Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Featherfoot Thread

So perhaps they receive each individual blood bath ticking damage assuming all targets are bleeding? If there are 10 linked targets, each target receives 10 damage instance per tick?

I don’t know any more. -Aoe Defence Ratio is too vague of an attribute which leads to weird interactions with normally single target skills.

Again, if this were the case, Blood Bath would be doing extremely OP damage, which is not the case. And the links don’t break either, so we know that level of hit count is not reached.

The difference is only slightly over 2 times when HK is used.

In that case, I think that linked mobs just suffer twice the damage from blood bath - Self ticking blood bath debuff + 1 damage instance from the linked target blood bath debuff. The interaction is a bit weird not sure what happens when the kTos patch is applied to us.

That might be it until someone does further tests.

Let me do a quick damage test in game.

Ok just did a quick test. Too lazy to upload videos today. Looks like it is I thought it would be.

Solo Blood Bath

Duo Blood Bath

Triple Blood Bath

Looks like individual bleed debuff tick + Link damage. Seems that we get twice the blood bath damage as long as all target gets the initial stab and can be bled.

Thanks so much for testing! :smiley: I think that matches up with my experience.

Can’t wait for the kTOS changes that will increase Blood Bath’s damage and change the heal to 30% of damage dealt. The new off-healing capability may give us some niche in exclusive PvE content like earth tower.

-After reading all the thread,I still don’t know what is the most effective build for DPS-healer(support-DPS) in future with FF C2?
Wiz3-link3-FF2
Wiz3-link1-sorc 2-FF2
Wiz3 -link1-thauma 2-FF2
-How long is the duration of life-steal of the skill that consumes 60% max HP to cast and how many HP the skill can heal ?

Nobody knows for sure what the new skills will be like. The most future-proof and support-based build is Wiz3 Linker3 FF. Will give you some trouble soloing but Linker3 will stay relevant for very long.

or maybe wiz3-link2-runecaster-FF2

Wiz 3 > Link 2 > Necro > FF2 should give you a better damage output if you don’t want to get link 3.

For some reason, has anyone tried to buy the attributes for the potion efficiency?

Met a guy who bought 1 attribute point in it. Next attribute point is 500k too.

Better to just put the silver into damage attributes since you get more healing that way lol.

Still seems OP to me, they should remove the burn effect from links entirely. As even in that video it’s to strong. not as ridicilous OP as it is now, but yea.

https://i.4cdn.org/a/1469336115664.gif

C2 Featherfoot

2 Likes

Works similar to wugushi wu gong gu skill I guess with a link though that BB interaction is more hidden. If you did wu gong gu before JP, it doesn’t do that double poison damage but works just like BB if you casted it after JP. Could be intended

Bloodbath

• This skill now has increased attack from base level 323 to 387.6, increase per level from 83.28 to 99.94.
  • Blood Bath’s HP recovery rate has been changed to 30% that of this skill’s attack.

Kurdaitcha

• The Kurdaitcha: Enhance attribute will now reduce the damage of all enemy attacks, including other characters, by 2 times. It will not, apply to other characters’ Petrification debuffs.

Finally pseudo healer mode. Didn’t know that kurdaitcha will reduce debuffed target’s damage.

it’s good that now they change it to % but why is Intathurta Gloves missing from the patch notes? :cry:

Them heals too stronk. That’s such a significant boost in damage too if you think about it on level 10 with links @_@. Is the bleed damage increase 1% per 1% attribute level as intended?