Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Featherfoot Thread

That could’ve been left out by the patch. Hopefully its properly implemented after the hotfix.

Hey there fellow FF,
I intend to make a FF, since I am a bit bored of memelock. I definitely want high dps FF so I was thinking of Wiz 3 Pyro 2 Linker 1 FF. Linker 1 feels a bit weak but Pyro 2 is really strong, especially with linker.

Friends have told me to consider Wiz 3 Linker 2 Necro FF. Decay stacking is nice for trash and Fresh Hoop + Loop are pretty nice on boss. Linker 2 is sweet too. But honestly I’m not about that Corpse Pot life man…

My question is would Pyro 2 Linker FF a decent choice for solo/group/boss?

Gotta warn you from the get go that there is no such thing. If you want something comparable to ele3-lock go SR2.

Linker C1 is not good enough to last til endgame IMO. Wiz3 Linker2 Necro FF seems best for you. And even then I daresay that Wiz3 Linker2 Necro3 with the incoming Rank 8 will do so much better.

Edit: The JP issues are still around even after the hotfix. Happy grinding for at least a week until they get it fixed I guess.

Wiz 3 > Link 2 > Necro > FF should be the build that you are looking for. In the dps department though, FF will be a bit lacking but offers a lot of sustain. Our pseudo healing mode dream has just been crushed by the recent update lol.

Anyway, by the looks of it, Flesh Cannon seems to be the best dps skill by rank 8 [Necro 3 - Just an assumption]. If you really want to go the FF route, the build Wiz 3 > Link 2 > Necro > FF will offer the best fillers while your featherfoot skills are down (Flesh Cannon - Flesh Hoop). 500s per cast won’t be an issue at end game. Gaining silvers by then is easy.

Nope, just tested, still no damage reduction by Bone Pointing’s curse.

So to summarize this patch: slightly better Blood Bath, the end.

Let me test out kurdaitcha. There might be something wrong with the patch note given. I think that what it really does it enables the double damage effect across all party members. Before - I’d assume that that effect is only applicable to the featherfoot who applied the curse debuff.

Yep. Also, somewhat distorted JP and nerfed damage from Ignition (time to switch to Superior Corona Rod, I suppose).

I don’t see Ignition changed in any way so what do you mean? The burn damage still transmits across links the way it did pre-patch.

I got an impression the transmitted damage is less now than it used to be. Like, the mob is burning for 200 dmg each tick, the linked mobs get >1k dmg each tick. Now it seems to be less on the linked mobs. Well, need more testing I guess.

Hmm I think you’re right. The linked burn damage is still there but lower.

But who cares, enjoy your free HK while it lasts!

The transmited dmg is halved with ignition tested it out. No longer hits 2,3k but 1,1k instead.

Also there is something very very wrong with links. This is without wiz3.

Does bloodbath have the same thing going?

I already mentioned this above. We are getting the old iCBT version of JP that multiplies damage by the number of targets.

god dam lol, sorry missed it. Well this feels broken tho.

Now we gonna get called out for “bug exploiting” lolol. Prepare for lots of salt in team battle league.

made a new video for you with ignition rod dmg output after the patch.

Basically, the dmg is halved from what i projects. but i got the feeling it’s still the exact same dmg output. As it still kills groups insanely fast.

What i also noticed of the few pulls i did, if i end up getting 1 target burned they all start to burn instantly fast after it, way faster then before. Maybe that’s just random luck i had, but i highly doubt it.

Enjoy while the bug lasts lol.

What if… its not a bug? Wiz3 Linker3 new meta lolol.

1 Like

maybe its because of the JP bug? that is why ignition burn is perfoming well too, like MM and other skills

Yea kinds sucks, was hyped about today to see the dmg change. So i can test stuff out. But with this bugged solution. We will have to wait again tho.