Tree of Savior Forum

C3 Cleric + C3 Priest or C3 Cleric + C3 Paladin?

Wow that physical damage coming from full INT is pretty impressive I think. Yeah R8 is all broken to hell and back (Tao needs Krivis/Druid to sustain DPS but Inquisitor is just plain unfair). Cleric isn’t the weak full support character anymore. No wonder people call this game Tree of Cleric, even if Bokor and Sadhu are still unusable (how’s that for place few people dare to tread? hahaha).

I hope IMC does a complete rehauling of the stat system, equipment set, skill scaling, and mob AI. ToS have the potential to be SO balanced that beginner can pick anything for their first char and still come out alright.

I can see Inquisitor getting nerfed, but the question is when it will happen.

@ OFF

Cough Cough

1 Like

Wha, oh well, Archers are still squirming though

1 Like

int paladin is not just for heal power
int = magic attack = more damage
even paladin doesn’t have good magic attack skill but many paladin skill synergy with magic
ex. conviction+pandemic+incineration
resist element also decrease enemy mdef and work with pandemic

don’t forget that heal is a attack skill
you don’t need every heal tiles to heal
just use them on boss/mob some will do damage some will heal teammate

Good thing Smite scales very well with high INT.

If you want to be the best healing build ever

C3P3PD2

Restoration has sinergy with both carpet and HF (HF tick is NOT an heal but a regen effect, so fully gain from resto 15/15)

The things that I dont like in this build are:

1. lack of resurrect
  2. lack of blessing (twice dmg on carpet)
  3. lack of animus (it does stack with restoration, just remember to buff yourself and put off/on animus at EACH loading)

Still a really nice build if you do love to be THE healer :slight_smile:

If you want the best utility all around (and I would say the best build :stuck_out_tongue: )

Cleric 2 Priest 1 Paladin 3 Miko 1 Inqui 1

Props:

Better burst overall (miko, blessing for the carpet)
Max debuffs for int users (conviction into wheel AND malleus)
Animus with restoration buff
Max utility for phisical users (kagura dance and monstance)

I do think that build number 2 has more damage AND more utility both in phisical and caster parties, plus resurrection.

That’s actually couz miko+inqui 1 is stronger then PD2, since to pick PD2 you can’t take miko as well as pally 3 like C2Diev3 does, so I would rather keep miko and add inqui for the strong sinergies with Pally3 rather then PD2.
My 2 cents at least :wink:

Edit: for reference this is the build:

Miko is kinda open, I skipped clap since it’s kinda useless for this build standalone, and between broom and dance is personal preference IMO

Thanks everyone. I appreciate your thoughts. This really helped.

why do u need smite

when a 1sec of incineration do more damage

resurrect -> just use soul crystal
it’s free and everyone can use 5free tp buy it everyday

soul crystal doesn’t work in et and tbl
-cleric3-paladin3-pd2 isn’t an et/pvp build anyway

blessing -> buy it from pardoner
pardoner shop is everywhere
if you are questing just use last quest as free tp
tp back to any town or popular dungeon entry 1click buy blessing and tp back to last quest
you don’t need to blessing yourself becoz pardoner bless grant more damage
***it’s buggy now, can buy it twice from shop for more damage (pardon shop spr stat)

pd2 with animus??? joke?
agny necklace is better

just stick with cleric3paladin3plague2
everything will fine after you reach plague doctor c2
use all 15point from c1 max black death steam and incineration
as soon as u reach c2 and and enjoy dps skyrocket

< insert r6 Cleric build here > + plague doctor 2 and everything will be fine.

thanks agny and tos based gods.

1 Like

That’s why i DONT like pd 2, because u do MISS animus (so u give up the potential bonus on restoration for that), plus you do miss miko as well.

Basically, u either use restoration to power up HF OR to power animus (if u go miko/inqui over PD2)

Maybe I wasn’t clear enought :wink:

lol animus is joke and it’s doesn’t work with restoration anyway

No offense to you, but PD2 is good at literally everything (you should know this OP). In fact, it is so good it is a joke in and of itself. That is why people don’t put PD2 up for suggestion in topics like this. When people ask for suggestion, it is likely that they will not be picking up PD for whatever reason. Not getting PD means treading on the uncertain ground of unsteady/niche combos instead of PD’s “heal all debuff all burn all”.

The main problem from PD to me, is that multiples of that class does not stack at all, plus, as I said, not having miko in the build at this point just make you a much worst miko-pd2 char, conviction + spread is still nice, but I don’t think is better then miko.

I do think that miko/inqui as some potential as off meta build, so that’s the main reason why I did suggest that.

Also, if u do think u don’t need ress couz u are only gonna do pve contest that can use soul crystal, I think you can go Cleric 1 + total raimbow build and still be fine at R8 daily contest.

Lastly, I like the idea that priest 1 / paladin 3 / miko / inqui is a buff/debuff machine, given how much utility u bring to both phisical AND magic classes with a char like this.

Just want to mention that I have changed my mind. I went Kabbalist instead of Miko and I don’t regret the decision.

Kabbalist , Cleric 3 and Paladin have a quite interesting synergy I found out not long ago :wink:

2 Likes

RIP PD2 master race.

tho I won’t disagree. I roll a Cleric3Paladin3Kabba-Inq. (tho im DEX CON) no regrets. :wink:

1 Like

i just suggest pd2 becoz op ask for cleric3
if it were cleric2+xxx it would have more open choice
cleric3 is waste on physical build
cleric2+priest1 or cleric2+diev1 are superior compare to cleric3
cleric3 is just provide more 5 heal tiles and 10 hit safety zone block
look at "heal 10-11 -> 15-16, safety zone 40-42 -> 50-52"
physical build healing power is low so value of 5 heal tiles is lower than magic

cleric2+priest1 monstrance is superior compare to 5 tiles of weak heal
did you see how many dex boost and cri rate that boost by this skill
and priest have resurrection that useful in many situation

You mean the Ein Sof synergy with Healing Tiles + Restoration?

Ressurection is totally useless in single player mode (weak attack skill).
Monstrance is nice on a physical build, but I believe that Aspersion and Blessing are more valid reasons to actually go for Priest as you don’t need Monstrance until endgame anyway(because your DEX will be low for so many levels and depending on the points spent into CON, you might not even overcome the 400 DEX threshold
) and its easy to level a toon to scroll said Monstrance and just use the scrolls.

It’s really cancerous actually to level with a Priest in your build early on because it doesn’t add anything except that your Heal always hits twice without having to go to town to rebuff.
However, As I’m currently running a Cleric C3 physical build, I have to say that I don’t regret it.
Sure, Heal&Cure at max level are weaker than on a magical build, but it helped me a lot during leveling, and it was far more useful than any Priest, because it actually provided damage with low cost and high return.

Since 15 Heal tiles and one instance of Cure just use up 1 attack count of Blessing, in contrast to autoattacks or spamming non-multihits like Smite/God Smash/etc., you can get a lot more of damage in the early levels(until level 250+) just by spamming Heal&Cure.

Also, you shouldn’t forget that Heal&Cure are the cheapest skills you can upgrade via attributes. Currently, I made use of the 20% off event and raised my Heal&Cure to 90%+ attributed, and I can say every silver invested was worth it, as I can kill monsters to up to 100k HP easily with these two skills.

Another point to add is the holy property, which gives you a nice damage boost against a lot of nasty late game/endgame monsters, making those skills even more rewarding.

About Dievdirbys, sure, it gives you 20% less CD time on skills like Heal& Cure, which helps a lot on the long run. But what it can do besides this is depending on what classes you chose and what skills you priorize.
If you go Paladin e.g., it will help greatly for Turn Undead and Resist Elements, but the other skills won’t profits that much. 20% of skills with 25 seconds CD time or less will always be around 5 seconds or below reduction, and you always have to craft a statue at the place where you are. You get the slow down effect and free traveling, but that’s all.

Lvl 5-6 Zemyna doesn’t really help with high SP costs on physical builds without Kabbalist [let’s spam SP pots for our Glass Moles xD], not to forget that the decreased CD time of skills will also negatively affect you SP cost if you spam skills more often

Cleric C3 offers you Guardian Saint to boost SP and Stamina recovery and will work nice on Dex builds as it only transfers 50% of the damage you (or the other player) take to the respective target of Guardian Saint.

All in all, the only issue to overcome is that the developers currently balance like 90% of their CD times based on the fact that there could be a Dievdirbys C1+ inside your build. This is a really cancerous approach, especially on the later Classes because it ± forces people to include Dievdirbys into the build. Maybe they will come up with a solution that makes Dievdirbys less essential for certain Classes (e.g. Inquisitor if we take a look at Breaking Wheel e.g, the CD time is 50 seconds with 30 seconds lasting time at 15 vs 40 seconds with Diev included; Kabbalist is even worse with all those high CD times on the skills).

So, everything summed up:

Cleric C3:

• more Heal tiles/more damage with Heal

• longer duration of Cure/more possible hits

• Guardian Saint as a protective measure for you or other players in party play with increased SP&Stamina recovery for 1 minute

• Cons: no CD reduction, needs to buy Monstrance scrolls [or create them yourselves; only required for level 270+ content]

Priest C1:

• free Blessing to always boost you physical damage (scales poorly because of no INT/SPR and low level) and Heal damage

• free Aspersion with 30% increased pdef

• free Monstrance to boost your DEX/ reduce the physical def of monsters

• Ressurection if someone dies

• Cons: Blessing and Aspersion use up items and last only a few seconds/minutes; Same problem with Monstrance

Dievdirbys C1:

• free warp from everywhere (easy warping back included)

• reduced CD times and slow down of monsters inside Laimas AoE

• Carve& class attribute provide more damage against plant monsters

• Cons: all statues require wood, so you have to carry around stacks of different types of wood all the time; statues are stationary

Not quite
 Sorry for keeping the suspense.

I have sent a ticket to IMC to confirm whether the ‘synergy’ is intended or is an actual bug. :wink: Depending on their response I may share it here or not.

1 Like