Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Featherfoot Thread

Pretty sure its the lv 240 dungeon.

The formula from the kTos database does not have it. I guess we’ll have to wait for people to try the skill.

I hope this kundela slash has a better aoe than nghadhundi since it’s a slash not a stab I think. If i’m correct sounds fair invest 5 points XD

I think it is pretty decent. The base damage is quite high. Combine it with 3 Over Heat and only 14s cd. Pretty good skill I guess.

We finally have a melee mage.

The 14s 3 overheat skill looks pretty cool. Should’ve been what Blood Bath was and should raise our dps by quite a bit.

Can you check out blood curse? The google translate says deal damage proportional to the HP consumed. But the damage calculation does not factor in the HP used for the skill.

You are correct. The description does not match the skill attack value formula, which honestly I am fine with since otherwise we would be forced to add more CON.

According to TOSbase:

There will be a self-destruct type skill that can only be used while flying. The skill will drain 60% of your max HP. Casting it with HP below the 60% mark will incapacitate your character.

Not sure if that info is still valid though

edit:nvm. it seems the health % drained is based on skill’s level. As for how much nobody has any info yet…

So I just logged in to test JP and looks like the bug that multiplies damage by the number of targets is still around?? Or am I doing something wrong?

It looks like an intended change.

Now it seems that the standard is damage instance + link damage instance. Joint penalty now allows for double damage as long as the targets are also hit by the skill else they only receive the link damage.

Lol at kundela slash. It is a stab not a slash. Same animation with blood bath.

I understand the double damage part but I’m referring to 10 enemies each receiving 10x the damage from say, one stab of Blood Bath. Is that intended?

It seems to have a longer range than Blood Bath, and also possibly a small AOE. Still disappointed at the animation lol.

IKR.

Also, Google’s translate LMAO
[저주] 상태의 적에게 추가대미지
[ Curse ] additional damage to an enemy of the state

Not sure about that but it seems that ground targetted aoe skills (ie. Flame ground) only does twice the damage (skill + link damage). Maybe 0 aoe def ratio has something to do with this phenomenon.

Lol I’m really tired of trying to figure out whether overpowered-as-■■■■ stuff are intended features or bugs.

No super slash =( I’m wondering how much damage is this curse bonus

I wonder how “4368.7 + ([Skill Level] - 1) × 768.4” translates into 56000+ damage in the video.