Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Featherfoot Thread

It seems necro dirty pole decay stack with ngahundi decay and it will speed up the decay process.

See this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BP9ELvAwh5s

How do you think about that? if that can be stacked by using dirty pole + ngahundi combo, all monster will be dead in 10 second regardless of their HP.

So it good to make this build: wiz c3 > link c2 > necro c1 > FF c1. Necro also has soggoth to act as meat shield, and it also can decay too.

Probably good if only some mobs aren’t immune to decay. Some mobs are resistant to that status.

Does only boss that 100% immune to decay? As other monster, do you mean that they can resist decay but can still be affected by it?

If they can still be affected then it impossible for them to resist decay, because soggoth, dirty pole, and ngahundi decay all have different type of debuff images, so soggoth and dirty pole decay can be stacked. So if they resist ngahundi, then soggoth and dirty pole decay can still affect them. Also Necro Flesh Cannon can apply decay too.

It will be Decay Master build :smiley:

Yes boss monsters are immune to decay. What I meant is there are mobs which decay does not work. Ngadhundi debuff does not apply to them sometimes resist word pops-up. I’m not sure if it is because the mobs are higher level than me.

Just asking,

Wont Sorc + featherfoot be very hard to manage. Considering that Sorc summoning and featherfoot consume a lot SP.

I just use lv 10 SP pots. It doesn’t cost that much anymore. Also cat + bonfire easily refills my sp in less than 20s

I think it is a common misconception that featherfoot and sorc can’t go well together due to the mana cost of blood sucking + summoning. In reality, you don’t have to channel blood sucking fully. The only instance where I fully channel my blood sucking is when in boss fights and when I fight mobs greater than 5 due to link limitations. Other than that, blood sucking’s purpose is to either clean up mobs after the link combo or to just restore hp. In these cases, you don’t have to channel blood sucking fully.

1 Like

I plan on going Sorc-FF too and that’s my opinion.
Blood Sucking is nothing more than a PP with healing effect. If you take FF for the Blood Sucking DPS, you’d rather take Psychokino…

Blood Sucking is not about DPS, it’s about killing all enemies and staying alive with full HP. You only need like 20 sec to restore your SP and feel free to go on grinding without using pots.

Very nice thread, good work!
It’s very good to point out the importance of Surespell, and how the skills works. I have started a mage over because of the lack of information regading the class.
I was a Wiz>Pyro2>Link>Thauma2>FF.
I am now a Wiz3>Link2>Necro>FF.

You might want to rephrase this, as it may sound confusing. Most Featherfoot skills are close ranged, and not necessarily melee. Saying that they are melee may get the wrong idea to some players that the skills may be based in Physical stats instead of Magical.

2 Likes

you spelled featherfoot wrong

Thank you.

Will change the class overview. Thanks for the suggestion. If you don’t mind, can you also share your build so I can place it in the builds section?

I just uploaded a video showcasing SP regen of bonfire + cat in this link.

@Ellyr Thank you for the compilation of the class mechanics.

I do not know if you want to put it in but there is a reported synergy between Chronomancer Stop and Blood Bath. This might be potentially useful for future Support/Healer mages. Since the bleeding debuff does occur during Stop, it might be possible for decay to work as well. The link to the synergy is found here: Chrono Stop Mechanics

Is it good for dungeons?

Is it good for bossing?

I’m approaching rank 7 and still can’t decide this or warlock.

Thanks for the info I will add necro and chrono into the synergies section.

When mobs are stopped, does it preserve the duration of the debuff then still continue deal damage then resumes the duration after the stop?

Depends on how you built your featherfoot and which type of monsters you are facing. I can’t compare to warlock since I do not have one. For a general rating I’d have to say that if the target is devil, beast, or insect it is above average if not then just average.

My buils is mostly focused in PvE. It basically supports all FF skills with Wizard 3 (Surespell, QuickCast, Sleep) and Linker 2 (Joint Penalty and Hangman Knot). Why Linker 2 is a personal choice, I prefer the longer hit count on links so it can be sustainable in higher levels and party plays. Also, who knows? If we even get free of the iToS Hangman Knot nerf, holding mobs for 10s will be very helpful in soloing.

Necro is because I needed a single rank class that could hold it on its own. That left me with Rune and Necro, but Necro have shorter cooldowns, and Flesh Cannon, even only at level 5, is a powerful nuke every 22s (at the virtual cost os 250 silver).

It seems that the debuff counter will continue running (Duration does not stop) but basically Stop works as an emergency CC for tanks that are in need of health. So support chrono might consider this class in the future if they want to continue to support at higher levels in future updates. For Necro there was a thread that reports decay to stack so you can actually drop the mob to 1 hp in theory at rank 7.

It looks like debuffs such as -Aoe Defense ratio makes some skills AoE. In featherfoot context, Blood Bath. Found this one in the archer thread Circling will turn Snipe into an AoE skill Vid.

We can replicate the same using using hangman’s knot + Blood Bath. Every mob will spew a blood pool if done this way. Will have to test if each individual tick is shared across all linked targets.

How much damage does the Blood Bath bleed do?

Does it scale with int? Quick Cast attribute?