Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Featherfoot Thread

I wonder how much will the Intathurta Gloves bring to a FF. It’s just one additional race that can be affected via Bloodsucking.

Also, correct me if I’m wrong but this only affects Bloodsucking and does nothing to Bloodbath right?

I asked this question in the forum, people say these gloves affect both Mutants and Plants.

It would affect both plant and mutants. The gloves only affects the skill blood sucking.

Just wanted to confirm. There are no damage changes with blood sucking. The double damage bug seem to have already been fixed in our version long time ago.

Ah ok, found a source that has a better translate than Google lol

I remembered reading somewhere that it has been tested in kTOS that they’re still not able to use blood sucking with the gloves in PVP though…

Sadly It doesn’t affect bloodbath…

New Rank 8 skills!

I just used google translate for it.

Kundela Slash (쿤델라 슬래쉬) - Attack enemies using Kundela (Bone Knife). It receives a little extra damage of Curse status.

Damage: 4368.7 + ([Skill Level] - 1) × 768.4

Levitation - Allows flight. Cannot be hit by melee attacks (I assume this would just be ground spells). Receives extra damage from missile attacks.

Duration: 30 + [Skill Level] x 2
CD: 65s
Notes: Max flight duration should be 40 sec.

Blood Curse - Requires levitation to use. Consumes HP to cast. Grants Blood Curse Status to enemies hit. Attacker’s HP is restored when hitting a target with blood curse. (Using this technology, while the lack of physical battles can be disabled.) Can’t make sense of this one lol.

Damage: 7106.4 + ([Skill Level] - 1) × 1122.7

1 Like

Now the challenge is to think in the skill points distribution e.e

My plan is to focus on the blood skills. I will perhaps not place points in the kundela related skills (bone knife).

It seems that blood curse scales with HP consumed as well based on the translation I read on tos-kr.neet

Description:
After consuming their status from HP Levy presentation, giving a figure proportional to the damage as HP consumption to nearby enemies Grant [Blood Curse] status. [Blood Curse] This is less resilient SP 0 jammed in the state, when its enemies have been the attacker’s HP is restored. Using this technology, while the lack of physical battles can be disabled.

Thing I really want to know is if Levitation takes sp per second or as a one-off.

The skill damage formula doesn’t say anything about HP scaling though. I might be wrong we may have to wait for someone to translate it calling @Altariel.

The attribute for blood curse increases the HP consumption from 60% -> 80%. But increasing the blood curse’s debuff duration. Max debuff duration is 9.5 + 7 = 16.5 s.

Levitation seem to be a one SP consumption skill rather than SP per sec.

I have 1 point on nghadhundi for the feather+thauma combo, this kundela slash looks interesting for the high damage base and overheat, i need to see a video. My initial idea is
7 bloodbath
10 bloodsucking
5 kundela slash
5 blood curse
1 levitation
1 bone pointing
1 nghadhundi

Does anyone discovered where Istamurta Gloves drops?

A good question is, how much HP is restored when you hit the enemies inflicted with blood curse.

I’m planning for
10 blood bath
10 blood sucking
3 kundela slash
5 blood curse
1 levitation
1 bone pointing

Pretty sure its the lv 240 dungeon.

The formula from the kTos database does not have it. I guess we’ll have to wait for people to try the skill.

I hope this kundela slash has a better aoe than nghadhundi since it’s a slash not a stab I think. If i’m correct sounds fair invest 5 points XD

I think it is pretty decent. The base damage is quite high. Combine it with 3 Over Heat and only 14s cd. Pretty good skill I guess.

We finally have a melee mage.

The 14s 3 overheat skill looks pretty cool. Should’ve been what Blood Bath was and should raise our dps by quite a bit.