does it scale exactly? Just your Base ATK from strength, or simply your PATK? Does it emulate basic hits with the equipped weapon?

a lv 20 burn cost more or less 20M

the darkess resist attribute lv20 cost 40M

1 Like

What’s your build exactly? How does burn scale? Can it crit?

I only “hate” guides that claim to be good when they clearly suck. There is nothing wrong with guides for ‘for-fun’ or non-meta builds.

INT scaling is pretty bad so I wouldn’t recommend it, especially since only MM will scale with it and MM is already strong as it is. Don’t underestimate it’s debuff; it adds 2-3k more dmg per hit.

The Burn passive hits a bit harder than basic attacks and ticks around 2-3x per second? It is counted as a physical holy attack and can crit. I’m not sure on exact scaling.

My exact build is here: http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/wqig0s2558

3 Likes

I got my attribute to 10 (10 more level to go)
It is a good source of damage, but I just dont think it is worth to hit the wheel with that.
I still prefer doing the wheel -> 3x godsmash -> one inch punch -> double punch to infinity

Who said anything about hitting Wheel with the flames? You use Wheel to kill and spawn those flames to kill more.

1 Like

I did… it was just a technical idea though :slight_smile:

I hate on kill mechanics. It could have been anything else: on hit, on crit, every x hits/crits/damage. I was so happy to see the rework on [jincan gu] thinking maybe they could do that for the other on kill abilities.

1 Like

what’s the damage property of the burn attribute? Is it linked to fire?