Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Featherfoot Thread

It is stated in the skill description in the OP :smiley:

Yes and yes - blood bath is a magic skill.

Hey, thanks for the guide. Featherfoot is a great class conceptually but it’s sad that in practice they’re totally overshadowed by memelock. But I’m loving the synergy with thauma and necro which are some other overlooked classes. you think a build like this would be any good or purely gimmick?

I don’t think any class can compete with w3 -> ele3 in pve atm in efficiency unless it gets nerfed

More burst with flesh cannon and hoop. The gimmick is there but you still have an alternative for those mobs which can’t be decayed. The build overall is good I guess.

Thanks, I know it’s not going to be super competitive I’m just looking for something that goes against the grain as a for fun alt. So looks like my thinking is more or less on track. Cheers.

I planned to do that build for my alt. as well just don’t know if I wanted to do another FF again or to test out another one (Rune Caster).

Is Surespell a must for Featherfoot?

I’m thinking of making a Sorc/Feather, which goes like this

1)Wiz1>Pyro1>Link1>Pyro2>Sorc1>Sorc2>Feather. Worried about SP consumption but after seeing the video and what you wrote, it seems viable.

If surespell is a must I might change my build to Pyro/Feather

2)Wiz1>Pyro1>Link1>Pyro2>Pyro3>Wiz2>Feather

But Pyro skill CDs are pretty long, I’m afraid that I will end up auto attacking most of the time. I’m currently playing an elementalist as my main which somewhat have longer CD than Pyro so I guess it wouldnt be that bad?

I’m also considering

3)Wiz1>Pyro1>Link1>Pyro2>Thauma1>Pyro3>>Feather

In the case whereby surespell might not be neccessary, maybe I should replace it with Thauma.

I don’t think I can label Sure Spell mandatory but more like one of the best spells you can synergize with featherfoot. I’m not sure if it would work but I think you can lock mobs into fire pillar then channel blood sucking. You however are limited with Fire Pillar’s cd and stragglers which you missed with wall can interrupt your channel very easily. Overall, featherfoot can still function without sure spell but blood sucking will even be more situational than it currently is.

1st build - ^ explained above.
2nd build - Can work but still needs to get the 50% hellfire bonus fire damage debuff from future patches to be effective. I think I saw a vid in youtube with pyro 3 -> link 2 -> featherfoot. He can manage it but he can’t channel blood sucking fully.
3rd build - The swell body + ngadhundi is gimmicky in pve it might not work in a lot of situations. Just made a quick research a while ago about it to confirm. See this LINK

There’s a new glove in Ktos that makes bloodsucking work on Mutants and Plants.

HYPE!

http://imgur.com/vwMin

1 Like

I hope that players are considered as mutant types so we can finally use blood bath in pvp lol.

The glove only affects Bloodsucking though, no mention of Blood Bath. Honestly I’d rather Blood Bath work on Mutants and Plants so we get higher dps. Can live with the restricted HP drain.

Oh wait I thought it was blood bath. :sweat:

Doesn’t make much of a difference then

“Wearing the “Intathurta Gloves” (인타수르타 글로브3) allows the HP Drain of [Blood Sucking] to work on [Plant] type monsters”

Plant only, no Mutants.

Link from the kToS thread definitely said both Plants and Mutants.

I’m curious about this ‘lost’ attribute of featherfoot…

https://tos-kr.neet.tv/items/504117
This is the link. And this is Google translation of the description from Korean to English:

“‘Vampire’ skill use, ‘variant’, physical absorption of a certain amount of damage to the plants type Monsters”

I think someone from the gd thread translated it having mutant and plant type in the description? I am not sure if we can trust google translate nor can we trust the one from gd thred unless he can read korean.

It was for the skill levitation which we never got. Perhaps on circle 2. I’m curious what happens if we levitate lol. Anyway, if you read the lore from first post, featherfoots do fly.

I can read Korean, and I’ll tell you that the line “흡혈’ 스킬 사용시, ‘변이형’ , ‘식물형’ 몬스터에게 대미지의 일정 분량만큼의 체력 흡수” translates into

which I posted in the kTOS thread.

3 Likes

This is good, thanks.

Yeah, I read that, but forgot to quote. Maybe this skill is for avoid ground tiles.