Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Featherfoot Thread

Thank you for reply.
Does it really deal twice the damage? I tried JP->BB->MM->MM few times on truffles but links broke before they died, so I switched to the current combo. Also, just fyi, I’m not playing in itos nor ktos, so I don’t have the current overpowered issue of linker.

I just tried and it really deal twice the damage! Thank you! But link still breaks after JP->HK->BB->MM. Should I avoid MM after JP->HK->BB?

Ideally you should kill mobs in one cast of Blood Bath so you don’t run into problems with links breaking. Since you have Necro 1 as well you can alternate between Blood Bath and Flesh Cannon and use Magic Missile only for weaker mobs or to clean up stragglers.

Always ensure that you have quick cast on to complete this combo. Skill attribute also helps in boosting your damage by a lot. Other than that there isn’t anyway to increase your damage further unless you go for an over upgraded weapon which IMO is better spent for attributes due to its scaling nature. With 40% attribute I can certainly kill mobs with 130k + hp easily. If you need to clean up you can cast flesh hoop or channel blood sucking slightly.

1. I’m afraid that the bleeding damage won’t share through the link if the link breaks too soon.

2. When I use JP->HK-BB, Is it normal that sometimes all of the mobs bleed but sometimes some of them don’t bleed and the damage done on them is less than that on the bleeding ones even though they are the same mobs?

If the links are broken too soon, the bleeding damage (via link) is cancelled out but each target with the bleeding debuff should still be receiving their damage individually. You can check out this video as reference.

The only reason that mobs won’t bleed through JP > HK would probably be due to incorrect racial type or probably not hit by blood bath’s initial stab. If there are other reasons I am not sure about it.

The bleeding debuff only tick once after the link broke in the video?

Not sure what you mean but blood bath is about to expire when the link was broken.

Sorry for my bad English.
I mean that I can’t see overlapping numbers after link broke. So I guess the damage done on them didn’t double after link broke?

The double damage only applies when mobs get to be in jp > hk > blood bath combo. 1st line of damage is from the individual tick of blood bath. 2nd line is the shared damage from the link. There is a screen shot of it within this thread.

im planning for a wiz2>link>theum>sorc>necro>FF(i know its weird)

i wonder how much hp would i get when i’m full int > transpose > BS on a an enemy thats possible to lifesteal?

I won’t know the exact values unless you provide your stats.

if stats on my build, its full int.

i wonder though how much i would heal back if i transpose to con as in int>con then use BS. how much healing would i get per tick of BS

Well we still have to compute weapon etc. But well ok. Assuming that you have 1k matk and 500 INT. Transposing will leave you at whatever your CON base value is (not sure what the base CON is again but let’s assume it is 1).

After transpose = 500 CON / 1 INT; Matk = 501

Blood Sucking Heal per tick = (1032 + 501) * 0.3 = 460 hp
Total HP healed = 460 * 25 = 11,500

Assuming with 50% attribute:
Blood Sucking Heal per tick = (1032 + 501) * 1.5 * 0.3 = 690 hp
Total HP healed = 460 * 25 = 17,250

Conclusion = Not enough damage to fully heal your self against a solo mob.

i see. i guess the damage is low that the heals is also low hmm…

anyway what do you think of this build:
wiz3>link> sorc 2 > FF
wiz3>thaum > sorc 2 > FF

and what should be a good stats for these build?

Thank you very much!
Just one more last question. If 5 mobs are bleeding after hk->bb, do you think they would consume 13*5 hits on my link?

Not sure though. I can’t test it right now cause our JP version is bugged. But most likely it is only 13 hits in total. If I remember correctly, JP is not yet broken after blood bath duration is finished.

wiz3>link> sorc 2 > FF is my current build right now. Perhaps this one is better cause it you need links to make some featherfoot skills worthwhile. I’d suggest 100 CON then rest to INT. You can still lower your CON to 50.

The new card system will be implemented in the upcoming patch and you can compensate your missing HP with cards.

i see, thanks for the info.

btw off topic, can venom dagger proc with skills and auto-attacks like ignition burning proc does?

Not sure since I do not have it. But I think it doesn’t from what I have read before.

Venom as far as everyone who uses it only activates on attacking with it, so it’s great for Corsairs but outside of that it’s just an option from Karacha if you want more HP intead of jsut DEX.

1 Like