Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Featherfoot Thread

If you plan on using Blood Curse at all maxing Blood Sucking is always good for the self heal.
If you feel like you’re ok with depending on clerics for your heals then you can skimp on it.

[quote=“seraphryu, post:970, topic:303318”]from what i understand link2 is mandatory and full con is also advisable since damage can be achieved through gems in weapons and a future poison property change will also boost damage.

so that’s 4 ranks spoken for leaving 3 ranks to choose from. what are some good options based on mostly PVE content?

i always wanted a summoner class(necro3/sorc 3) but i’m guessing that wouldn’t synergize at all with the heavy SP usage of FF.

would cryo 3 be a good idea or maybe even pyro 3 for when they decide to bring over that long-awaited necklace?
[/quote]

Just a clarification, you only can hit damage cap on a CON build only if you have Wiz3 OR you’re prepared to really push your HP pool through armor Transcendence (we’re talking around 140k HP here).
So if you’re going with the Wiz3 route, that’s 7 circles already.

My build is Cryo3Linker2, getting to damage cap someday would be great, but since it’s a PvP build it’s not essential.

Since you want to focus on PvE, let’s try to narrow down your choices.

If you’re going with Wiz3, you only have wiggle room for 1 circle:

• Thaum used to be the go-to choice for INT builds, but it’s overkill once we get the poison element changes and they dont fix the damage cap

• Necro1 is ok, FC is always decent with Wiz3 and Dirty Pole is the most reliable link combo for BC, though the least impressive (2x BC damage)

• Pyro1 gives you 2 balls to link (3x BC damage, more if you build up the balls), but is pretty bad otherwise.

• Cryo1 is your best choice if you want to go full ham on the link combo, Lv5 Ice Wall is 6 walls, 8 with Audra, but those walls will evaporate instantly once you JP them and your team is hitting the boss.
    A high risk, high reward option (6-8x BC damage) if you can manage to coordinate your team to completely stop all attacks while you do your combo.

• Honorable mention goes to RC for the Rune of Giants bug. Might be fixed in the future, overkill with QC and needs healing like Transpose, but hilarious all the same.

Now if you’re fine with not going Wiz3 (and not hitting BC damage cap anytime soon):

• Pyro3 seems like a very strong choice because of Agni. The problem is you NEED a very good Transcended weapon if you’re going full CON to overcome mob mdef with your Pyro skills.
    Which will make hitting damage cap with BC even harder since you’re spending your shards there.

• Cryo3 is a safer build, with good CC options and a safer 8x link combo. Might be better in the future since Cryos are getting buffs to skills like Ice Blast and CD reductions for Frost Pillar/Snow Rolling.

• Cryo2Linker3 for absolute ham on the IW combo (10x BC damage! 11x with gem/DM). If you really like Linker and you’re willing to sacrifice the C3 CC skills, this is an option. Keep in mind that your Ice Wall setup is not limited to you, it’s great for other single hit nukes like Dethrone. If you play with a coordinated group this build has good potential for sick damage setups.

It depends on what playstyle you want and if you have a group you regularly play with.
If you mostly just play with randoms, the setup builds are a lot weaker.
Pyro3 is probably the best soloing build there.

1 Like

thx for the great insight.

i might go with cryo3(want to avoid splinter ranks as much as possible if that makes sense) since you mentioned some buffs to cryomancer.
i looked it up and:

Cryomancer:
► (New Attribute!) Ice Wall: Duration has been added.
► Ice Blast:
○ Using Ice Blast conjunction with Icewall will allow you to deal damage to enemies nearby the active Ice Wall.
○ When using Ice Blast on enemies that are within range of Frost Pillar, the enemies will take damage.

this sounds great since i always found it pretty weak that the class itself can’t deal decent damage from ice wall on its own.

the synergy with frost pillar also sounds great.

now class choice is out of the way i guess it’s down to stats and skill build… from what i gather it’s still more or less full CON but dunno about build.

can you share yours? i’m guessing that ice blast now takes priority over skills like ice bolt/pike in anticipation for the buff but again don’t know about the rest.

thx again!

This is my current build: https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2137733gg.1521354351.18213f5a617585.11243a4a55.2a3146657385
I’m just class 11 on FF2 for now, but I’m going with that since I don’t feel the need to max out Levitation, my BC combo needs to wait out the Ice Wall cd anyway.

If you really want to pump Ice Blast, I guess go for something like this: https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2137733gg.1521354351.13213f4f617585.11243a4a55.2a3146657385
Subzero Shield isn’t that useful in PvE anyway.
We still don’t know if more walls = stronger Ice Blast, but then again Frost Pillar is getting a shorter CD.
It should deal big damage to linked targets if you have a good weapon.

Finally got my intasurta glove <33333333333333

great.

at least i know what to work towards now.

btw i tried looking up the frost pillar/snow rolling CD buff but couldn’t find it.
this was from a ktos patch note, correct?

December 1 kToS notes:

1 Like

what kind of damage do the bone pointing? i think it is phisical but why ._.? and what do the atribute to multi hit

will be viable a kind of turrer build focused on summon the bone pointing ?

thx again =).

looking forward to it now.

It’s probably magic, since it scales with your matk.
That said it’s too weak, even with the added hit attribute.
The only way it’ll deal relevant damage is if you get a highly Transcended weapon, don’t build around the skill.
Just treat it as your easiest way to curse a target for Kundela, ignore it for its damage, the same way you get the Kurdaitcha curse attribute then forget it ever exists.

I just hit FF c1 on my fresh alt and I have to say it feels extremely underwhelming so far. I’m a Pyro 3 so my FF skills feel very weak and not even worth using.

Blood Bath is a really cool skill, but the fact that it only works on certain mob types makes it less appealing, however it’s the only skill i’ve found use for so far.

Bone pointing feels useless and so does Ngadhundi. Decay is slower than downright killing anything with linked fireballs. Blood Sucking’s feels like a waste of time to channel as even hellbreathe feels more useful and will probably do much more damage with Agny. Kurdaitcha idk why it’s even a skill besides the attribute that is only %3.

Hoping FF C2 is worth it though.

One more thing.

recommendations for weapon and gems?

currently just coasting through with a five hammer slotted with red gems + arde transferred from my main.

wondering if i should invest in audra but not if i end up with a different weapon once i move on to FF.

FF for me is just about two things:

1. You can kill any mob in the game with Decay (unless they’re one of the rare ones immune to it). I know PyroLinker can kill a lot faster, but once you get to 300+ the mob mdef really starts ramping up, either you keep up by Transcending your weapon, or using Ngadhundi 6 and waiting it out.

2. Blood Curse. Remember what I said about mdef problems? BC doesn’t give a ■■■■. This applies to PvP too, there are players that have 3-4k mdef, and most magic will deal 1s to them. Once we get the poison element changes Rhevisan will stop being a concern. Also allows you to get full CON since you can use #1 for most mobs and #2 (with JP) for the rest.

FF is horrible for sustained DPS like ET’s DPS checks, but it has unique tools and good burst.

Five Hammer is fine, you can use pretty much anything since FF doesn’t care much for matk (though a good one helps your Blood Sucking a lot).
Audra is a good investment since you can swap to it if you need to lay down Ice Walls/Frost Pillars, I use Audra for my daily runs to give my walls some extra HP to help them survive long enough for the combo.

As for gems, def/mdef (yellows/blues) for PvP, all HP (reds/yellows) for PvE.

1 Like

Guys question !!!

Blood Sucking: HP Supply Enhance

Increases the amount to absorb HP by 1 per attribute level.

Max 100

Does this mean if the amount of hp i suck from a mob is 200

With lv1 this attribute i suck 201 ?

Is this attribute worth anyhow?

Yes. No, it’s way too expensive for such little benefit.

1 Like

lmao thts the most retarded attribute ever then , how is it not percentage ugh T.T rip

Btw another question , is ngadhundi worth past lv1 ? I read somewhere the decay buff only works last 3 second or something ?

I tried link friends and ngadhundi them but the decay debuff was there BUT the hp didnt reduce or something :o

And also bone pointing , shud i put 1 point ?

Right now my planned build is

Blood Bath 1
Blood Suck 10
Bone Pointing 1
Ngadhundi 1
Kurdaitcha 0
Kundela Slash 5
Levitation 5
Blood Curse 5

Im rethinking levitation level when i hit ff2 , ff atm since i know i cant be healed when im flying and blood suc has ridiculous 40 sec amount of cd with 8sec of channelling

Is blood suck chanelling increased in ktos or its also 8 sec?

Ngadhundi Decay duration increases with skill level, lv6 makes it last long enough to lower mob HP to 1.
Definitely required, in my opinion.
Bone Pointing 1 is needed to curse targets for Kundela.
Max Levitation isnt required, nor is a point in Bloodbath, so up to you where to take the points for Ngadhundi.

No idea about Blood Sucking in ktos, but usually you won’t need to channel the full duration to heal up.

But that would mean ngadhundi lv6 with 28 second duration , only the last 3 second will lower the mob hp to 1 right ?

If its that way , i can only see the duration being good for r8 maps mob with high hp but then im also a linker … Il kill the mob before the decay buff happens lol

It’s for CON builds that can’t punch through mob mdef in the lategame.
If you’re an INT build with good output, you don’t really need it.

1 Like

ahh ok tyvm for ur input rly appreciate it so much <3

Hey I was just wondering if theres any use at all to level up bone pointing. Seems like only duration increases and that’s pretty useless honestly.

The reason I ask is because I’m not looking to focus my build on blood sucking because I have a lot of damage already and don’t have surespell so I have a bunch of leftover points.