Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

Actually not just heal more but do more damage since this gloves might enable blood bath debuff to apply to mutant and plant monsters

Main difference I see in defenses is by whether you use a Shield or not.
Pulling in 3 item slots for phys def defense instead of 2 makes a significant difference.

@Senpaikunchanperson
Depends if you can reduce them to 1 damage first, in which case their strike bonus means nothing.

Werewolf card is obtainable in Crystal Mine Mission on Mercenary Post.

3 Likes

hmmm is that implemented in Itos or just a recent addition for the card system?

Thanks, I can finally seek it out.

The Korean text says “When using the Bloodsucking skill, absorb a certain amount of damage done to Mutant and Plant type monsters as HP.” So the glove basically extends the HP drain effect of Bloodsucking to Mutant and Plant types.

2 Likes

It looks like I might have been wrong about the Shinobi bunshin tooltip. I think all it’s saying is that you take +10% damage per rank, and that now shows up in the tooltip instead of the number of clones. I don’t believe the skill itself was adjusted at all.

2 Likes

That’d be a huge asset to Shinobi players. It’s the inverse of what was feared. +100% damage inflicted per clone remains, and you take 10% more damage per clone instead of 100%. Very nice.

Still a touch troublesome in late game content, but the risk is much more worth the reward in using Bunshin if that’s the case.

Kudos for the info.

whew thats a good news for all ninjas.

Oh Good.
I was working on a Sword C3-Rodelero Shinobi.
Was about to start having to consider Dragoon.

Somebody help me please

I cant open my ktos

http://imgur.com/vvSKQ6Y

My patch stucks FOREVER at this:
Àüý ÀgCàü 0%

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Thanks, it worked…

But dude, i think everyone that sees “Àüý ÀgCàü 0%” freezed for around 15min will think that the ktos patcher have freezed too hahaha

1 Like

Hmm, i didn’t know about that, thanks for this info !!

guys im rank Sw2 Barb2 Cs2 Shinobi what should i get for rank 8?

calm your horse first and wait for rank 8 to be reveal

1 Like

Anyone playing in kTOS can tell me if the bonus against medium targets (maga spear for example) is working on players? Apparently it doesn’t work in iTOS.

How much TP does it cost?