Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Featherfoot Thread

If the new effect also works with Bone Pointing then it might be worth putting 1 point in both skills for higher curse uptime or something.

You donā€™t need to take points in Kurdaitcha in order to invest in its attributes.

I think investing 1 point in it will make the uptime of the debuff almost 100%. Taking 50% damage less is a very powerful debuff IMO and the best part is that it should work on boss monsters along with the double damage kurdaitcha attribute.

Yes I know but having 1 point in both skills would give 100% uptime.

I donā€™t get it. You want to have Kurdaitcha to walk at -15 move speed? Only for extra 10 sec of Curse per minute?

100% up time would be very useful against boss monsters. And no, you donā€™t have to be in -15 movespeed. Just droppping the first blood tile is enough to inflict the debuff.

^ what he said.

/20char

Ah, I assumed the cooldown on Bone Pointing was 60 seconds instead of actual 50, my mistake.
Well, I still donā€™t think that in boss fights the curse debuff will be a reliable way to reduce boss damage in half for the 100% of the fight duration - the first AOE will most likely send the Bone flying to where it cannot reach the boss unless you can stand near a wall/another obstacle. Weā€™ll see after the patch though.

P.S. I cringe at the thought of spending a skillpoint for a 7 second debuff with 32 seconds cooldown, which can be achieved by another skill instead that also deals damage and can act as a microtank. And you have to actually walk on the boss for thatā€¦
But, brothers, if this works well, Iā€™d only be happy to use it :slight_smile:

Okayā€¦ so the heal is literally 30% of the skill descriptionā€™s damage. IMC y u do dis

Exactly. Shitty hp regen is almost the same shitty value. No use.

wow how much is your attribute?

The patch notes said 30% of damage dealt so Iā€™m hoping that this is just a silly mistake.

Quote:

"- Blood Bathā€™s HP recovery rate has been changed to 30% that of this skillā€™s attack."
Not damage, just skillā€™s attack. Which is worse, it does not scale with ANY damage increase that you do, like that one from Quick Cast. Even attributes have no influence on HP restoration. This sucks.

Lol disappointing. I wonder if the c2 skill will also disappoint. I think that blood bath having 30% heal based on its damage is quite op though.

Oh wellā€¦ itā€™s a better heal than last time so I donā€™t mind I guess. There goes the off-healing dream.

On a side note, Joint Penalty is randomly doubling damage numbers lol itā€™s pretty hilarious. In fact JP + MM now is very strong without HK. Not sure if intended or bug.

Imc bad jokesā€¦
Post must be at least 20 characters

Just checked and it seems that JP + MM is doing damage as if HK were used lol.

You can see from the screenshot that HK is still off cooldown and that is just one cast of MM.

Total damage done from one cast of MMā€¦

Things are also dying wayyy faster than can be justified by the increase in Blood Bathā€™s damage. Thereā€™s something wonky going on with links.

Edit: Bloodsucking with links also seems to be doing double damage. It seems like weā€™ve gotten back the very first version of JP from way back in CBT.

Edit2: HKā€™s stun is back at 15s for my level 15 HK lolā€¦ so somehow weā€™re getting the initial unnerfed version of JP and HK back. And needless to say JP + HK + MM destroys things even more than it did before.

Just tested a little before the 2nd maintenance.
So, letā€™s make some calculations.
Lv3 BB gives me +182 hp on each tick (should be 173 or 176 per tick, canā€™t check now, itā€™s adjusted for my CON). I also got a blessing for +1 lv to all skills, hp regen changed to 213 per tick.
213 - 182 = 31, which is roughly 30% of the promised ā€˜increase per level from 83.28 to 99.94.ā€™. So the last, Lv5 BB, will give me 213 + 31 = 244 hp/tick.
244 * 16 = 3904 hp total
This is with 30 CON.
Other players have more CON so theyā€™ll have more hp restored, but I donā€™t think this number will be much higher, even if itā€™s doubled, the full amount of hp restored will be 4-8k.
Well, still better than before, but not as good as we all hoped for.

Well in the (distant) future level 15 Blood Bath will have an attack power of 1787 which means a 536 HP heal. Thatā€™sā€¦ something I guess?

Still incredibly disappointing though. When will IMC learn to stop with all the non-scalling bullsh-it? Even a 10% heal based on the damage output would be so much better.

I tested the Curse from Bone Pointing, it does not reduce damage from cursed monsters. Have 3 points (max) invested in Kurdaitcha: Enhance attribute. The attribute description has not changed.
Didnā€™t test Kurdaitcha because I donā€™t have it.